Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters (61827 Views)

$3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Clinton Shedding Tears; Blames Obama For Her Loss (video) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by MilesLamar(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
haba
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by ademate(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Anti-Christ has won the Election Christian be Prepare
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Ugik(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
beauty of true democracy
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.
kill ursef by committing suicide by hanging ursef in a loop by ur balls.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by saintandsinnerz: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.
Cry cry baby, keep on crying loser! Whether you like it or not Trump is d next US President tongue kiss
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by GrandMaztaC(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
It's actually 9/11
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by caracas: 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Just for the fact that Trump defeated the animals(Obama ,clinton n democrats)that installed the burukutu sipping dullard on nigerians we are happy in fact am still Poppin my bottles of champagne.....
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by saintandsinnerz: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamDaisy:
I cried too , its like making a bully president
American have exposed their sexiet , closet racist view for the world to see
And its a shame
Shut up,just shut up there! So people electing their choice between two candidates is now tantamount to being sexist and racist right? Just suck it up girl, you're sounding like an ancient woman

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear Donald Trump,
Now that you have won we expect you to honor your words, please bring back our family members from USA.
We have missed them
-Robert Mugabe 2016
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Make i go buy 10,000litre tank for them, make them cry put, dem neva start.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Charlesdock(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:
Lol...afonjas please we need pictures of you crying in your closet... please just take a selfie and post here... please okk cheesy
Am a yoruba but I supported Trump because He said what he would do. Stop generalizing rubbish
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

You know,i thought u were making sense until i saw your 'moniker'.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by iamDaisy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Shut up,just shut up there! So people electing their choice between two candidates is now tantamount to being sexist and racist right? Just suck it up girl, you're sounding like an ancient woman
ok kid
Your abstract opinion has been noted
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by harmbhrosz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

seriously? Have you forgotten how influential the seat of the US President is?
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Orikinla(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
abdul4new:
You people should take hearts another 4yrs is around the corner.
Meanwhile Hillary Clinton right now...

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by cyprex: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

It pains you this much, why?
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by DaPuncline: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol... guy you are daft...
Is official that Afonja Nl endorsed clinton if you donno...
They blast trump Upandan and sing praises of clinton only for them to get HPB at the long run...

Bunch of losers...
See another afonja
Bros you get big problem o!
The question is what does the yorubas has to gain for supporting clinton or trump ? Is it political appointments ? Infrastructures or what ? Anyone that support either of them does because of his/her personal likeness/interest just like FFK and freeze stood in support of trump.
You even said yorubas developed HBP, is U.S their country or have they invested in the election ? I seriously doubt the existence of brain in ur addled skull.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by breakeven: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Americans, please take heart. You gave us buhari and we have given you trump. grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by gwmlogistic: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

please I didn't start the rift o, just like you saw the tribal ish was how I saw it, the divide was there when I saw it too.

Meanwhile be it as it may, Trump won and am happy he does so that the afonjas can be shamed for the losers they are...

cheesy
Well, I go it all wrong. The elections have been tribalised even beyond nairaland, just heard some people having a discussion.
In the spirit of fair play I congratulate all my Igbos on Trump's victory and to all my afonja, wait another four years.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by dayosweetness(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

receive sense gay!!!!
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
gwmlogistic:

Well, I go it all wrong. The elections have been tribalised even beyond nairaland, just heard some people having a discussion.
In the spirit of fair play I congratulate all my Igbos on Trump's victory and to all my afonja, wait another four years.

lol, Na so bruv... you sound upright smiley
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
DaPuncline:

Bros you get big problem o!
The question is what does the yorubas has to gain for supporting clinton or trump ? Is it political appointments ? Infrastructures or what ? Anyone that support either of them does because of his/her personal likeness/interest just like FFK and freeze stood in support of trump.
You even said yorubas developed HBP, is U.S their country or have they invested in the election ? I seriously doubt the existence of brain in ur addled skull.

I doubt your comment will go like this assuming trump lost...

Take heart brah...

Afonja lost grin
Here

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Charlesdock:
Am a yoruba but I supported Trump because He said what he would do. Stop generalizing rubbish

Then you are not an afonja... just as fayose who also supported trump...

We are referring to afonjas those hateful beings disturbing us Upandan...

Anyway thanks for supporting trump wink
Don't be an afonja o grin
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by kingemmix(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na women go cry pass
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by DaPuncline: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

I doubt your comment will go like this assuming trump lost...

Take heart brah...

Afonja lost grin
Here

Afonja Lost ?

Is Hillary Clinton a Yoruba woman ? What sort of saline brain are you carrying around ? Even if mosquito bites you, you'll still blame Afonja! Your case is pathetic and needs urgent attention. Anyway keeps swimming in ur pool of stupidity.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by engrjacuzzi: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
just like saying Nigerians should cry because obj didn't win third term.. not in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Guyman02: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

CHAI!
E PAIN AM WELL WELL, I didnt want to quote you but I had to

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
DaPuncline:

Afonja Lost ?

Is Hillary Clinton a Yoruba woman ? What sort of saline brain are you carrying around ? Even if mosquito bites you, you'll still blame Afonja! Your case is pathetic and needs urgent attention. Anyway keeps swimming in ur pool of stupidity.

No, buhari was a Yoruba man when you voted him or Jonathan was a Yoruba in 2011 when you voted him... smh!!!
In order to defend the undefendable see as you them shame yourself...

Must she be from your tribe before you side her? Lol
Afonja trying to boycott shame...

Guy una lost patapata... no remedy or excuse can erase that fact...

Now go and do your normal crying your fellow afonjas are doing right now... chuu grin

No hanky for you... cry me a River this time
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Heavely: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
I sympertise with hillary Clinton and wish her all the best
I commended her doggedness and her courage
She is strong willed and thoughtful.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by papiwyte(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Change begins in USA..... God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by DaPuncline: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

No, buhari was a Yoruba man when you voted him or Jonathan was a Yoruba in 2011 when you voted him... smh!!!
In order to defend the undefendable see as you them shame yourself...

Must she be from your tribe before you side her? Lol
Afonja trying to boycott shame...

Guy una lost patapata... no remedy or excuse can erase that fact...

Now go and do your normal crying your fellow afonjas are doing right now... chuu grin

No hanky for you... cry me a River this time
You are so foolish and senseless for comparing Nigeria's election which Yoruba is part of to America's own where Nigeria or Africa stands virtually nothing to gain. Hatred and Bigotry has relegated to you to the extent of losing ur common sense.

My Question is did you see any yoruba group or association declaring their support for Clinton either publicly or on social media ? Show me any evidence or shut your stinking mouth forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / President Akufo-Addo's Attire On His First Day At Work (Photos) / Osama Bin Laden's Letter To America Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.