Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not (2737 Views)

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / "Declaring Me Wanted Are The Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse" - Nyako Blasts GEJ / Another Nigerian On Fbi Most Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by becomrich15: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2009
http://www.justice.gov/usao/can/press/2008/2008_02_21_ogele.sentenced.press.html

http://www.justice.gov/usao/mow/news2007/igbokwe.sen.htm

http://houston.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel09/ho072409.htm

http://www.justice.gov/usao/cac/pressroom/pr2007/166.html

even some of the names you list are not yorubas.

And if you look at the number of people charge for drugs, they are most igbos. Go thru interpol list.

In asia the number of people arrested for drug from nigeria 70% are igbos. Even in Europe it is about the same percentage. Also the number of nigerian on death roll for drugs , the list shows igbos.   most of this igbos boy can not read or write, so to defend themself is a problem.

Why are you telling people lies.

You people are just liar trying to implicate yorubas. what did we do to you.

I would take the time to go thru the fbi list and list and you would see the percentage show they are mostly igbos. stop the lies. You have northerner too on the list.

You can see why we have problem, hate
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by becomrich15: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2009
And the other time someone claim, fbi are looking for me. That can not be true. you remember i put my number down as 1416 904 5008 so that the fbi can call me.

because i ask for the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state to join republic of benin is not a crime , under any country. Even in canada , we have the party call The Bloc Québécois , what they even talk about is out of this world and they even run for premier minister, strong member of the opposition. 

And this party makes quebec to get thier fair share of the national cake.  They control quebec.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloc_Qu%C3%A9b%C3%A9cois

In the USA , you have other parties with thier on issue, greeen party etc.

So been an advocate for the unification of our people is not a federal crime in nigeria or USA or canada or any country.  It is call free of expression.   And when you look at it, we yorubas are only trying to help the north get majority. They are minority from satellite picture.

And i still say, the FBI can give me a call.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by becomrich15: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
sunny bobo, take over this topic.

Dont worry, i would go thru the FBI list and everybody would see the % of yorubas that are on the FBI compare to other nigerian.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by ikeyman00(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2009
bumpity dumpity
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by becomrich15: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2009
sunny you tribalist, you are online. reply me.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by mrperfect(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2009
what is the objective of this topic? it appears it emanated from somewhere  i guess.
Wouldn't it be best if it had been kept to that thread? so that people can easily follow up.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by ikeyman00(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^

oh u just noted that

he always wana keep his smelly oduduwa ass on board, he doesnt like replying people thread

He rather open up one when we already knew what is comming after

nigerian most triblistic fool he is
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
becomrich,:

sunny you tribalist, you are online. reply me.

I'll rather leave u to continue your monologue . Remember the FBI is looking for u and SSS is looking for you in Nigeria for wanting to overthrow the democraticaly elected govt of President Umar Musa Yaradua grin tongue
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by OPCman: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^
oh u just noted that

he always wana keep hissmelly oduduwa ass on board, he doesnt like replying people thread
u rather open up one when we already knew what is comming after
nigerian most triblistic fool he is

When someone replies your disparagement of the Yoruba, he/she is a tribalist while you the bigots are nationalists, is that not so
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by becomrich15: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2009
you it is because i am not stupid. i know what you people are doing is running propaganda against the yoruba people.

You people are full of hate.

And the reason the igbos have the largest % on crime is that you people also pass on this hate within yourself. igbo set themself up for crime.

And until the igbos stop doing that your % figure would be high. 

I really want to find out, where the this hate by igbos for the yorubas start.?  ?   you also hate the north and south south.  why sunny bobo.

Look go into this thread or other website, when you find people throwing hate either ethnics hate or otherwise. you know that person is an igboman.  why.

There is some wrong. And it may be spirit. this is not ordinary.      sunnybobo or chuck odili have you never had any yoruba friend.?

from the view of an igboman , how do we stop the igbos from setting up themself.?

where did you go grow up?

And why do you have hate for other people?

Do you go to church? Have you heard of jesus?

Do you know hate is a negative thing? and you can replace negative with positive?

The time you spend on negative hate of the yorubas, while not spend it on positive thing?

Do you know you are sinning against God by having hate against other people. ?
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2009
To be honest i never really seen where become has said anything that would really offend the igboman.

Most if not all of his threads are about asking for the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state to join republic of benin.

