Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

(POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA (1229 Views)

Forgotten Facts : The Three Day War Between Nigeria And Chad. / Nairaland Opinion Poll: Who Will Win Edo Guber Election ? / Countdown To Edo Governorship Poll: Who Wins…and Who Loses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by law001(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Today, Donald Trump of the Republican party was declared winner of the closely contested election against his opponent, Hillary Clinton.
Trump has during the campaign made several unguided statements including but not limited to chasing African-Americans out of the US and building a wall around the Mexican border.

A lot of Nigerians has been condemning the election of Trump both overseas and here in Nigeria.
Many described it as the worse decision ever made in the US, while others compare it to the BREXIT vote.

On the other hand, Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari was voted in a similar manner. Some described is as the worst decision while others regret voting for him as the economic recession bites hard.

Now the question is, who has made the worse Election Decision...

Nigeria by voting for President M. Buhari

or

USA by voting for President-Election D. Trump.
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by law001(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
LIKE or SHARE

Worse Election Decision by Voting Trump

Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by law001(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
LIKE or SHARE

Worse Election Decision by Voting Buhari.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by Ovokoo: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
People who were against Trump were against him purely due to his racist tendencies rather than his ability to perform. So, i think Nigeria made a worse decision because unlike Trump that is highly educated and a successful business man, Buhari has no precedence be it in education or business.

8 Likes

Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by Adeevah(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Both
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by Adeevah(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Both

Like Buhari...Like Trump
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
None..
Buhari is good for Nigeria. Trump is good to lead the world
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by bennyann: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Let's just say it's a season of new parties taking over.

So, like naija like the states
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by LesbianBoy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerians made a mistake by voting buhari angry
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by law001(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Adeevah:
Both

Like Buhari...Like Trump

why did u say so?
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari is a monumental failure.

Trump haven't been tried and you are judging him but will shout wailer when you see someone judging Buhari after one year in office?

For your information, Trump is likely to be the best thing to happen to America.
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by Adeevah(m): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
law001:

why did u say so?

Trump will end up bringing the kind of change buhari brought to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by Adeevah(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
ikennaf1:
Buhari is a monumental failure.

Trump haven't been tried and you are judging him but will shout wailer when you see someone judging Buhari after one year in office?

For your information, Trump is likely to be the best thing to happen to America.

Lie
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by steppin: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ovokoo:
People who were against Trump were against him purely due to his racist tendencies rather than his ability to perform. So, i think Nigeria made a worse decision because unlike Trump that is highly educated and a successful business man, Buhari has no precedence be it in education or business.
One million likes.
Three gbosas for you.

2 Likes

Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by MPSA(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
USA made the worse decision than any other country in the worldgrin, Drump criticized his own people during his campaign , mexicans and other people of the world, but after the election result, he was a humble man, let us pray for him to be a good leader of america, not what he displayed during his presidential campaign,
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by otukpo(f): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump may be the best thing to happen to America at this time.
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by law001(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Adeevah:

Trump will end up bringing the kind of change buhari brought to Nigeria

I said this earlier.

1 Like

Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by iokpebholo: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari is a mistake not only to Nigeria but to d whole world.trump is d most honest politician I have seen in my life.he never pretended to get votes and dts called honesty
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by orunto27: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nigeria is uncivilized. Our INEC is illiterate and fraudulent. Nigerians hate to hear The Truth.
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by princemillla(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ovokoo:
People who were against Trump were against him purely due to his racist tendencies rather than his ability to perform. So, i think Nigeria made a worse decision because unlike [b]Trump that is highly educated and a successful business ma[/b]n, Buhari has no precedence be it in education or business.

A successful business man who has fail woefully to contribute to the development of his country.
Wen asked why he had been evading tax, he simply see him self as sharp guy(election debate 2nd).

Educated: someone who could easily ditch out dirty words, lack public etiquette, always referring to her opponents as stupid, she is bad, et all. Americans made a huge blow of mistake, op they will be able to handle it in days to come. The world is watching
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by Adelaide2: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump has during the campaign made several unguided statements including but not limited to chasing African-Americans out of the US

Where and when did Trump make this statement? It is lies like these that fuelled the overconfidence that Clinton would win, only to be trounced by the hidden votes of many white rural Americans who do not watch popular TV stations where such falsehoods are peddled.
Re: (POLL) Who Made The Worse Election Decision Between Nigeria & USA by MPSA(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oppressing the minority, migrants and the weak nations across the world is greatness according to some supporters, The role model of the world is gone, the people of the world must start to face the reality, weak nations are in trouble, especially non W#!T£$ countries, the main reason of this victory is the high number of r@c!$t in this country, now their secrete is open, that is why I will remain a loyal citizen of my country and my continent, I will never abandon my country for any other country in the world. I can read the behavior of other people according to their actions, I can see what is behind this success , The signs was there before the elections from the police side grin, Our leaders must be very careful when they deal with this team.

(1) (Reply)

6 Most Disappointing Nigerian Politicians In 2016 / Nigerian Troops Ambush Boko Haram Convoy **graphic Video** / I’ll Quit As Chairman After PDP Convention – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.