Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters (61829 Views)

$3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Clinton Shedding Tears; Blames Obama For Her Loss (video) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by LesbianBoy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
E pain them grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by DIKEnaWAR: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In the US translate to the actualisation of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.

You are either Omojuwa or Kayode Ogundamisi

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by saintkel(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Can dat happen in Nigeria? Maybe. I remembered a youth corp member crying when GEJ lost
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by spartoo: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In the US translate to the actualisation of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.

u ar just so fucckked up in all areas of ur life.

this is what America gets for supporting Buhari in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Taywon: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
cry me a river
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by honeymary: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump na PDP guy
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Princy13: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
abdul4new:
You people should take hearts another 4yrs is around the corner.
Meanwhile Hillary Clinton right now...

alota happen in 4 years.
She,Hillary might be in the afterlife by then.the chance is gone

to them Clinton supporters: Cry me a river.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by chesterlee(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear @channelstv kindly send a camera crew to Wole Soyinka 's house. We would like to watch the passport tearing ceremony ON AIR. Thanks.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
chai
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by justtfab(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In the far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.

I feel you
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Kingbuhari(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hillary Clinton is unelectable.... see as that AFONJA girl dey shed tears as if she play and lose baba ijebu...
abeg who get Soyinka number because the one I get no agree connect... I won make him dash me that his Green card since he is going to set it ablaze... hahahahaha afonjas and wide mouth, don't say what you can't do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Malakh: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Help me finish am "grab them by the ..... lol.
AntiIPOOP:

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In the far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by IVORY2009(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
AntiIPOOP:

[/s]

I want to know u better!
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Ipisi(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hahahaha.... Our Haters are crying

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by martineinstein(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
where are beyonce,jayz,lady gaga,roberto de niro,kattie perry etc?
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by chomxy(f): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
All the mouth that mock Trump is now congratulating and celebrating with him. This is how the enemies of Biafra will soon rejoice and celebrate with us soon. # freedomthings# up freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
No matter who's president, rules or laws aren't going to change. Trump will have to maintain the status quo tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by laffwitmi: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Like how Igbo were crying in 2015 election Lolzzzzzzz grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

unfortunately, a saint like you will NEVER have the privilege of being in a crowd being addressed by the so called pathological liar until you die

#provemewrong

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by heftycul: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
So,Donald Trump won an election to bcum President of USA,he doesn't av any military or government experience.... And in Naija,a company is lukin for 5years of working experience b4 u can be employed as assistant cleaner....Dis Naija nawa oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Greatpooss(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Anytime an Hillary Clinton hears about the coming of a Donald Trump in an election battleground, then she must be ready to visit Africa in order to buy votes from lazy Africans.
# USELECTION2016 .
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by jeff1993: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

..... use this grazz cool yaself
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by elopee3000(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

how many farmer's in nigeria did trump ordered to be be killed then tell me how many farmers fulani herdsmen ve killed lets judge between trump and herds men who do u think igbos will hate, undecided
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Spectre007: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Trump has won ,,so if you hear your name please kindly return yo your
real hometown with immediate effect -
Kanye West-Ogidi
Jay-z - Nnewi
Tinie tempah-obosi
Lil wayne-igboukwu
Kendrick lamar-onitsha
Acehood-Awka
50 cent-Ogidi
D game-Nnobi
Nas-Alor
Snoop dogg-oraukwu
Wale-oyo state
R-kelly-oraifite
Meek mill-Oba
Young thug-Amansea
Birdman-Nsukka
Taio cruz-Ekwuluoba
Trey songz-Oko
2 chainz-igbariam
Juicy j-Abagana
Rick ross-delta state
P diddy-Ifitedunu
Fetty wap- ibagwa
Usher-ph
Kelvin gates- idp camp
Young thug-maiduguri
Watch-out for gels list!
grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Ramanto(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
some perverts think Trump's emergence as the US president will in anyway foster their baseless agitation, while in d real case, it'l only land a larger percentage of their traffickers and illegal emmigrants behind an iron-cast bars. smh for some gullible fellas

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by 3sexy: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
It reminds me of the song :

When Nigeria will Brazil .... grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by greenermodels: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
martineinstein:
where are beyonce,jayz,lady gaga,roberto de niro,kattie perry etc?
those fellows don't even have a voters card."as ignorant as a rapper"~Chris rock.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by uchej11(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
I heard she didn't even show up to give her speech
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by greenermodels: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Spectre007:
[color=#990000][/color] Trump has won ,,so if you hear your name please kindly return yo your
real hometown with immediate effect -
Kanye West-Ogidi
Jay-z - Nnewi
Tinie tempah-obosi
Lil wayne-igboukwu
Kendrick lamar-onitsha
Acehood-Awka
50 cent-Ogidi
D game-Nnobi
Nas-Alor
Snoop dogg-oraukwu
Wale-oyo state
R-kelly-oraifite
Meek mill-Oba
Young thug-Amansea
Birdman-Nsukka
Taio cruz-Ekwuluoba
Trey songz-Oko
2 chainz-igbariam
Juicy j-Abagana
Rick ross-delta state
P diddy-Ifitedunu
Fetty wap- ibagwa
Usher-ph
Kelvin gates- idp camp
Young thug-maiduguri
Watch-out for gels list!
grin grin cool
you must be from anambra and a graduate of unn.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Ramanto(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
chomxy:
All the mouth that mock Trump is now congratulating and celebrating with him. This is how the enemies of Biafra will soon rejoice and celebrate with us soon. # freedomthings# up freedom.
what is the connection between Trump and Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by crisycent: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by crisycent: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Akufo-Addo's Attire On His First Day At Work (Photos) / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / Osama Bin Laden's Letter To America Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.