I mean the igbo hate yorubas(gathering from the multiple threads started by an igbo man against yoruba) so its not too much to ask for the yorubas to leave, making the igbos situation in Nigeria better(since the igbos feel yorubas are the problem).
Become doesnt seem like tribalist, the dude just wants to leave Nigeria for the igbos and fulanis- hausas.

I might not agree with everything he says but he has a point if yorubas leave Nigeria, it would make the igbos have a higher chance of becoming vice president or president. alie? no
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by blacksta(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
Myself - i tire for the yoruba haters - So many baseless thread started by ibo idiots
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by ikeyman00(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2009
@@@@

let the truth be told; straight up!!!!!!!!!!!!

who have time to hate on yorubas

NOOOOOOOOObody; we are all nigeria, we live here and die there

we sees eachother day and night; we watch eachother talk

therefore; we know the ususal response whenever oduduwa pass by; eg oh is he a nigeria; yes he is ooo, omo igbo like they say like they are some kindof superior hahhha

let nobody decieve themselves!!

the yorubas are interesting characters; no need denying it!!

hating on them is  an illusion in the making

trait!!! pretending that people hate u when the truth shows u claim stuff lipsrsealed that never happened

yorubas deserve all that they get in nl

take it back when time from 2006 till now, u probably missed out big time; now i guess the fire wall had enough of them trait; no wonder they are cryin loud now
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^ you dey mad
who has time to hate on yorubas abi?

following threads within the last 24-48 hours

Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George.

This Is Why You Get Frisked To The Balls At Every Airport Thanks To The Yorubas!

Typical Yoruba Woman

Nigerians Again: NYC Temp Accused Of Stealing Identities

all started by or littered with anti yoruba BS by igbos

so please you people get TIME PLENTY OF IT ODE
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by SEFAGO(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
you guys are hilarious
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
and to be honest yorubas do fraud NO DOUBT
but all you have to do is google in Nigerian drug dealer-  most if not all are non yorubas

but yorubas no get time to open stupid threads hating on another tribe, you guys are either jealous, envious or just bored and angry
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by asha80(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
funny thread
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2009
lol lmfao i cant stop laughing

all i did was google in Nigerian drug dealers

sjeezy8:

WebHide optionsShow options,  Results 1 - 10 of about 109,000 for nigerian drug dealers. (0.10 seconds)
Search ResultsResults include your SearchWiki notes for nigerian drug dealers. Share these notes

Copy and paste this link into an email or IM:

See a preview of the shared page
News results for nigerian drug dealers
Times LIVE Nigerian drug dealers help cops‎ - 2 days ago
Informer Norman Kokoeng was testifying on Thursday in a drug dealing, racketeering and fraud case against Senior Superintendent Dumisani Jwara, 43, , News24 - 92 related articles »
Tanzanian drug dealers overtake Nigerians in supplying illicit , ‎ - Sunday StandardTanzanian drug dealers top Botswana police list‎ - ThisDay

USAfricaonline.com | DrugCrime | Child AbuseHOW DRUG DEALERS IN NIGERIA TURNED A 12-YEAR OLD NIGERIAN-AMERICAN KID INTO A COURIER WHO SWALLOWED ,  It's wrong to stereotype Nigerians as Drug Dealers ,
www.usafricaonline.com/drugs.umegbolu.html - Cached - Similar -

Nigerian drug dealers help cops: News24: SouthAfrica: NewsNigerian drug dealers help cops: News24: SouthAfrica: News. A police informant has told the High Court how West Rand cops hoodwinked their colleagues into ,
www.news24.com/, /Nigerian_drug_dealers_help_cops - Cached - Similar -

Kenyans being fooled by Nigerian drug dealers end up in foreign , Jun 22, 2008 ,  3 Responses to “Kenyans being fooled by Nigerian drug dealers end up in foreign jails and some even die there.” ,
africanpress./, /kenyans-being-fooled-by-nigerian-drug-dealers-end-up-in-foreign-jails-and-some-even-die-there/ - Cached - Similar -

Cops run scared of Nigerian drug peddlers - India - The Times of IndiaJun 11, 2006 ,  MUMBAI: "Don't even mention Nigerian drug dealers to me. They are a headache,"said a Narcotics Control Bureau officer when asked about ,
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/, Nigerian-drug, /1636916.cms - Cached - Similar -

'Nigerian drug lords killed my wife' ( Nigeria, Africa & World News)Aug 8, 2005 ,  Nigerian Drug Dealers nabbed in Durban, South Africa. Related Links:- Nigerian drug mule dies of overdose in Japan ,
www.africamasterweb.com/, /NigerianDrugLordsKilledMyWife.html - Cached - Similar -

