Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet (4744 Views)

Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) / Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by wisenewgem(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2016
She shared this on her instagram. They actually look like siblings.

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by tyson99(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2016
warrisdis

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2016
I yam smelling a baby mama in advance embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Edwinmason(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
i only see korede bello who be the other person

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Deejay777(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Abeg, hw dey take resemble

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by coolbreezy01: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2016
His sister?? Yes I may believe

His look alike!! Nope no way

Cmon now look at the nose for christ sake
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by coolbreezy01: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2016
His sister?? Yes I may believe

His look alike!! Nope no way

Cmon now look at the nose for christ sake

One is over sized while one is slim fitted

#just saying ooo
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
resem wetin seems someone has been taking too much kwale weed!
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why is no one making anything of his resemblance to Michael Jackson before plastic surgery?
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by essay123(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
lari03:
Why is no one making anything of his resemblance to Michael Jackson before plastic surgery?
thank you bro. i have always noticed this.
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by essay123(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
lari03:
thank you . i have always noticed this.
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by wunderkiind(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
what version of instagram is that op is probably still in the last century

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi Swags In Latest Photos After Returning From Dubai / "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car / Ladies Be Careful! See A Typical Case Of Lip Injection Gone Bad(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.