Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra (3783 Views)

I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu / When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? / How Trump's Presidency Will Affect Africa- Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by drnoel: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2016
chuose2:

WATCH AND SEE! grin grin grin grin

Una hate us the 5%, this 5% that feeds the nation.

Una hate but no wan make we rule.

Una hate us but no wan make we dey.

Una hate us but no wan make we comot.

well Obama wey give us Buhari don comot grin

so watch and see grin

Did u answer the question? No
Did u write rubbish? Yes

1 Like

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by MrEverest(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Mcowubaba:

This type of statement is the reason some Nigerians have some ambivalence and reservations to Igbo people...
Who lost undecided
I asked a question without insult, can't you just answer objectively.
And who told you I'm not Igbo undecided
Typical Afonja, you are not even smart enough to impersonate well. Did the person you quoted mention that he is Igbo or did he say anything that has to do Igbo yet in your hate, you started calling Igbos up & and down. What a shame!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by MrEverest(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Funny u say that cos last I checked america still needs allies like Egypt and Saudi Arabia in the middle east. Intelligent people know that countries dont make foreign policy based on the religion of their allies, rather what is beneficial to them. Trump will support the devil if he is convinced thats whats best for America. It has nothing to do with tribe or religion or skin colour!
In what way does America need Nigeria America is no longer desperate about oil rich countries like in the past since they've become self-sufficient and technology is fast moving to cleaner energy sources. They may still need Egypt & S.A for geopolitical reasons bothering on Isreal but Nigeria can go to hell for all they care. Nevertheless, Trump will not tolerate a reckless or !diotic moslem black president that allows the killing of people for no just cause unlike Obama that turned a blind eye to it!

2 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by kollynxofodile(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
7lives:

Like hell he would, you better wake up and smell the coffin, America under the republicans fought the first gulf war to protect their economic and political allies like SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, QATAR AND YEMEN, from possible attack and annexation by Saddam Hussein.
Its all about the Benjamin Americans are money lovers, they wont do away with the Saudis. ANYWAY IF YOUR DREAM OF TRUMP QUASHING AND DESTROYING ISLAM AND MUSLIMS DID NOT COME TRUE, DON'T BLAME TRUMP 'CAUSE ELECTION CAMPAIGN IS DIFFERENT FROM REALITY. CIAO.

Broa that was before

America has lifted there Crude Export embargo

And with their newly technology that can supply enough fuel to the entire Europe.

Guess what, it is the Saudi that is keeping them down, by flooding the Market with Crude Oil so that the price will be below $50 per barrel

Thereby making Americas Oil companies to shut down there production due to lack of profit.

Infact, this is an opportunity to boost there crude export.

By opening a window for IRAN to invade SAUDI.

Funny enough, Nigeria will also benefit, cos oil prices will go up.

You no. Oohing about international politics kid.
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by 7lives: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
kollynxofodile:

Broa that was before

America has lifted there Crude Export embargo

And with their newly technology that can supply enough fuel to the entire Europe.

Guess what, it is the Saudi that is keeping them down, by flooding the Market with Crude Oil so that the price will be below $50 per barrel

Thereby making Americas Oil companies to shut down there production due to lack of profit.

Infact, this is an opportunity to boost there crude export.

By opening a window for IRAN to invade SAUDI.

Funny enough, Nigeria will also benefit, cos oil prices will go up.

You no. Oohing about international politics kid.

@ Bolded is the reason i wanted Trump to win, and thank God he did. Mean while Iran can not invade Saudi under America's watch, its like saying America will empower the north Koreans to invade south Korea, DIG IT.
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by blackpanda: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
MrEverest:
In what way does America need Nigeria America is no longer desperate about oil rich countries like in the past since they've become self-sufficient and technology is fast moving to cleaner energy sources. They may still need Egypt & S.A for geopolitical reasons bothering on Isreal but Nigeria can go to hell for all they care. Nevertheless, Trump will not tolerate a reckless or !diotic moslem black president that allows the killing of people for no just cause unlike Obama that turned a blind eye to it!

You dont really make a point by throwing insults. Try to be civil and grow up ok.
Btw America has huge interests in Nigeria, and its not just aabout oil. We have billion dollar american companies with investments here, nigeria is also a strategic economic and security ally. Tho I dont expect u to understand all that, you are too blinded by hate for buhari for absolutely no reason!
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by loopmangoat(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Caseless:
I just don't know. Ibos are the most emotional and easy to brainwash people on earth.
Where did trump promise them biafra? Even the educated ones (mostly in markets) are seen giving out soft drinks yesterday.
They think trump will just come here and tear Nigeria apart.
If you don't get biafra before Trump tenure is eventually truncated(this I know would happen due to numerous controversies that will trail his administration) , then, you guys are bunch of airheads.
Get lost looser
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by MrEverest(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
blackpanda:

You dont really make a point by throwing insults. Try to be civil and grow up ok.
Btw America has huge interests in Nigeria, and its not just aabout oil. We have billion dollar american companies with investments here, nigeria is also a strategic economic and security ally. Tho I dont expect u to understand all that, you are too blinded by hate for buhari for absolutely no reason!
Same way there are billion dollar American companies in Angola, Libya, Iraq, S.Africa, E.Guinea etc so what? How is Nigeria a stratigic security or economic ally?? What is the value/volume of trade btw both countries compared to countless others US trades with Are we militarily strong, nuclear capable, a veto power or a stratigic partner in an important region, just like Egypt in middle east Nigeria is not of any stratigic importance to America. We just overate our importance by a useless hype of being the giant of Africa. I've every reason to hate a tyranical bigot!
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by blackpanda: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
MrEverest:
Same way there are billion dollar American companies in Angola, Libya, Iraq, S.Africa, E.Guinea etc so what? How is Nigeria a stratigic security or economic ally?? What is the value/volume of trade btw both countries compared to countless others US trades with Are we militarily strong, nuclear capable, a veto power or a stratigic partner in an important region, just like Egypt in middle east Nigeria is not of any stratigic importance to America. We just overate our importance by a useless hype of being the giant of Africa. I've every reason to hate a tyranical bigot!

Well my dear, the lagoon is always willing to accept new comers wink
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by EzeNri(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Hmmmm
I never asked why you're happy...
I asked how will Trump's victory benefit Biafra/IPOB actualization.
Or is it so that Igbos can mock other people, in the sense that the supported a candidate that won an election undecided
BTW, I don't live in America, so I didn't support either of the Candidates.
Nwafor Kam bu....
NOT everyone who has a contrary opinion to IPOB matters is Afonja or Hausa.
Igbo adage says Biri Kam Biri
Live and let others live.
This signifies accommodating various opinions, tolerating one another, this basic principle of Igbo is what Igbos deliberately missed.
Quick to attack any person with opposing views.
I wonder how Biafra would function, which such achiac mentality.. Tufiakwa
Wait and watch.
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Duru1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Only a fool will castigate someone for having expectation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Carry Nigeria Do Yeye CHAI !!! / Ihedioha Legal Team Fatal Error Makes Uzodima Win The Case / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.