Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time (19408 Views)

Why Do Phone Ram Memory No Matter The Size Always Get About 60-80% Used Up / The Evolution Of One of The Best Mobile Phone Cameras / Top 5 Phone Cameras Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by Brendaniel: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Your eye don clear grin
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by Ahmeduana(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2016
WaterDrunkard:
I have been using my s4 close to year now, there's nothing like camera deterioration. Buy better phone una no go gree
MA DA LOHUN, WERE LO PE OYINBO O RA AGO NAIRA MARUN ONI KO MA YI!
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by MilesLamar(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2016
This one is new sha....

Check my signature and WhatsApp me if u need any hlp at all
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by tonio2wo: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Clinton594:
After i bought a device that i showed off with... Everyone in my camp wanted to take snapshots with my phone's camera.

This is just 7 months of usage and the camera takes a different image quality after the shot has been taken.

I've noticed this in several phones... What's the cause please?

Tecno phone abi. grin

That's chinko for you.
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2016
My lumia 1020, since 2013 the picture quality of the 41mp shooter is till the same
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by tonio2wo: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:
My lumia 1020, since 2013 the picture quality of the 41mp shooter is till the same

Dont mind them, every time they will be disturbing us with chinko tecno phone unboxing on fp.

Buy good phone dem no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by Viking007(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Bluetooth2:

This is why you cant compare [b]iPhone [/b]and Samsung with Techno and other rubbish low phones that flood Nigeria.
Iphone is quality+class. cool
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by symbianDON(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2016
e don tay wey I don de talk am; nor b mek fone carry 20gig RAM and 50mp camera na im b phone.....na mek fone fit tay for man hand stil de perform na im b d main thing my people
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by TINALETC3(f): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2016
I noticed dat 2 bt after I changed my screen guard which hard some cracks, mine became as clear as it ws b4, so check ur screen and tank me later
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by emsquare(m): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2016
Also observed it... wow!
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by kesses: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2016
i am sure that there is somthing wrong with ur phone then
Bcus i have been using my c8 for sometime now
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by kesses: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2016
lol
so u want to say u don't like at least one brand of tecno phone smiley wink
tonio2wo:

Dont mind them, every time they will be disturbing us with chinko tecno phone unboxing on fp.

Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by eezeribe(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Because you bought chinko...
Even if a chinko phone sells above 100k. It still remains chinko
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by kesses: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2016
Mehn Tecno don suffer for una hand oo lipsrsealed undecided
tonio2wo:

Tecno phone abi. grin

That's chinko for you.
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by huntax(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2016
herzern:

My own pliqht is battery deterioration....

When I bouqht it....The battery was a beast!!....

Buh now......it hardly last 3 hours.....

I'm a fervent user of power bank tho.....

Your battery is probably swelling and in need of replacement
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by bobogee007(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2016
sczeska:
I Have a small HTC One V which I bought late 2012, the camera still wows me each time I open it. Quality is quality
Is it a siren

1 Like

Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
tonio2wo:

Lol, no mind them jor
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by BuzzRay(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Clinton594:
After i bought a device that i showed off with... Everyone in my camp wanted to take snapshots with my phone's camera.

This is just 7 months of usage and the camera takes a different image quality after the shot has been taken.

trust me, yr camera didn't depreciate. its that small piece of plastic or glass that is covering the camera len that is scratched. just try removing the plastic covering and see yr camera back in action.
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Clinton594:

IT does not detoriorate, what happens is the screen at the back covering the camera becomes dirty over time, mayb due to scratch n dis will go a long way to affect the picture quality of ur device particularly when its placed constantly on the ground n my opinion though
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
You didnt mention the name of the brand, you ve got to specific, dont be shy.

We know its got to the Chinko brand.! angry

Shame on you for showing off such cheap stuff and coming to wail about it on this forum. angry
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by power900: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2016
man, there i nothing wrong with your phone, its just normal for your eyes to adjust to higher quality stuffs and older pics will look wack and unclear........even the most clearer iphone 7 pics will look old to you in 8years time from now coz your eyes must have seen more better 'qualities and adjusted to it...thats my opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by tonio2wo: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2016
kesses:
lol
so u want to say u don't like at least one brand of tecno phone smiley wink
NONE! Tecno don do me something b4.
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by edbor(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
why does the eye deteriorate over time
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
WaterDrunkard:
I have been using my s4 close to a year now, there's nothing like camera deterioration. Buy better phone una no go gree

My J8 camera is almost unusable now, so popular branded phones are affected as well
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by obailala(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Bluetooth2:

This is why you cant compare iPhone and Samsung with Techno and other rubbish low phones that flood Nigeria.
Truth is that I actually experienced something similar with mygalaxy S5. Bought it 2 years ago, its camera was badass including night pictures. But I can swear today it doesnt gove the same quality of night pictures anymore.
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by manuelrukky(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
It isn't always about the brand Nna, samsung sef dey misbehave and we have good quality Tecno phones that their camera doesn't detoriate.

See what your almighty samsung user said.

Noticed that even Xperia Z had thesame issue and some of her friends have had thesam experience?

Please don't jump to premature conclusion when you haven't got your facts right.

These are likely to be the reasons.
also check d case d coverin over the camera may av gotten blurrd lik in d case of my bros iphone, he usually takes of d back b4 snappin nw
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2016
obailala:
Truth is that I actually experienced something similar with mygalaxy S5. Bought it 2 years ago, its camera was badass including night pictures. But I can swear today it doesnt gove the same quality of night pictures anymore.

You probably bought a fake Samsung
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by Damfostopper(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Bluetooth2:

This is why you cant compare iPhone and Samsung with Techno and other rubbish low phones that flood Nigeria.
hello iddiot.....it can happen on any brand

Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by litaninja(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Stop buying Techno....
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by obailala(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Bluetooth2:

You probably bought a fake Samsung
Nope i didnt
Re: Why Do Phone Cameras Deteriorate Over Time by toocoded: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2016
rellawyt:
I noticed that in our almighty infinix... na only Hot note n Hot note pro try
Note 2 too dey alrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Shuts Down MTN Masts In Lokoja / Tecno Vs Gionee Android Phones / Picture From TECNO SPARK 10 Festival In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.