Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties (21444 Views)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by UniqueGUY1: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
A report by Daily Sun has detailed how the EFCC sealed up properties belonging to  Ebonyi state governor, David Umahi yesterday, November 8.

According to the report, the EFCC’s action might be connected to an alleged diversion of N400 million arms deal also known as ‘Dasukigate’ into private pockets during the 2015 presidential election.

Governor Umahi’s property sealed by the anti-graft agency are listed below:

1. aAfive-star hotel, Orsbon La Palm Hotel located at Mile 50, Abakaliki and

2.  Brass Filling Abakaliki

3. Brass Petrol Station Ogoja road

4. Brass Petrol Station,  Afikpo road

The report stated that EFCC placed an “under investigation” sign on the property, even though business activities were ongoing.

Umahi was named alongside former governor of Enugu state, Sullivan Chime, among those who benefited from the alleged  diversion of N400 million arms purchase funds from the office of the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd).

Meanwhile, all attempts to get the reaction of Umahi’s chief press secretary, Emma Anya, to react to the report proved abortive.

A close ally of the governor who spoke under the condition of anonymity however dismissed the EFCC’s action.

Few months ago, the EFCC arrested the governor’s younger brother, Austin, over his involvement with the N400 million campaign funds for Ebonyi in the last general elections.

Last month, Governor Umahi handed cars worth N19 million to each member of the Ebonyi state executive council.

SOURCE:
http://www.entloaded.com/2016/11/dasukigate-efcc-seals-off-pdp-governors.html

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Oldlayez: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nd ala.

All of sudden, after the potus election in" Amelica", Efcc and Buhari look like clowns. Very inconsequential animals.

20 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by dunkem21(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
We are not ready for any media trials again..

Today is for Trump tongue

25 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
But where is lalasticlala now sef?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Too many looters in the south east. It's a pity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2016
dirty afonjas hearing dis news now be like:Bubu and Efcc is working..
always afraid of Biafra breaking out of D zoo bcox of free oyel money dey enjoy.. lazy set of people
spits

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by bignene(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one efcc

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by omowolewa: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2016
Imunity no cover am ?
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by ceeethru(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2016
Good one, no peace for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by DropShot: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Let's see our IPOiDiots brothers and sisters react to this.

Oldlayez:
Nd ala.
All of sudden, after the potus election in" Amelica", Efcc and Buhari look like clowns. Very inconsequential animals.
As expected.

You cry foul for Dasuki. The Hausas and Fulanis didn't even bother about the thief.
You wailed for Obanikoro and FFK - Yorubas don't care if those thieves are forever locked up.
You protested and gnashed your teeth for Saraki. The Ilorites even stoned him at a point for stealing their common wealth.
You cried for Patience Jonathan. I am sure most Ijaws wish she's made to account for her deeds.

Dem take am swear for una?

Well, you can cry us a river. Use the bucket here if you like. cheesy cheesy

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2016
I am not surprised, David Umahi is one wasteful somebody,

I lost respect for him the day he bought 2016 Prado SUV for Ebonyi legislators(who are already rich), none of those vehicles cost less than 15 million naira despite the fact that Ebonyi is one of the poorest states in the countrySo wasteful.

But if you talk now, our brothers would say wetin concern me; it concerns me because the poor people migrating to the SW everyday are causing serious congestion on our inadequate infrastructures.

They are presently at Ota, Ifo, Sango in traffics developing our bad roads with gala, drinks etc instead of staying at home to grow Abakaliki rice.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one. !
Immunity shouldn't cover looters!
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Samogbo1(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Mba ana abara AGU. Dem no reach, Dave Umahi is an Iron gate(unmovable).
Simply a handiwork of Ogbonnaya Onu n d less popular Edon in conjunction with d angry "Ebola fighter" (former health minister under clueless GEJ).

Trust me, dey lack wat it takes to kill d political ambition of Dave Umahi. Ds man is a God sent to Ebonyi state though he has some bad sides but doesn't worth d media defamation. Y I dey even stress issue on a matter DAT is baseless n unworthy of time wastage.