SUFFERING SLEAZY HOTEL SYNDROMELeggett says that in Durban five hotels inhabited almost exclusively by sex workers have deteriorated to such an extent that even Nigerian drug dealers are ,
www.queensu.ca/samp/sampresources/, /2000/hotel.htm - Cached - Similar -

Nigerian and Chinese drug dealers sentenced to death in DongguanA Nigerian man charged with drug trafficking in Dongguan was found guilty and sentenced to death yesterday.
www.danwei.org/, /nigerian_drug_dealer_was_sente.php - Cached - Similar -

Nigerian Drug Dealer 3Nigerian Drug Dealer 3. Select a link, In the News, Qualification to lie for, THE ILLEGAL EAVESDROPPING WAR, Quit Bugging Me, Mate, Shipping Firm's Leak ,
www.vanstaden.co.za/html/nigerian_drug_dealer_3.htm - Cached - Similar -

ThisDayTANZANIAN drug dealers are reported to have toppled Nigerian barons who have ,  Tsaanang said that, previously, Nigerian drug dealers were leading in the ,
www.thisday.co.tz/News/6452.html - Cached - Similar -

Cops worry as Nigerian drug peddlers become law-savvy - 2:35pmMay 9, 2009 ,  We used to have problems with Nigerian drug dealers but for the past few months the problem was not so severe. ,
www.indianexpress.com/news/cops, nigerian-drug, /456677/ - Cached - Similar -

lol all of them are non yorubas  i cant shoutttttt lmfao-

you people better get sense and stop the tribal ish of criminals
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by SEFAGO(m): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2009
I think when people report these drug dealers/ 419ers they call them nigerians? non? I have never seen a newspaper that said the yoruba/igbo whatever committed the crime- it is usually the "nigerian -"

Let me help you guys. Ikey_man and sunny_bobo should go and shag some yoruba girl and becomrich and sjeezy should go and shag some igbo girl so that you guys can have kids and then stop worrying about tribal sentiments.

Why is it that most tribalistic threads are made by males? too much testosterone going around here.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2009
ahah ive been shaggin igbo babes since before i dont hate igbos AT ALL. Buts its ridiculous to open threads or generate an opinion of who spoils Nigerians abroads names when most who do fraud are yoruba and most who deal drugs are igbo.

any sensible yoruba person wouldnt open a thread labeling igbos as the ones who are criminals abroad, cause he/she would know yoruba criminals do 419

any sensible igbo person wouldn't open a thread labeling yorubas as the criminals abroad, because he/she would know most criminals who deal drugs are igbo.

so e no matta
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by SEFAGO(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2009
ahah ive been shaggin igbo babes since before i dont hate igbos AT ALL. Buts its ridiculous to open threads or generate an opinion of who spoils Nigerians abroads names when most who do fraud are yoruba and most who deal drugs are igbo.

any sensible yoruba person wouldnt open a thread labeling igbos as the ones who are criminals abroad, cause he/she would know yoruba criminals do 419

any sensible igbo person wouldn't open a thread labeling yorubas as the criminals abroad, because he/she would know most criminals who deal drugs are igbo.

then you shoul no variety is the spice of life wink, and that these tribalist threads are made by idiots, which constitute a large part of our society. we must accept these idiots and treat them like we treat our "omo de (children)." Give them lollipop and tell them what they want to hear.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 01, 2009
When someone replies your disparagement of the Yoruba, he/she is a tribalist while you the bigots are nationalists, is that not so

its their [size=18pt]trait[/size]
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Abagworo(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

To be honest i never really seen where become has said anything that would really offend the igboman.

Most if not all of his threads are about asking for the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state to join republic of benin.

I mean the igbo hate yorubas(gathering from the multiple threads started by an igbo man against yoruba) so its not too much to ask for the yorubas to leave, making the igbos situation in Nigeria better(since the igbos feel yorubas are the problem).
Become doesnt seem like tribalist, the dude just wants to leave Nigeria for the igbos and fulanis- hausas.

