Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? (2310 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by MICHROZZAY: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
#PALMGOSSIP

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by DRISKLEF(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Disgusting. sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by queencalipso(f): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
And what's wrong with having stretch marks? lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Rone16(f): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Disgusting. sad

How?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Rone16(f): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
This isn't meant to be an issue
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by SafeDavid(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rone16:
This isn't meant to be an issue
It is a big issue.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by makydebbie(f): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Stretch mark is sexy joor!

There is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by iamDaisy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
haha cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
In mr ibu voice 'i want to mary a lady who has stretch mark that is Snoring when sleeping because it chases out the witches and wizards around the compound. smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Too many vain people on here. Stretch marks? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016

SMH... how is this an issue? grin

I didn't know stretchmarks were now infectious diseases.. undecided

SMH... like y'all
dumbfucks would even notice the extra stretchmarks when you're so Deep In Lust... and Your libido does most of your cognitive functions.undecided MtcheeeeW

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by RoyalBlak007: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:

Stretch mark is
sexy!? shocked

OMG!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Mimzyy(f): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Most men do not even notice if their babe has it. Love surpasses all. If you are gonna kill her esteem cos of something as vain as stretch marks then you don't deserve her.
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by SafeDavid(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

SMH... how is this an issue? grin

I didn't know stretchmarks were now infectious diseases.. undecided

SMH... like y'all
dumbfucks would even notice the extra stretchmarks when you're so Deep In Lust... and Your libido does most of your cerebral functions.undecided MtcheeeeW

Are you a culprit? grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
SafeDavid:

Are you a culprit? grin
eh, Of? undecided

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by SafeDavid(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
eh, Of? undecided

Having stretch marks. cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by SafeDavid(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mimzyy:
Most men do not even notice if their babe has it. Love surpasses all. If you are gonna kill her esteem cos of something as vain as stretch marks then you don't deserve her.

Can you date a guy with razor bumps and pimples all over his face?

Let's see If you'll be honest with your answer.

Everybody's got certain standards and you font expect a guy yo start falling head over heels just because a girls got boobs and ass.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Yewandequeen(f): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
And since when did strecth mark turn to disease?

Mtcheeew
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
SafeDavid:

Having stretch marks. cheesy
gringrin

eh, Not yet.... undecided

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by makydebbie(f): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Yea it is!

More like tattoosmiley
RoyalBlak007:

Stretch mark is
sexy!? shocked

OMG!! grin grin

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Mimzyy(f): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
SafeDavid:

Can you date a guy with razor bumps and pimples all over his face?

Let's see If you'll be honest with your answer.

Everybody's got certain standards and you font expect a guy yo start falling head over heels just because a girls got boobs and ass.

Well yes I can. They can be treated so what's the biggie?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by kinggogo: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hell yeah

Not evn up 4 discussion

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Frankraj: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Disgusting. sad

Stretch marks is very romantic most especially when the girl has a very fat ass . I love it that way . I don't like fvking fat ass girls without stretch mark

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nothing bad with a girl havn stretch marks..

A lot of girls out there with beautiful skin and smelly kitty. Now dats one thing they ought to be mindful of. cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by bigybanty02(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:

U just spoke ma mind , I love ladies wit stretch marks on their bum bum die!!!........

I know u dnt have it but if u have a friend who gat doz sexy and attractive marks on her bweast and backside just Holla @ me ok awesome reward awaits u.
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Nenye75(f): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Why not..... Shebi those with tribal mark been geh love...
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by makydebbie(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
lipsrsealed shockedshocked
bigybanty02:

U just spoke ma mind , I love ladies wit stretch marks on their bum bum die!!!........

I know u dnt have it but if u have a friend who gat doz sexy and attractive marks on her bweast and backside just Holla @ me ok awesome reward awaits u.
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by bigybanty02(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
lipsrsealed shockedshocked
Loool am serious Bae , just get me one trust me am gonna reward u real good .
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by SafeDavid(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mimzyy:

Well yes I can. They can be treated so what's the biggie?
Same goes for stretch marks. But some people get complacent about it and that's a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by DRISKLEF(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Frankraj:

Stretch marks is very romantic most especially when the girl has a very fat ass . I love it that way . I don't like fvking fat ass girls without stretch mark

Good for you, sir.
I dont find them attractive - at least not one like the picture above.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
So when your wife gives birth and has them, then what
Re: Can You Date A Girl With Stretch Marks? Even When She Is Self Made? by Mimzyy(f): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
SafeDavid:

Same goes for stretch marks.
But some people get complacent about it and that's a no no for me.

Well stretch marks cannot be treated. The appearance can only be thinned out but not completely erased except through surgery which is very expensive if a thorough procedure is to be done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Jus Can't Stop Poundn When She Enters His Room / Update!!! See Photos Of The Married Nigerian Woman With 4 Kids And Her Lover Who / How I Went To My Husband Friend House Because Of His Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.