Proud Ebonyian!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by empiregalaxy(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2016

This has been there for 8yrs nw Hw e carry concern dasuski

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Nnew:
dirty afonjas hearing dis news now be like:Bubu and Efcc is working..
always afraid of Biafra breaking out of D zoo bcox of free oyel money dey enjoy.. lazy set of people
spits

You should be sacrificed to appease the god of foolishness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by justy15: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2016
all the properties sealed by efcc has been acquired by the governor before contesting for the no 1 job in the state. I don't see how #400 million campaign fund could be linked to the governors private budiness n property even more to note is that Umahi spent good money for election in 2015 to the extent that the #400 million is just a fraction of what he spent
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Mikehell(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2016
empiregalaxy:

This has been there for 8yrs nw
Hw e carry concern dasuski

I tire for this people ooo.......
Besides why seal it when u re still investigating? Guess its for media show........ Even FBI sef no dey arrest for media show before investigation is completed... embarassed

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2016
were do all dis properties nd money recovad go to?....naija politics

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:
Nd ala.

receive sense you WAILER
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by leksmedia: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
web design and online branding
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Oldlayez: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:
Let's see our IPOiDiots brothers and sisters react to this.

As expected.

You cry foul for Dasuki. The Hausas and Fulanis didn't even bother about the thief.
You wailed for Obanikoro and FFK - Yorubas don't care if those thieves are forever locked up.
You protested and gnashed your teeth for Saraki. The Ilorites even stoned him at a point for stealing their common wealth.
You cried for Patience Jonathan. I am sure most Ijaws wish she's made to account for her deeds.

Dem take am swear for una?

Well, you can cry us a river. Use the bucket here if you like. cheesy cheesy

Na Yoruba people dey carry bucket sh!t inside room cheesy

Don't insult me. Get a polished porcelain and I'd cry.

Be good now..

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Too many looters in the south east. It's a pity
Atu

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by kingcomet(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2016
ok
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by seedorfg(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2016
Igbos at it again
Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2016
nuti:

receive sense you WAILER
Zombie spotted

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by lordyugo: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
I am not surprised, David Umahi is one wasteful somebody,

I lost respect for him the day he bought 2016 Prado SUV for Ebonyi legislators(who are already rich), none of those vehicles cost less than 15 million naira despite the fact that Ebonyi is one of the poorest states in the countrySo wasteful.

But if you talk now, our brothers would say wetin concern me; it concerns me because the poor people migrating to the SW everyday are causing serious congestion on our inadequate infrastructures.

They are presently at Ota, Ifo, Sango in traffics developing our bad roads with gala, drinks etc instead of staying at home to grow Abakaliki rice.

u should b worried bout ur older afonja brodas chopping up humans like sardines nd molesting kids coupled wit incest and your younger afonja brodas collecting low denominations as omo nile, alaye ,riff raffs nd truants running up nd dwn d slums nd ghettos of lag killing each other and dnt get me started on SW regions other than lag cos dats a horror movie.
if u wr not a simpleton u would focus on that

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by kharyode(m): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2016
D0nald trump shld teach buhari on hw to tackle issues.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by eph12(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2016
If true some of those properties have been acquired or built long before 2015 what's the connection?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by Godprotectigbos(f): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2016
lordyugo:

u should b worried bout ur older afonja brodas chopping up humans like sardines nd molesting kids coupled wit incest and your younger afonja brodas collecting low denominations as omo nile, alaye ,riff raffs nd truants running up nd dwn d slums nd ghettos of lag killing each other and dnt get me started on SW regions other than lag cos dats a horror movie.
if u wr not a simpleton u would focus on that

GUY U just murdered that thing this hot morning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by agabaI23(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2016
empiregalaxy:

This has been there for 8yrs nw
Hw e carry concern dasuski
I was about to say this. He built that before he even became deputy Governor. Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by trumpclinton247: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2016
am not saying their work is not good... what about corrupt leaders from North... brutai went Scott free.... what about west... what is all these?.. crushing all possible head that will rise from South south and east... we are watching... this Fulani idiots... gone are the days ooo... that born to rule mentality will rust in that your brain... come and pick oyel nah.. ndiala....go get loan $30bn...while money allocated from the loan to Kano alone covers whole allocation for south east.. tomorrow u say one zoo geria... thunder way go fire them and those afonjas supporting them still dey do press up.... don't even quote cos am out here ...chameleons

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Governor Umahi's Properties by lordyugo: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

GUY U just murdered that thing this morning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

loooooool hes really a"THING" without d igbos most of them will be endangered species cos no low denomination to collect, no electronics nd gadgets to use in their homes. Hell, most of them will walk around naked cos we import basically everything they need for survival. Those claiming "sophisticated" would be broke cos igbo bizmen nd industrialists are the backbones of banking sectors and insurance sectors which we hv taken over tho

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo / DPR Seals NNPC, Forte Oil, 12 Other Petrol Stations-the Punch / Defection: Federal Lawmaker, Ogbe, 2000 Others Dump APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.