I might not agree with everything he says but he has a point if yorubas leave Nigeria, it would make the igbos have a higher chance of becoming vice president or president. alie? no

really?sjeezy8 why would becomerich add some igbo,bini,urhobo,ijaw,itsekiri,isoko,engenni,esan,etsako etc. territories to his map.if he wants to join benin republic,why not leave the oil areas.he should just add ogun,osun,ekiti,oyo and ondo(minus illaje and ijaw).

his other option is to seek for support from all these other people and not add them to a map without consultation.

im wan collect 30% of nigeria oil.na im papa land wey de oil dey?greedy man.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
Abagworo:

really?sjeezy8 why would becomerich add some igbo,bini,urhobo,ijaw,itsekiri,isoko,engenni,esan,etsako etc. territories to his map.if he wants to join benin republic,why not leave the oil areas.he should just add ogun,osun,ekiti,oyo and ondo(minus illaje and ijaw).

his other option is to seek for support from all these other people and not add them to a map without consultation.

im wan collect 30% of nigeria oil.na im papa land wey de oil dey?greedy man.

He added people who are descendants of oduduwa cause its not only about yorubas, itsekeri, bini related urhobo, esan, as well. The rest of the are also related groups except for ijaws and igbo. Which i dont agree he should had but delta states and bayelsa still have oduduwa related ethnic groups and most likely if given the choice  they wouldnt stay in a country with the north majority and igbos second. (cause the north wont let Rivers state, awka ibom go)

so he makes valid point - ondo is a yoruba state and ALL its properties included. but if the rest wont follow benin republic or oduduwa republic, they can just stay in Nigeria with the north, wetin concern oduduwa related tribes?
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Beaf: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

He added people who are descendants of oduduwa cause its not only about yorubas, itsekeri, bini related urhobo, esan, as well. The rest of the are also related groups except for ijaws and igbo. Which i dont agree he should had but delta states and bayelsa still have oduduwa related ethnic groups and most likely if given the choice  they wouldnt stay in a country with the north majority and igbos second. (cause the north wont let Rivers state, awka ibom go)

so he makes valid point - ondo is a yoruba state and ALL its properties included. but if the rest wont follow benin republic or oduduwa republic, they can just stay in Nigeria with the north, wetin concern oduduwa related tribes?

Fu.ckwit.

Keep your bleeping oduduwa to yourself, God forbid! Nobody from this area is decended from any bloody oduduwa, we are not related to you.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
you are not cause i dont know any damn isokos

so mind your business you fu.ckin son of a fisherman,
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Beaf: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
Maybe only idiots like you that have never crossed ojota don't know that Isoko and Urhobo are the same language? Or how similar their histories are?

Only a bleeping tribalistic baboon like you will want to tell others their own history.

bleeping tribalistic FOOL.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
And why didn't the sunnybobo defend himself when he posted? Tribalist trash, every post as far as a Yoruba name is involved in any negativity, it turns to Yorubas this Yorubas that. But if it's an Igbo name, it turns to Nigerians this, Nigerians that. Make una go create una own forum to bash Yorubas on. The other idiot posted a thread because An Igbo won a commonwealth prize over two other Yorubas. And started saying rubbish on his own thread. Crap full people. I'm sure this is coming from diaspora Igbos who have no idea what Nigeria has become. Igbos are more than welcomed in Yoruba lands and so are the Hausas. Go to Port Harcourt, you'll see Yorubas everywhere and Igbos everywhere. Drinking Bear in Woji with anyone friendly and nice not anyone Igbo or Ikwerre. Idiots. Una de so annoying!!
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
Beaf:

Maybe only idiots like you that have never crossed ojota don't know that Isoko and Urhobo are the same language? Or how similar their histories are?

Only a bleeping tribalistic baboon like you will want to tell others their own history.

bleeping tribalistic FOOL.

lol whos tribalstic i dont know any damn isoko so i can careless you dont matter nikku lmfao

and i never said anything against isoko CAUSE I DONT KNOW ANY DAMN ONES lol
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Beaf: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol whos tribalstic i dont know any damn isoko so i can careless you dont matter nikku lmfao

and i never said anything against isoko CAUSE I DONT KNOW ANY DAMN ONES lol

Tribalist monkey. angry

Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
im not surprised by the participants of this thread?
it needs to be bumped to the racism/tribalism section. lol
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
i dont think sjeezy is so much of a tribalist cause some of you people do attack yoruba people
visa versa
so i understand where he might come off as a tribalist when defending his people.

but some of you igbos or niger deltans just start lashing out, for real.
please dont spoil our name! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yar’adua May Address Fec Through A Video Conference. / Fashola Bags UN-Habitat Award In Brazil / Is This For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.