Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,847 members, 7,831,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... (1372 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Why Some Girls Are Dumped Even After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by marvelck: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
As we speak, a guy is about to be dumped by his girlfriend for bn too soft and not in control of their relationship. His girlfriend feels he is not harsh enough to her, always saying Yes to whatever she says or does. And as a result, she is thinking of dumping him for another guy, who has bn on her case for long. Imagine naija girls, if a guy is too violent, harsh or controlling, the girl will start complaining. But when the guy is the opposite, she wil say he is too soft. What do girls want, fah?

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
You are not far from saying the truth.A guy have to be strict to gain a lady's respect.That is why gentle guys don't win ladies hearts.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by gabinogem(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
They want cucumber cheesy
Re: When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Girls like blunt guys
Re: When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by Profnedu(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
my guy d same tin happened to back in 2012
d girl dey complain say I dey too soft say i no dey
shout at am dat anything way she talk or do I dey say yes .omo na so d gal come leave me ooo follow one idiot like dat way redesigned ha face wit blows
afta two months of being wit d guy she come begin dey beg me tell say she dey sorry
I tel am say I no get anytin against ha bt I CNT date ha again she say make we be ordinary frnds
I gree so I just dey f.uck am anyhow til I moved down to east
wot am saying in essence is for u to be ur self
most women don't knw wot dey want

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by Cholls(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
my brother where do u guys see all this girls with psychological issue sef.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by Antina(f): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
When you can't decide on your own, too soft, how will you control a family? Its not about being to harsh, a man just need to be a man.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by neocortex: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Antina:
When you can't decide on your own, too soft, how will you control a family? Its not about being to harsh, a man just need to be a man.

Only imbeciles and slaves needs to be controlled,
a partner that can control him/herself is a time bomb.
Re: When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by Gofwane(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Antina:
Its not about being to harsh, a man just need to be a man.
so you ladies know about this? But later you will still come out to shout at men all in the name of FEMINIST

@ op, i've had similar experience in the past. This girl complained about me being to soft with her. Until she went ahead and jam one nigga that nearly vandalise her face. She came back running & crying. I've accepted her back but i have something in mind.
Re: When You Are Dumped By Your Girlfriend For Being Too Soft... by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
The lady deserves an award. For all I care and know, gutlessness is not the same thing as gentleness/being nice. Just as servitude is not the same thing as loyalty. The guy is a hypocrite.

All sane, sound and honest people loves a conscientious person(s). And by extension anybody that posseses conscientious, effacing and altruistic attributes equals a gentle/nice person.

The character of the guy in this story is that of a low-class manipulator (a leechlike opportunist) - he is a hypocrite I say. His ilks are oppression personified. . . For instance given a control tool like excess money and if the girl happens to be poor, you will know his true colour.

On the other hand, no sane and sound girl loves an arrogant/rude/harsh man. Instead as I stated above, they love men that possess those good attributes I listed especially conscientiousness (in relation to this subject under discussion), and exhibits it as an attitude.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do Conjoined Twins Have Sex? / X / I Took Her To The Hotel Room For Valentine's Day And This Happened - Man Cries O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.