Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari (651 Views)

Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by naturev14(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said Nigeria is paying dearly for making a mistake of placing more emphasis on a mono economy rather than diversifying.
Buhari stated this yester­day at the commissioning of Edo University, Iyamho in Et­sako West Local Government Area where he showered en­comium on Governor Adams Oshiomhole, saying his name has been engraved in gold in the state.

The Commander in Chief said the country’s over-dependence on oil had led to the recession which has eaten deep into all facets of economy, noting that diversi­fying to agriculture and solid minerals is an escape route to survival.
He also lauded Edo Gov­ernor-Elect, Mr Godwin Obaseki, for taking the pains of campaigning through the 18 local government areas of the state and winning the election on the platform of the All Progressives Con­gress, (APC).

Read More at >>> http://www.eazyfeeds.com.ng/2016/11/economic-recession-were-paying-for-our.html

Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by Sibrah: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2016
True . . .
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by Eazybay(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Oya do something na
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by hamrad(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2016
yes. but get us out of it asap. thank you
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by okosodo: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2016
What has this mallam done since he came? Is he not still looking for the oil with all the resource available to him? I just sorry for those people praising this cow as we have gone more than 35 years backwards because of myopically retrogressive policies

2 Likes

Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by Blue3k(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Agreed Mr president focus on agriculture and mineral sector both of those can help our economy in the lagging regions. The infastrure programs he proposed with rail across nation is also good. Keep it up Mr. Buhari.

I would like to add getting closer to stable power would add to our manufacturerinformation capacity.
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2016
With all due respect Mr President, we are paying for your mistakes or should I say lack of knowledge about how an economy is run. You are the singular reason why Nigeria is in recession.

Sometimes the hypocrisy of this president is irritating!
Imagine someone who's actively wasting billions in looking for crude oil in the North, is now preaching about over-dependence on oil

4 Likes

Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by fran6co(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2016
BUBU PLS LETS GO FAST TO AGRICULTURE NA, ABEG HUNGER IS KILLING ALOTA OF OUR FELLOW COMPATRIOTS.
FORGET THE SEARCH FOR OIL IN THE NORTH.
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by Caseless: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2016
No statement can be 'truer' than this.
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by preetypam(f): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2016
but oil is vigouriously searched for in the north...or maybe diversification has a new meaning that i dont know of or just maybe someone doesnt know even the meaning of that word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:
but oil is vigouriously searched for in the north...or maybe diversification has a new meaning that i dont know of or just maybe someone doesnt know even the meaning of that word

Please, help me ask
I just don't understand the relationship between APC, lies and deceit.... hypocrisy is nothing to these people!
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by preetypam(f): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Please, help me ask
I just don't understand the relationship between APC, lies and deceit.... hypocrisy is nothing to these people!
my dear i'm confused as hell
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:

my dear i'm confused as hell

It's so sad that most people have chosen to play the sycophant....seeing the glaring realities on ground, yet refusing to admit same, not to talk of speaking against it.

It's well with our country.
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by preetypam(f): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

It's so sad that most people have chosen to play the sycophant....seeing the glaring realities on ground, yet refusing to admit same, not to talk of speaking against it.

It's well with our country.
Amen...thats what we all pray for
Re: Economic Recession: We're Paying For Our Mistakes - Buhari by omowolewa: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2016
And now we are losing focus

(1) (Reply)

PDP Slam Buhari Again See What They Said / ''Obasanjo And Trump Are Alike, Both Have Insatiable Taste For Women''-ben Bruce / .Kebbi state Governor, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu losses mother in-law,Hauwa'u Mahmud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.