Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Let's Talk Yam Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Talk Yam Business (3210 Views)

Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business / Yam Business / Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Let's Talk Yam Business by DeemaxLimited: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Would you like to go into the yam business. It's a business that is very lucrative and those who know about it are making serious money from it.

I do go to Benue State and Niger State to get yams and sell in Lagos but I really want to expand the business especially this festive period that demand will be high.

I will like us to form a small group were we can put money together and be able to load a full truck on a monthly basis and then dispatch to different states and sell off. I have a clear knowledge of the business and I also have some standby buyers in Lagos who will be willing to buy off our truck load and we all get our profits.

The group will however be well coordinated in order to ensure that things move smoothly. I will also love to hear suggestions from everyone here and we can discuss openly on the way forward to make this a success.
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by Durosure(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Really, please watchout he just registered
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by DeemaxLimited: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Durosure:
Really, please watchout he just registered

What is wrong with the fact that I just registered? Is it that people that just registered cant start a top for discussion? Please explain yourself properly.
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by ComrdDRS: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2016
I m in guys, actually i stay in Abuja, but from Benue and there re alot of yam there if only we can make this a reality. Its a welcome idea bro.
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by wizdonnel: 12:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Let's talk business. ..wizdonnel@gmail.com
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by ACDONCHRIS: 3:38am On Nov 10, 2016
I'm in. I'm based in Abuja.
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by lordmayor4(m): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Have you factored in the yam sellers unions? Cos a friend of mine is suffering in their hands in lagos. He's in abuja but the union won't let the wife sell it even in their estate in lagos
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by DeemaxLimited: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2016
lordmayor4:
Have you factored in the yam sellers unions? Cos a friend of mine is suffering in their hands in lagos. He's in abuja but the union won't let the wife sell it even in their estate in lagos

The wife has to make some agreement with those union people or someone in the union. Like me I have a Hausa guy at mile 12 that I connect with though he will buy it at lesser price but it's still OK. Am trying to connect with someone in Delta State as well and PH so I can expand the distribution network.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by biggal: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Am in pH I can handle dat of ph 08038436827
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by lordmayor4(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeemaxLimited:

The wife has to make some agreement with those union people or someone in the union. Like me I have a Hausa guy at mile 12 that I connect with though he will buy it at lesser price but it's still OK. Am trying to connect with someone in Delta State as well and PH so I can expand the distribution network.

That's what kept me from investing in it. He's in abuja and the wife is the gentle and cool type.

Maybe when am back I can align with you and we will push it forward
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by DeemaxLimited: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
lordmayor4:

That's what kept me from investing in it. He's in abuja and the wife is the gentle and cool type.

Maybe when am back I can align with you and we will push it forward

Ok Now I get, the business is not for someone that is laid back. You have to be up and about so those Hausa guys won't mess with your investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by lordmayor4(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
DeemaxLimited:

Ok Now I get, the business is not for someone that is laid back. You have to be up and about so those Hausa guys won't mess with your investment.

Exactly
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by ComrdDRS: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
wizdonnel:
Let's talk business. ..wizdonnel@gmail.com
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by Durosure(m): 12:13am On Nov 11, 2016
I think am interested too... Base in Lagos, very close to mile12
Sureboy5@gmail.com
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by ComrdDRS: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
@op how can we get in touch then?
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by sotech: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Interested, whatsapp 08077559496, Location- lagos
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by toyinpin: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Interested, whatsapp 07065342360
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by shayma(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Just seen the post today it has long i have been looking for this kind of thing but lack of trust kill everything. I am interested if it work out. Here is my WhatsApp :08062576539 i am in lagos.
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by Olayimikami: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Since the thread and whatsapp group should have been running for a while, can i ask what varieties you are buying?

Which varieties are available in both markets? Any pix ?

Which of the yam market in niger do you buy from?

Just playing the devil's advocate......
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by adek6555: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
let's create whatsapp group for this.
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by ifeomagodwin75: 4:16am On Nov 30, 2016
DeemaxLimited:
Would you like to go into the yam business. It's a business that is very lucrative and those who know about it are making serious money from it.

I do go to Benue State and Niger State to get yams and sell in Lagos but I really want to expand the business especially this festive period that demand will be high.

I will like us to form a small group were we can put money together and be able to load a full truck on a monthly basis and then dispatch to different states and sell off. I have a clear knowledge of the business and I also have some standby buyers in Lagos who will be willing to buy off our truck load and we all get our profits.

The group will however be well coordinated in order to ensure that things move smoothly. I will also love to hear suggestions from everyone here and we can discuss openly on the way forward to make this a success.
Please, can I've your contact number
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by ifeomagodwin75: 4:33am On Nov 30, 2016
DeemaxLimited:

This is my Whatsapp number 08037249282, my location is Lagos. Add me to the Whatsapp group I'm interested. Thank you.
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by Ladila: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Am interested pls add 08063946467
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by Ayinke93(f): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2016
Pls I'm very interested. Add me to d whatsapp group, my number is 08094489020
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by biggal: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Add 08038436827
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by faladeSM1132(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
i stay in Akure city of Ondo state, I will like to join the house on this business 0808220202 my whatsapp contact
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Interested 08087180784
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by osenge: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by joshuachuks: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2016
08063759552 I stay in delta state
Re: Let's Talk Yam Business by dominique(f): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Op is a fraudster, contact him at your own risk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1)

How To Successfully Cultivate Azolla For Your Animals / Supply Plantain Chips Making Machine Production Line / Top 10 Best Cow For Milk Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.