Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars (39997 Views)

Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only / You Think You Know Cars? Tell Us The Names Of These Cars / Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by sisisioge: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2016
[center][/center]
king406:
Audi, maserati, maybach, BMW, rolls Royce, Aston Martin, lamborghini, pagani, bugatti, Ferrari, Mercedes benz, koenigsegg, bentley, porsche, gumpert, jaguar, ascari, alfa romeo, cadillac.

Oga! Na only Audi, BMW and Mercedes Benz I see o. I shake my small yansh for you...tuale baba cool

1 Like

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by olamithey(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Keke napep
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by AnanseK(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2016
My choice

1 Like

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by kollynxofodile(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2016
lonelydora:

I stand with king406,

Me 2

1 Like

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by wildchild1: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2016
Lols... I don't even know 10 *covers face*

Check my signature
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Btruth: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2016
What about their country of production? I just want to know. If any body know please share with us.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by drakespearz(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
Audi, maserati, maybach, BMW, rolls Royce, Aston Martin, lamborghini, pagani, bugatti, Ferrari, Mercedes benz, koenigsegg, bentley, porsche, gumpert, jaguar, ascari, alfa romeo, cadillac.
sir he has said what I wanted to say grin
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by alexov(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
I noticed you missed the shelby supercars logo

1 Like

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by alexov(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Btruth:
What about their country of production? I just want to know. If any body know please share with us.
Not to be outdone by the first to comment I'll give you their countries of origin. Audi- germany, maserati- italy, maybach- germany, shelby supercars- USA, BMW- germany, Rolls Royce- britain, aston martin- britain, koenigsegg- sweden, lamborghini- italy, pagani- italy, bugatti- france, ferrari- italy, mercedes benz- germany, bentley- britain, Porsche- germany, gumpert- germany, jaguar- britain, alfa romeo- italy, ascari- sounds italian but is british, cadilac- USA

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Btruth: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2016
alexov:

Not to be outdone by the first to comment I'll give you their countries of origin. Audi- germany, maserati- italy, maybach- germany,
thanks. I think Ferrari and Porsche too are from Italy? I'm not sure though. wink
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:

You didn't mention Lincoln which is the last one.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Burger01(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2016
BlackYansh:
Where is toyota
Lol. Na only that one you know? Sorry mate cheesy
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by NetwizardX(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Una No Get Handwork, Mentioning The Names Of Cars Where Would It Take You To?
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by sylvar02(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Let me have a go. Judging by those logos.
Chelsea
Arsenal
Dortmund
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Ajax
Macabi Tel Aviv
Inter Baku
Rijeka
Bala Town
Monchengladbach
Bologna
Hercales
Corinthians
Las Palmas
Maritimo

Person never buy common Peugeot you dey oppress am with this kind big brands early morning
Make I quickly run out of thread before somebody will curse me this early morning. grin grin

You need to stop gambling... you play sport bets Huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by hikmojj(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2016
no ijapa logo there
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by KvnGRezz(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

Anyone can google search the image and see the car brand.

The real question is how many of you have see all those cars ??
Mistaa ITK...I salute you

For me, i have seen all of those cars

I'm a car head
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by dingbang(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Me sef no Sabi any one...
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by alexov(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Btruth:
thanks. I think Ferrari and Porsche too are from Italy? I'm not sure though. wink
You were close. Ferrari is italian and porsche is german.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by lonelydora: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2016
BlackYansh:
Where is toyota

We dey talk about animals wey get horn, snail dey follow join queue.

Toyota no bi car.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by lieutenantHaven: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

Anyone can google search the image and see the car brand.

The real question is how many of you have see all those cars ??

For me, i have seen all of those cars

I'm a car head

U don win na...go abuja go carry trophy
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
sylvar02:

You need to stop gambling... you play sport bets Huh?

So the only way I could have known all this teams is if I am into sport betting abi ?

I am a football lover and I follow my team via livescore if I am not oportuned to watch it live
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by TeamSimple(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Na this kind test eliminate me for one triple zero employment interview wey I go..

I got just 8
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by AzizG550(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2016
princealexndre:
some pple are wrong... Accordingly :
1.Audi
2.Maserati
3. Maybach
4. Tuatara
5.BMW
6.Rollsroyce
7.Aston Martin
8.Koenigsegg
9.Lamborghini
10.Pagani
11.Bugatti
12.Ferarri
13.Mercedes Benz
14.Bentley
15.Porsche
16.Gumpert
17.Jaguar
18.Alfa Romeo
19.Ascari
20.Cadillac...
Keep watching Top Gear
THIS IS THE ONLY GUY THAT GOT IT. YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE NAIRALAND CAR FREAK. ALL OTHER DUDES SKIPPED No 4 COZ THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by sylvar02(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2016
alexistaiwo:

So the only way I could have known all this teams is if I am into sport betting abi ?

I am a football lover and I follow my team via livescore if I am not oportuned to watch it live

hmm so you follow Israeli league too

Tz cool sha

Wetin cut the last slip?
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Beetee1(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2016
there are only 2 automobile in the world, ... Mercedes and others
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by measideyhere(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2016
the first guy skipped two..trust me him no sabi those one. the second guy(not d guy with a coloured write up...that one didnt do as good as d first) listed them accordingly but the tuatara was wrong...he did best.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Disneylady(f): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2016
AzizG550:
THIS IS THE ONLY GUY THAT GOT IT. YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE NAIRALAND CAR FREAK. ALL OTHER DUDES SKIPPED No 4 COZ THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT.
You are right! That number 4 though,
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Disneylady(f): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2016
measideyhere:
the first guy skipped two..trust me him no sabi those one. the second guy(not d guy with a coloured write up...that one didnt do as good as d first) listed them accordingly but the tuatara was wrong...he did best.
So what's the brand name for number 4? If you knew, share it nau Mr I sabi
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by ashjay001(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2016
princealexndre:
1.Audi
2.Maserati
3. Maybach
4. Tuatara
5.BMW
6.Rollsroyce
7.Aston Martin
8.Koenigsegg
9.Lamborghini
10.Pagani
11.Bugatti
12.Ferarri
13.Mercedes Benz
14.Bentley
15.Porsche
16.Gumpert
17.Jaguar
18.Alfa Romeo
19.Ascari
20.Cadillac...
Keep watching Top Gear

Tank u, my bro. Been waiting for that btw maybach n bmw- tuatara
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by emsquare(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2016
nice
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2016
sylvar02:

hmm so you follow Israeli league too

Tz cool sha

Wetin cut the last slip?

Nairaland police. Abeg give me a break. If I check wetin my beloved Chelsea dey play for livescore. Shey I no go see other league and teams there ni Abi na only Chelsea dey livescore
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Zirah: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2016
I prefer your analysis. Thumbs.

princealexndre:
1.Audi
2.Maserati
3. Maybach
4. Tuatara
5.BMW
6.Rollsroyce
7.Aston Martin
8.Koenigsegg
9.Lamborghini
10.Pagani
11.Bugatti
12.Ferarri
13.Mercedes Benz
14.Bentley
15.Porsche
16.Gumpert
17.Jaguar
18.Alfa Romeo
19.Ascari
20.Cadillac...
Keep watching Top Gear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Electric Mercedes-Benz Simplex Concept, A Replica Of Its Old Cars / PHOTOS: Innoson’s Military Vehicles / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.