Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally (5394 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by 9jagist247: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
"My name is Daniel, fondly called danny. I am a 23-year-old graduate of a federal university in Nigeria. I am a handsome guy with a well built body.

I am also an aspiring model as i work towards that as a profession. I have one major problem which is that girls are always after me, with many coming out in the open to tell me they would not mind having sex with me, » not excluding my aunt,

Chidinma, who has been harassing life out of me.

Aunt Chi is my daddy's last sister and she is just two years younger than me but from every indication, she is world wise and everything about her tells of a loose lady. She schooled in a university in Ghana and came back last year after she graduated and has been living with us in Lagos.

The problem started right from the first day Chi came into our house as she became attached to me, making sure she seized every opportunity to be with me. If she had anywhere to go to, she insisted I drove her there and initially, I always took delight in driving her around town because she is very vivacious, pretty and carefree.

But all that changed when she started doing things only a girlfriend would do to her boyfriend, like giving me unexpected pecks, at times on my lips, touching me affectionately and calling me romantic names.

One day, we were together watching a movie in my room and when... Continue Reading @
http://www.primebaze.net/2016/11/how-my-dads-sister-molested-me-sexually.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by castro316: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2016
am not going.

6 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by NemzySeries(m): 1:06am On Nov 09, 2016
neither am i

6 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by WiseFool2(m): 1:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Me too o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by Eljefe(m): 1:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Same here

4 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by freesinzu(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2016
I stand with the poster above

6 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by eezeribe(m): 2:06am On Nov 09, 2016
No leave, No transfer

7 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by AnodaIT(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2016
I will wait here

4 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by luminouz(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2016
To hell with these teasers mehn! Abi moti continue ni! undecided

3 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by Presh900(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Oga o... I dey here, ino dey go anywhere

5 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by Inditer(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
I am not clicking anything... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by phranq(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2016
castro316:
am not going.

bro my ribs r hurting abeg!!!!! dis one na new ond ooooo. am not going!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by Xmen149(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2016
i stand with trump,.am not leaving this U.S angry

4 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by holarmy10(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2016
If I go make I bend.....

3 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by xamster(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Old tricks... wink i ain't going noWhere

3 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by potolistic(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2016
I stand with cucumber.
I go nowhere

3 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
La click, la bendLa click, la bendLa click, la bend

3 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by 1shortblackboy: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2016
I don tear my green card i no fit travel

3 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by Opistorincos(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2016
9jagist247:
"My name is Daniel, fondly called danny. I am a 23-year-old graduate of a federal university in Nigeria. I am a handsome guy with a well built body.

I am also an aspiring model as i work towards that as a profession. I have one major problem which is that girls are always after me, with many coming out in the open to tell me they would not mind having sex with me, » not excluding my aunt,

Chidinma, who has been harassing life out of me.

Aunt Chi is my daddy's last sister and she is just two years younger than me but from every indication, she is world wise and everything about her tells of a loose lady. She schooled in a university in Ghana and came back last year after she graduated and has been living with us in Lagos.

The problem started right from the first day Chi came into our house as she became attached to me, making sure she seized every opportunity to be with me. If she had anywhere to go to, she insisted I drove her there and initially, I always took delight in driving her around town because she is very vivacious, pretty and carefree.

But all that changed when she started doing things only a girlfriend would do to her boyfriend, like giving me unexpected pecks, at times on my lips, touching me affectionately and calling me romantic names.

One day, we were together watching a movie in my room and when... Continue Reading @
http://www.primebaze.net/2016/11/how-my-dads-sister-molested-me-sexually.html

when it got to a romantic scene, she suddenly grabbed me and planted a kiss on my lips. I was shocked and asked her why she did that and she confessed that she was in love with me and wanted me to have sex with her there and then.

I just managed to escape from the room but that was just the beginning as she has been on my neck, trying all she can to get me into her pants. I made her know outright that what she is trying to do is called incest but she told me that since she is not directly my mother's sister, there is nothing wrong in having sex with her.

She is coming on so strong and some of my friends whom I have told about the harassment think I am letting go of a great opportunity to have sex with my aunt, saying there is actually nothing wrong in it.

How do I exeronate myself from committing incest with my aunt?

2 Likes

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by iamharkinwaley: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol,
For that guy mind I go click.... Iffa click make I chop 20 plates of rice for that naming ceremony I won attend this evening.......

1 Like

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by blakid(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
i bin dn dy go der b4 ooo, i cum remember say i fget ma DATA 4 owse...sorry OP, will follow you der anoda day.....meanwhile, i still dy ere incase u dn cum back...
Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by sybarite7(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
op,I will wait here just like others did,to see if Hillary Clinton will go to court.
because we cannot take this, USA Jega is biased
Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by Ryabcool(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by richard58: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Can't travel out of nairaland cos of ma ticket cheesy
Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by Divinehenrich(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
I park here till the tory finish.
I will not even step out.

1 Like

Re: How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally by Kokaine(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2017
hilarious comments

(1) (Reply)

How A Slay Queen Celebrated Her Birthday (photo) / Video – Father Catches His Daughter Nacking A Man In His Toilet See What He Did / Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.