Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) (49876 Views)

George Foreman's Advice To Trump: Keep Fighting, Ignore The Boos [Video] / Trump Casts Vote In Historic US Election / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
I look forward to the day people'll start boycotting elections..... What the fvck is Democracy by the way?
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by whyx06(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=Fabulosdave01 post=50872705]I just voted for Hilary and for those stupid Nigerians on nairaland who have not passed seme republic supporting trump without knowing any of his policies,until he issues executive order to deport Nigerians you'll know how far. [/qukote]

Let him deport u and come back home to develop your own nation tooo...

American belongs to America
Africans belongs to Africa...
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Fabulosdave01: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
AlanSugar:

I see. So the only reason you chose Hillary is the fear of leaving America? Dem banish you from your village abi you de wait make others develop Nigeria before you come back home? Get your ass down here now my friend! Nigeria no good, na devil go make am good?

So you're telling me if they give you green card today you'll still stay in Nigeria?
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Koolking(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
electrokcoi:
as if u are voting

Every legal voters cannot vote, but our support goes a long way
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Hefemale: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
I just voted for Hilary and for those stupid Nigerians on nairaland who have not passed seme republic supporting trump without knowing any of his policies,until he issues executive order to deport Nigerians you'll know how far.
Why call those who don't agree with you stupid? I'm not interested in who wins the election before noe but I think trump should win so he can kick your black ass back to Nigeria...
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Lawcurrent(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Many Nigerians keep fooling themselves as if their opinion counts on the american election. People wey never reach american embassy for their life before carry the matter for head as if the eventual winner will make a bag of rice become 8k in Nigeria. Instead make una face your buhari whose economic policy is making you go hungry and turning your naira notes into tissue paper, you are fighting over trump and Clinton as if them go declare visa free for Nigerians if them win. mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Cherishing(f): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
If Trump does not win Florida and Ohio, his chances of a victory will be slim.
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cherishing:
If Trump does not win Florida and
Ohio, his chances of a victory will be
slim.

Pray na
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
siraj1402:
I have been expecting this. Surely, I know there will be canter as soon as possible. Lala are u an IPOB?
Anyway like for Clinton and share for Trump.

Calm down bro

Trump is winning in this race
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Fabulosdave01: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
bareal:

Is it not better if he deports that my uncle who has refused to visit Nigeria for the past 25 years and force him down home? His late father's house is even on the verge of collapse!

Mr man do I look like your uncle?
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Forwetinnah: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
YerYer:
Even Trump himself never thought he would get this far, all he wanted to do was pull off a publicity stunt, create more awareness for his new reality show and feel accomplished that he actually ran for office. Not even in a million years did he imagine there would be as many nut jobs in America who would actually vote to make him the Republican nominee.

But it all comes to a startling halt today, the shameless fat man and his 'basket of deplorable' supporters will be defeated in a landslide defeat like no other in modern history. The misogynist can go back to groping women and hosting reality tv shows because that is his calling and where his true talent lies. Any disillusioned person on nairaland who quotes me to talk rubbish should please focus on their corrupt politicians and recession economy. Don't quote me, instead write letters to your local politicians pressuring them to make Nigeria Great Again. Peace

You better not delete this account. Things are going very well for the Fat guy and his deplorables are ready to defend him to the end, even the quiet ones who haven't been attending rallies etc
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Kingsley10000: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
trump must triumph
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
bareal:

Is it not better if he deports that my uncle who has refused to visit Nigeria for the past 25 years and force him down home? His late father's house is even on the verge of collapse!
if you uncle is a citizen of the United States, nobody can deport him!
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Dear Donald Trump,
Please do try and win this election, so that you can deport my Uncle , Mr Agbalojobi Oriyomi that has been in the states for 35 years without communication but he is always active on Facebook and Twitter ...
I presume he's a citizen, if he's been in the States for that long. So he can't be deported.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by intruder15(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
YerYer:
Even Trump himself never thought he would get this far, all he wanted to do was pull off a publicity stunt, create more awareness for his new reality show and feel accomplished that he actually ran for office. Not even in a million years did he imagine there would be as many nut jobs in America who would actually vote to make him the Republican nominee.

But it all comes to a startling halt today, the shameless fat man and his 'basket of deplorable' supporters will be defeated in a landslide defeat like no other in modern history. The misogynist can go back to groping women and hosting reality tv shows because that is his calling and where his true talent lies. Any disillusioned person on nairaland who quotes me to talk rubbish should please focus on their corrupt politicians and recession economy. Don't quote me, instead write letters to your local politicians pressuring them to make Nigeria Great Again. Peace

who no know now go think say u follow vote. Americana on nairaland. More power to ur elbow
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by brightpre(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
you guys have no idea about Trump policies and some of you will be shouting up trump
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by val2rule: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
racist fucking racist
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
I just voted for Hilary and for those stupid Nigerians on nairaland who have not passed seme republic supporting trump without knowing any of his policies,until he issues executive order to deport Nigerians you'll know how far.

Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
dis is wat lackadaisical Nigerians shud b talkn abt nt u.s. election.
johnstar:
Yawning

Make we talk abt our failed country nigeria

Ntn concern me wit us president

Wen dis recession go end na ehn
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by johnisaola(m): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Next president, ur victory would be victory against evil.
keep dreaming u have more time to day break
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by johnisaola(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Comparm loser is casting his vote
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
hope u knw dat is nt naija politics dat some jobless mofos do risk their life for the politicians?
Forwetinnah:

You better not delete this account. Things are going very well for the Fat guy and his deplorables are ready to defend him to the end, even the quiet ones who haven't been attending rallies etc
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
johnisaola:
keep dreaming u have more time to day break
john
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by chat2deen(m): 1:07am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin angry grin

Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Niceiroko: 3:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Stop it, Trump will rule, they already called you a corrupt nation and you need to face it by your leaders.
siraj1402:
I have been expecting this. Surely, I know there will be canter as soon as possible. Lala are u an IPOB?
Anyway like for Clinton and share for Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by PecE2Make: 5:56am On Nov 09, 2016
If this was to be in Nigeria, the ruling party will make the card reader not to work to pave way for rigging.
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by northvietnam(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations to Donald J Trump.....
45th American president.....
Congratulations to Melina.... mother Russia really ya in this election...
why I want Trump cz he hates Muslims...
so no more waka waka from Buhari to USA
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by emsquare(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
okay!
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Forwetinnah: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Maiconyoung:
hope u knw dat is nt naija politics dat some jobless mofos do risk their life for the politicians?

Oya come and talk now. ...
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by Forwetinnah: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2016
YerYer...i hope you've not deleted your account or hidden under a Rock?! Come out come out...wherever you are!!
Re: Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) by PreyingMantis(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2016
YerYer:

Hillary Clinton as expected, roundly trounced Donald Trump in the South-Waste, Nut-East and Nut-West of Nigeria.

Afonja, How market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.