Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not (2744 Views)

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / "Declaring Me Wanted Are The Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse" - Nyako Blasts GEJ / Another Nigerian On Fbi Most Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by udezue(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
Beaf,
Please educate that ignorant OAF Sjeezy. The fool knows nothing pass Ore but thinks he can dictate where non-Yoruba people should be. Who the Zap is Oduduwa? I get tired of stupid a$$ discussions and lies about some freaking Oduduwa giving birth to millions of Yoruba, Isoko, Urhobo, Bini, and Itsekiri. Seriously one man did this grin So who was his wife then? Shiit is stupid. Its like believing that Adam and Eve gave birth to all of us. Enough of the folk tales told by toothless old hags in the village jare. No body knows exactly how we came to be who we are. Bini, Urhobo, Igbo, Ijo, Yoruba are all distinct nations whether related somehow and can be on their own or join to form nations on equal arrangement.

Becomerich you can survive without oil so quit telling us Edo, Bayelsa, Delta are Oduduwa. Oduduwa na Yoruba stuff. Igbo of Edo and Delta couldn't be Yoruba. Ijo, Urhobo are not. Quit overstepping ur boundary. Maybe try negotiate with Bini and Itsekiri (now Itsekiri na Yoruba subgroup. My cousin is part Itsekiri.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
udezue:

Becomerich you can survive without oil so quit telling us Edo, Bayelsa, Delta are Oduduwa. Oduduwa na Yoruba stuff. Igbo of Edo and Delta couldn't be Yoruba. Ijo, Urhobo are not. Quit overstepping your boundary. Maybe try negotiate with Bini and Itsekiri (now Itsekiri na Yoruba subgroup. My cousin is part Itsekiri.
true, true.
the guy is mad!!
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by udezue(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
He is a serious mental case. I will like to see him in person just to see if he is really as mentally deranged as he is on NL. Ofcourse I'm have my GAT cheesy
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Beaf: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
udezue:

Beaf,
Please educate that ignorant OAF Sjeezy. The fool knows nothing pass Ore but thinks he can dictate where non-Yoruba people should be. Who the Zap is Oduduwa? I get tired of stupid a$$ discussions and lies about some freaking Oduduwa giving birth to millions of Yoruba, Isoko, Urhobo, Bini, and Itsekiri. Seriously one man did this grin So who was his wife then? Shiit is stupid. Its like believing that Adam and Eve gave birth to all of us. Enough of the folk tales told by toothless old hags in the village jare. No body knows exactly how we came to be who we are. Bini, Urhobo, Igbo, Ijo, Yoruba are all distinct nations whether related somehow and can be on their own or join to form nations on equal arrangement.

Becomerich you can survive without oil so quit telling us Edo, Bayelsa, Delta are Oduduwa. Oduduwa na Yoruba stuff. Igbo of Edo and Delta couldn't be Yoruba. Ijo, Urhobo are not. Quit overstepping your boundary. Maybe try negotiate with Bini and Itsekiri (now Itsekiri na Yoruba subgroup. My cousin is part Itsekiri.

Exactly! I don't understand why these empty tribalistic bastards think they have the right to be chauvinistic about other ethnic groups. I don't know if the likes of sjeezy aren't too mentally shallow to realise that their make believe world is offensive to others.
I would have passed this thread by as just another expression of becomeriches madness, if not for the oduduwa idiocy.

Who even wants to belong in the same country as becomerich? grin
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by ikeyman00(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
we cnt be fooled
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
theres no need to educate me cause i dont give mess about isoko igbo igala or fulani hausa

not being a tribalist but i just dont give a shit, dont know the languages or culture and i dont plan on learning.

not a tribalist just i dont give a Bleep

whether becomes plan includes others or not

oil or not it doesn matter to me
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by udezue(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
Beaf:

Exactly! I don't understand why these empty tribalistic bastards think they have the right to be chauvinistic about other ethnic groups. I don't know if the likes of sjeezy aren't too mentally shallow to realise that their make believe world is offensive to others.
I would have passed this thread by as just another expression of becomeriches madness, if not for the oduduwa idiocy.

Who even wants to belong in the same country as becomerich?
grin
ROFLMAO

He will just blast the country finish with MAPS.

Sjeezy, is just an empty barrel so he makes the most noise without even thinking.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
*passing through*
undecided
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by udezue(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
Sjeezy,
if you so don't give a Zap then why join your cousin becomerich in his madness? Btwn both of u I don't know who needs mental help more.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
what madness didn't i say

oduduwa related in a country for oduduwa sub groups

Like i said i dont need to be educated cause i dont know of isoko igala or igbo language and i sure as hell dont plan on learning it.

No that im a tribalist i just dont give a shit
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Beaf: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

what madness didn't i say

oduduwa related in a country for oduduwa sub groups

Like i said i dont need to be educated cause i dont know of isoko igala or igbo language and i sure as hell dont plan on learning it.

No that im a tribalist i just dont give a shit

Oduduwa is of no use to Delta state (talkless of Bayelsa). His border is at Ore.

udezue:

Sjeezy,
if you so don't give a Zap then why join your cousin becomerich in his madness? Btwn both of u I don't know who needs mental help more.

