Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters (61825 Views)

$3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Clinton Shedding Tears; Blames Obama For Her Loss (video) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by wintersnow(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
IN NIGERIA WEATHER GOODLUCK OR BUHARI WINS WE STILL CRY cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by DaPuncline: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:
Lol...afonjas please we need pictures of you crying in your closet... please just take a selfie and post here... please okk cheesy
Bros, Afonja Bleep ur mama and e no pay her ni ? What is Afonja's concern with Hillary Clinton or US election ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by fairplay90(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In the far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.

And how did you know that your Clinton well help restore Biafra too? well

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In the far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.
Don't mind them. They are all in for it. May God save us
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
DaPuncline:

Bros, Afonja Bleep ur mama and e no pay her ni ? What is Afonja's concern with Hillary Clinton or US election ?

So why afonja come dey support clinton??
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Arielle: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
e pain am

Grow the f.vck up!
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by PastorAji(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=28pt]HELP ME ASK THEM ooooooo[/size]
patriotic9jaboy:
Who cares

[size=18pt]if IPADS/IPODS/AFONJA/AFONJA_MASTERS CARED AS MUCH AS THIS DURING THE LAST 2015 ERRRRRRREECTION, WE WON'T BE IN THIS QUAGMIRE WE ARE NOW[/size]

AFRICANS sha.......TAKING ARTEMETER FOR ANODA MAN'S MALARIA

abeg wetin be the current exchange rate e don become N1=$1
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by GenbIoodykiller: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
Arielle:

Grow the f.vck up!
[/s]
lie nsi ebea
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[s]Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In the far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns suprem[/s]e.
ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THAT HE IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by michoim(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntilPOOP:You lied. Today is a bright and a good day that Trump won the election.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
e pain am

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by mikeade11(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Most of the people that supports Hillary are not eligible to vote, they are just miscreant and naive people that only find relevance and attention on social media, if everyone on the internet were like "We don't want him" who now voted for him? The real an sensible people that knows what they want for themselves voted, at least most people can conclude that the election is not rigged and it is well contested...
abdul4new:
You people should take hearts another 4yrs is around the corner.
Meanwhile Hillary Clinton right now...
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by kramfonos(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
jopretty:
Are they crying that gays will be looked upon with disdain abi they are crying that they won't be given free hand to abort unwanted pregnancies, which one?
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Adeevah(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sai Buhari!
Sai Trump!

Like Buhari, Like Trump
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by steppin: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No matter who's president, rules or laws aren't going to change. Trump will have to maintain the status quo tongue
Story for the gods.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by steppin: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ramanto:
some perverts think Trump's emergence as the US president will in anyway foster their baseless agitation, while in d real case, it'l only land a larger percentage of their traffickers and illegal emmigrants behind an iron-cast bars. smh for some gullible fellas
See pain!

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Kgdavid(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oh lovely! Those tears look so good on them
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Peterpanny: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Still on the afonjas crying face.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by DaPuncline: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

So why afonja come dey support clinton??
Dummy I don't understand you. Which afonja dey support clinton ? Did you see any Yoruba association forming solidarity behind clinton ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
DaPuncline:

Dummy I don't understand you. Which afonja dey support clinton ? Did you see any Yoruba association forming solidarity behind clinton ?

Lol... guy you are daft...
Is official that Afonja Nl endorsed clinton if you donno...
They blast trump Upandan and sing praises of clinton only for them to get HPB at the long run...

Bunch of losers...
See another afonja

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by obc: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
DIKEnaWAR:

You are either Omojuwa or Kayode Ogundamisi
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by gwmlogistic: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:
Lol...afonjas please we need pictures of you crying in your closet... please just take a selfie and post here... please okk cheesy
Did not know the USA elections was a afonja and flatie thing again. My people when wld you have sense. I honestly can't believe it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by osuofia2(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
i foresee future Nairaland Memes.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by gwmlogistic: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
csamii:

It doesn't but you won't get to mock igbos today. Cry all day!
Is Trump igbo. I just don't get this bigotry. Even the people of different states in America are not passing bigotry statements such as this. So Hilary is now an afonja?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by dazzlingd(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol... guy you are daft...
Is official that Afonja Nl endorsed clinton if you donno...
They blast trump Upandan and sing praises of clinton only for them to get HPB at the long run...

Bunch of losers...
See another afonja

I dont still get the connection between afonja and clinton/trump. Are u dis unintelligent?

Why dont u shows us a proof of where afonja endorsed clinton

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
gwmlogistic:

Did not know the USA elections was a afonja and flatie thing again. My people when wld you have sense. I honestly can't believe it

Lol... had it been Trump lost will you say such?

Hypocrites
Here

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Uncletony(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.
As expected from a heart broken zombie
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by gwmlogistic: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol... had it been Trump lost will you say such?

Hypocrites
Here
I don't understand you. American election has never been a bother for me, just came on here to see the divide btwn both tribes. Fact remains that it is stupid to turn USA elections to a tribal thing in a country that's millions of miles away.
I can't phantom it. I need you to take a step back and tell me what's ur take in all of this. How does it affect you so much uhad to create a divide. Well if its in you it's in you. Nothing anybody can do about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
gwmlogistic:

I don't understand you. American election has never been a bother for me, just came on here to see the divide btwn both tribes. Fact remains that it is stupid to turn USA elections to a tribal thing in a country that's millions of miles away.
I can't phantom it. I need you to take a step back and tell me what's ur take in all of this. How does it affect you so much uhad to create a divide. Well if its in you it's in you. Nothing anybody can do about it

please I didn't start the rift o, just like you saw the tribal ish was how I saw it, the divide was there when I saw it too.

Meanwhile be it as it may, Trump won and am happy he does so that the afonjas can be shamed for the losers they are...

cheesy
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
dazzlingd:

I dont still get the connection between afonja and clinton/trump. Are u dis unintelligent?

Why dont u shows us a proof of where afonja endorsed clinton

You mean you are ignorant of Soyinka, TB Joshua endorsement and fake prophecy respectively also the polls nairaland organised...?

You must be related to lai Muhammed grin

Guy abeg me no get your time. Afonjas lost this one to IPOB and am happy..
Can you now leave my mentions lemme continue my celebration cos you are drawing me backwards with it. wink
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by dandollaz: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=AntiIPOOP post=50892409] Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance
reigns supreme.
[/quot
e]
Bubu has all this attributes Mr man even more recessionist added
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by electrokcoi(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
where is lady gaga...... na her crying face I wan see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / President Akufo-Addo's Attire On His First Day At Work (Photos) / Osama Bin Laden's Letter To America Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.