Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

She Had An Abortion. Please Nairalanders I Wants Your Advice.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had An Abortion. Please Nairalanders I Wants Your Advice.. (800 Views)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

She Had An Abortion. Please Nairalanders I Wants Your Advice.. by TundeAdeleke9: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2016
A girl im in love with opened up to me today, and told me that she had an abortion before we met, i have been so down since i learnt about that. what chances does she have to concieve in future. is their a course that follows such.
Re: She Had An Abortion. Please Nairalanders I Wants Your Advice.. by NemzySeries(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2016
y bin unnecessarily worried? shez ur GF & not ur wife by d way u guys jst started dating so y not concentrate on loving dan bin bothered abt a by gone abortion abi na her womb b una relationship venue?

Re: She Had An Abortion. Please Nairalanders I Wants Your Advice.. by obawinner(m): 12:53am On Nov 09, 2016
everybody has a past you alone can decide whether the past would affect you or not but the one you know is better than the one you don't know. on a note, get her preggy before committing

Re: She Had An Abortion. Please Nairalanders I Wants Your Advice.. by Jostapo(m): 2:46am On Nov 09, 2016
she's faithful enough to disclosed her ugly past.. It's a normal thing for you to felt deranged over that. The decision lies in your hands whether to keep the relationship or quit if you are not emotionally strong to withstand it. Nevertheless, I would recommend you take her to a doctor in order to foresee the chances of her conceiving in the long-run future that's if you want to make her your wife. Love conquers the unconquerable burdens.

Re: She Had An Abortion. Please Nairalanders I Wants Your Advice.. by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 09, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Had An Abortion. Please Nairalanders I Wants Your Advice.. by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2016
[size=15pt]Is there any problem here because I can't see one undecided.

For her to tell you, She's rare[/size]
Re: She Had An Abortion. Please Nairalanders I Wants Your Advice.. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2016
What's the issue here undecided
You worried over nothing

Im Looking For Miss Belinda Pics,,x / Who enjoys sex more? / See How A Cheating Girlfriend Caught After Boyfriend Spotted Her Boss' Suitcase

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7