They are both mad. We just need to figure which is madder, so we can know who will be the leader when they form their own country in Badagry.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
sjeezy said he doesnt care.
ah ah? why you people still worry him?
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
Yorubas are on their own

Oduduwa gave birth to Bini, Yoruba, itsekiri, and even some igbos as philip emeagwali claims
sjeezy8:

PHILIP EMEAGWALI

I am a Yoruba by birth (born in Akure, western region) and Igbo by heritage. As a native Onitsha Igbo, I trace my ancestry to Eze Chima, a prince who rebelled against the Benin royal dynasty and emigrated from the kingdom. Other Igbos that trace their lineage to Eze Chima include Onicha-Ukwu, Onicha-Olona, Onicha-Ugbo, Obior, Issele-Ukwu, Issele-Mkpima, Issele-Azagba, Ezi, Abeh and Obamkpa.

Native Onitshans speak a dialect of the Igbo language with several Benin/Yoruba words such as "Obi" (of Onitsha) and "Oba" (of Benin). In fact, the word Onitsha (Onicha) is a corruption of the god "Orisha." The bini name for River Niger is Ohinmwin. The Onicha Igbo call it "Orinmili." In a few years, we will have DNA tests that proves (or disproves) the Onitsha-Benin-Yoruba connection.

In fact, a lost dialect of the Yoruba language, called Olukwumu, is spoken in Brazil and in a few Igbo communities named Anioma, Idumu-Ogu, Ubulubu, Ugboba, Ugbodu, and Ukwunzu (M. A. Onwuejeogwu, 1987 Ahiajoku Lecture). The absence Olukwumu in core Yoruba land proves that these communities are the Lost Yoruba Tribe that were fleeing from slave raiders.

Oduduwa isnt yoruba and hes foreign to the region of Nigeria
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
okay i take that back.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
Africans and irrational hatreds.

This is why you have no history.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Abagworo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

Yorubas are on their own

Oduduwa gave birth to Bini, Yoruba, itsekiri, and even some igbos as philip emeagwali claims
Oduduwa isnt yoruba and hes foreign to the region of Nigeria

i've said it that oduduwa is an igboman.igbos still bear that name till date.visit facebook  and search for oduduwa and tell me what you see.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2009
*i burp loudly!*
cool
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by Abagworo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
onye oduduha-nye oduduoha-onye oduduwa-onye oduwa-onye odua.

it literally means their leader.idu means to lead or to guard.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by becomrich15: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2009
young man, i am not young. you claim yar adua is looking for me. let me tell you this part of nigeria is mine, the other part of katsina is yar adua.

Yar adua is naive, that why sometime he makes mistake. No international exposure. imagine buying wanting to buy nuclear weapon from iran. look, to be honest with you, only a mad man who want to commit suicide would do that.

I see all the nonsense you write, andhow deep some of your pain is . Some of you with the churches abroad. We have gone thru all this. I know my pain going to redeemed aboard. My brother serious pain. that i do not want to remember.

Yar adua sometime is like us aboard JJC. he has an issue with trust. And what ethnics loyality is killing nigeria. I know i say something that should not be said. it is only for yar adua good. I know everybody around him would be telling him lies to get contract. I am not a person that goes aabout trying to make friendship with people under pretend. My NO is my No and my yes is my yes. So when i say something , it is not because i hate yar adua , but because I want a better society for nigeria. It as nothing to do with yar adua, It is not personal against him. I use to do the same when obasanjo was in government. And as long as the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa is till in nigeria, you people are wasting your time. Since the north is a minority from satellite pictures.

Make the north a majority. forget all your nonsense, someone needs to take charge.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by princekevo(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2009
I dont even know exactly the duty of the moderator on this political section.
Please Becomepoor or what every you call yourself am sure you are not an illiterate, you can read and write.
Since our moderator are no more effective, when making such a stupid topic as this, pls post to appropraite section, triabalism section. I hate baging into such topic on political section. I use God beg you
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2009
The worst moderator - the guy is terrible
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2009
i thought i was the only one who thought why is there an inactive MOD on a section like this!!
this is the busiest section of the whole forum with all kinds of crazy ish.
and this section needs more than one mod.
not like foolish romance section with 3 mods and the sexuality section with about 2-3 mods as well.
those places can manage one mod.
Politics needs about 3 mods.
where is Seun sef? didnt he just make a thread about needing new mods about 3 weeks ago?
na wetin?
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2009
i think sjeezy would make a good politics MOD, all jokes aside.
for real though.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by bibiking1(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2009
Oh my God! This dude is so persistent
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by AloyEmeka6: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2009
becomrich,:
And as long as the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa is till in nigeria, you people are wasting your time. [size=14pt]Since the north is a minority from satellite pictures. [/size]

Make the north a majority. forget all your nonsense,  someone needs to take charge.

grin grin grin
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2009
there is no way the delta and bayelsa will join benin.
the guy is mad!!
and i dont need you to post your 1001 maps again, cause ive already seen them.
one word for them, lame. tongue
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2009
delta and bayelsa dont have to join its them + East, that will end up fighting in a series of wars against the north, if the country does decides to break up.

its their decision cause the north wont let the oil go for any biafra or ND republic
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2009
nigeria is not going anywhere, abeg!  grin
anyway if it does, i will run and start partying with the hausas and legally change my name to Zainab.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2009
what is all this talk of breaking up?
there are better solutions than breaking up.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by sjeezy8: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2009
There is i believe so BUT if the break up must happen the North will gladly let the west go.
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2009
. .
Re: Sunnybobo, Why Are You A Tribalist,most on Fbi Most Wanted are not by becomrich15: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2009
amaka no be america you dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A video Of A French Family Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Do You Have Mr President's Pic In Your Phone / Osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Receives More Valid Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.