Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today (9172 Views)

Biafra: Northern Elders Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Head / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2016
HAPPENING NOW LIVE FROM THE ECOWAS COURT, ABUJA

As the case of Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi is expected to be heard once again at the ECOWAS Community Court of Justice, Biafrans have already kicked off the day with prayers in front of the ECOWAS court, hoping to call down the presence of our Almighty creator.

Meanwhile, agents of the Nigerian police are here already, harassing our people that are standing in front of ECOWAS court waiting to be ushered inside the courtroom.

We hope the world is now aware of the height of intimidation going on now in Nigeria.

Await for more updates as situation unfolds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Fresh detailed report has it that justice Nyako Binta plans to abscond from court sitting today, having being blackmailed in ensuring that Kanu is jailed unjustly for a crime uncommitted. Buhari has threatened to reopen the bribery scandal against her husband should she go contrary to his order of having Nnamdi Kanu unjustly incarcerated.
Biafra writers also gathered that Buhari has ordered his lawyers to revise the charges against Kanu and file fresh charges, because of the questions posed to his government in the ongoing public enlightenment series initiated by the spokespersons of IPOB, Dr. Clifford Iroanya and Barrister Emma Nmezu.

4 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2016
COURT UPDATE

As at 8:48am,the ECOWAS Court has not,commenced its court proceedings.
IPOB Family members and None members of the Press,are asked to stay outside, until the Court gets set for court proceedings.

The presiding judge Justice Friday Nwodo and counsels,are not yet in court.
Family Writers shall bring more report,as it unveils.

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by ChilledPill: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2016
The great freedom fighter,Chukwu okike will set you free....iseeeeee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2016
For another round of judicial summersaulting..

1 Like

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by franchizy(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Even looking at the picture one will see how jobless this IPOD youths are.

Wether you like it or not Kalu will spend all the rest of his life serving a life imprisonment.

Nigeria will remain one and a united one.

Biafra is dead, buried and decayed and can never rise again except online.

You IPOD youths can never learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes.

Oh what a fools paradise. Shame on IPOD jobless chest beaters.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by CHANNELStv2020: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2016
GOD BE WITH OUR LEADER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Gr8tasign: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2016
The power of darkness shall not rule forever.
The children of light will surely disperse the darkness before them .

5 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by franchizy(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

Silly rants from a frustrated hypocrite...

Biaf... is dead yet you and your fellow hypocritical bigots keep running amok on every available media page with anti-Biafra slogans. Biaf... is dead yet many of you miscreants are having sleepless nights and terrible nightmares with many dying of heartaches.

I tell you, a rare man like NK with a vision is far honourable than a billion of the best brain in your community of parasites.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice."
- Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

Anybody who errs a good view is an Afonja. im more igbo than you and i stand against biafra.

I am a true son of ngwa land from Nvosi in isiala Ngwa North LGA.

Take it or leave it Biafra is a scam with NK.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

Wether you like it or not Kalu will spend all the rest of his life serving a life imprisonment.

You IPOD youths can never learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes.

from what history are you yapping about? do you know history? do you even know your ancestry ground?

I laugh each time an educated mofo displays how shallow they're in thinking

10 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by franchizy(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Gr8tasign:
The power of darkness shall not rule forever.

The children of light will surely disperse the darkness before them .

IPODS and Kalu are the powers of datkness.

You want Biafra then tell your people to relocate from other states back to the SE.

No sane igbo supports Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

Anybody who errs a good view is an Afonja. im more igbo than you and i stand against biafra.

what bout with him?

they'll never reason like human, why not go get bia yourself, huh?

black man

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by nwajesus12(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

FOR YOUR MIND NOW U DON TALK..ABI??

4 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by asorocker: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2016
ipob fools should learn from the jews how to deal with use less despotic leaders and a country made up of useless hypocritical people that woul support their military to shoot at unarmed protesters and run away from armed militants.

ipob receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by ChilledPill: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2016
[s]
franchizy:
Anybody who errs a good view is an Afonja. im more igbo than you and i stand against biafra.I am a true son of ngwa land from Nvosi in isiala Ngwa North LGA.Take it or leave it Biafra is a scam with NK.
[/s]
AFONJA smh

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by franchizy(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2016
90xtr09r:

I feel your eternal pains and grief, especially since you live and breathe fraud in your daily life. But you must understand that an inconsequential bigot claiming Igbo cannot remove the inalienable right of a people to self-determination.

If you're honest and sincere you would see no wrong in NK/IPOB clamour for a simple referendum. But because you're evil and wicked you choose to join the bandwagon of miscreants and hooligans supporting the killings of unarmed IPOB protesters just because you dread to be left behind with your masters in this expired entity.

Take it or leave, you and all you stand for in life remain a fraud.

You are making no sense. Even ojukwu in his grave is laughing at your words.

I repeat, No sane igbo support biafra because we are not united.

Tell me how many igbo leaders is supporting biafra.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2016
I noticed that Kenneth Okonkwo a popular #Nollywood actor turned lawyer is in court today in solidarity with #NnamdiKanu. #FreeNnamdiKanu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by CHANNELStv2020: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Radio biafra app is not working
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Adiola(f): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

adidas face

7 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Ipobdevil: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Ecowas Court updates

As at :9:50 the Barrister Ejiofor the counsel to Citizen Nnamdi Kanu,appears in court and awaits the arrival of the presiding Judge Justice Friday Nwodo. Other counsels who obviously are representing their clients for other cases,are also present in court,with few members of the press.
Biafrans are uncountable in ECOWAS court Abuja
Reporting live from ECOWAS Court

5 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by Gr8tasign: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

You want Biafra then tell your people to relocate from other states back to the SE.

boy have u seen the video clip of last igbo summit? pls do bcoz e go helep clear ur doubt.

Parasites everywhere

*spits*

9 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by EkeBarry(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2016
there sitting arangmnt corresponds with the flag...this is neither coincidental or accidental biko....
Ipobdevil:
IPOB LEADER AND CO-DEFENDANTS ARRIVES IN BIAFRA COLOURS

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by SlayerSupreme: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2016
[s]
franchizy:

[/s]
Afonja is vomiting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by nwasinachi(f): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Unintelligent, ill mannered Afonjas suddenly become voice of wisdom once they hear Biafra.

Take your advice and shove it up your rectum.
very ill mannered boy! dalu for chaining him

7 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by ChilledPill: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2016
EkeBarry:
there sitting arangmnt corresponds with the flag...this is neither coincidental or accidental biko....
U dey see road nwanne.

4 Likes

Re: Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today by olaitoro(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:

coward, stop lieing, you can never be Igbo.

I went through your post, and guess what, you are omoale jati jati.

coward dies many time, even in a faceless forum you still impersonate Igbos. You are just an inferior being.

spit on his conehead

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Line Generates ₦300 Million Monthly / Buhari Speech @ The 77 Session of The UNGA / Confusion In Asaba As Igbo, Hausa Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.