Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President (1506 Views)

Algerians Celebrate In The Streets As President Abdelaziz Bouteflika Resigns / 10 Failed Promises Donald Trump Promised To Do On 1st Day / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by Titilayodeji13(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
1. Donald Trump promised to send Hillary Clinton to jail.

“I'll tell you what. I didn't think I'd say this, and I'm going to say it, and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception,” Trump said at the second debate and later told Clinton she would be in jail if he was president.
2. Trump said Roe v. Wade would be overturned under his presidency.

At the third and final presidential debate, Trump said he would appoint Supreme Court justices that would overturn Roe v. Wade, which guaranteed women the right to have an abortion.

“If we put another two or perhaps three justices on, that will happen,” Trump said. “That will happen automatically in my opinion, because I am putting pro-life justices on the court.”

3. Trump promised to repeal Obamacare.

“On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare,” Trump’s website states.

4. Trump said women should be punished for abortions.

In May, NPR reported that Trump said “there has to be some form of punishment” for women who have an abortion. He later retracted the statement.
5. Trump promised to ban Muslims from America.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

6. He plans to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border, on day one. Mexico will pay for the wall,” his campaign website states

7. He would require Muslim-Americans to register

NBC reported in November 2015 that Trump said he "would certainly implement that — absolutely,” when referring to a requirement he would create for Muslims in the county to register in a database.
8. He plans to make NATO pay for U.S. assistance.

CNN reported in July 2016 that Trump said: "I think NATO's great. But it's got to be modernized. And countries that we're protecting have to pay what they're supposed to be paying."
9. He plans to implement “stop and frisk” searches by police.

“These are felons and these are people that are bad people that shouldn't be...when you have three thousand shootings in Chicago from January 1st, when you have four thousand people killed in Chicago by guns from the beginning of the presidency of Barack Obama, his hometown, you have to have stop and frisk,” Trump said in the first debate.
10. He may withdraw America from NAFTA.

“I'm going tell our NAFTA partners that I intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal by a lot, not just a little, by a lot for our workers. And if they do not agree to a renegotiation, which they might not because they're so used to having their own way. Not with Trump, they won't have their own way. Then I will submit notice under Article 2205 of the NAFTA agreement that America intends to withdraw from the deal,” Trump said in an economics speech in June, NPR reported.
11. Trump plans to "bomb the s--- out of" ISIS.

Business Insider reported in November 2015 that he would "bomb the s--- out of 'em," in referring to ISIS

http://www.mrt.com/news/local/article/11-things-Donald-Trump-promised-to-do-as-president-10603179.php#photo-9102112

Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by Titilayodeji13(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oops
Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by BreezyCB(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump
Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by Ehiscotch(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2016
12) "I will order for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu & declare Biafra as a sovereign state". He said this in an interview with radio Biafra. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by johncallidon(m): 12:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Ehiscotch:
12) "I will order for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu & declare Biafra as a sovereign state". He said this in an interview with radio Biafra. grin grin

GBAM!!!! lah so.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by Adeevah(m): 12:57am On Nov 10, 2016
O' funny
Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by tmanis(m): 1:05am On Nov 10, 2016
Trump-et baba!
Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by Luckymay(f): 1:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Ehiscotch:
Did you take cow pee?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by LesbianBoy(m): 1:28am On Nov 10, 2016
Sai baba!!!......Sai Donald Trump!!!

Republicans!!!.........CHANGE!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by LesbianBoy(m): 1:31am On Nov 10, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by Alawe(m): 2:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Ehiscotch:
It seemed Nnamdi Kanu deflowered your mother and later dumped her that you want to die on top his matter.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by chemicalDisease: 2:51am On Nov 10, 2016
His four yrs is gonna be epic.
Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Bomb the poo out of them, i mean isis...grin
Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by Aremu01(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2016
I hope American won't regret this
Re: 11 Things Donald Trump Promised To Do As President by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2016
13: As for women, Yhu grab them by the pussie.

(1) (Reply)

'You're JUST Like CNN' Trump LASHES OUT At BBC Reporter In 'Fake News' Clash / Pelosi Might Face Jail Term For Destroying Trump Speech (pics) / United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.