Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Read What EFCC Said About MMM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What EFCC Said About MMM (32500 Views)

The osborne Towers, A Luxury Residential Complex In Ikoyi, Lagos Where EFCC Said / EFCC Said NO, MMM Is Not Illegal / See What EFCC Did With Recovered Loots So Far(OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY EFCC) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by TRIXIA: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Please educate them
Thank you
MMMLord:
Sergei mavrodi is a mathematician, a computer programmer and one time senator in Russia parliament. He knew all this before that was why he had provided every necessary safe net for MMM to stand in time of war or evil forces from government and the enemies.
This are the few out of many reasons why MMM can not crash by any person, organisation, or government

1.MMM don't have offline office or physical structure, that can be shut down
2.MMM has no central account anybody can freeze
3.MMM operates in 118 abroad countries so PH and GH are done globally
4.MMM uses bitcoin and wallet for transaction
5.MMM has guiders who are safe net
6.MMM has the strongest server in the world
Therefore MMM has come to stay till the end of the world. The financial liberation. No panic, very soon Nigeria government will apologize to all Nigerians.

Long live Sergei mavrodi
Long live Nigeria MMM
Long live mavrodians
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by drnoel: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
TRIXIA:

Do you know that the 'hawks' in south africa did the same thing that efcc are trying to do in Nigeria?......lmaoooooo......the hawks found nothing illegal..5years old now in S.A.... MMM is still strong in China............please be educated and check google
Everyone knows that the model in Russia is no longer in operation and he had too many enemies in the corridors of power when he started.....i call it BETA stage........
i love the fact that his thought is out of the box, fair and non - profit making like all these sport betting, bankers, baba ijebu people that are everywhere

Ok time will tell

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by banqalee(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
please,teach me everything i need to know about MMM. U can add me on Whatsapp 07038057048
PeridotBelle:
I listened to NTA and was interested to hear from EFCC spokesman. He said it's not Law enforcement that will stop MMM but awareness for people not to patronize it. The law enforcement is aware that MMM doesn’t go against any law of the land. That even their operatives may be participants. The truth is that the people sponsoring all these media war are majorly stock brokers. The stock market is in shambles, they are the highest scam. So no sane Nigeria will allow his money to remain there after experiencing MMM. The banks are afraid not because they re not gaining alot from MMM but the deposits they use to loan out are gone. Depositors are breaking their fix deposits on daily basis and doing MMM. Our banks will be more of doing retail banking activities like transferring money than using people's money to amass wealth and keep the owners poor.

This is real financial revolution and you and I know that revolution comes with heavy price. It's either we be steadfast and win through this revolution and get financial freedom or we chicken out and remain on financial bondage.

The choice is ours!!!
I stand and will continue to PH and GH!!!

Contact me to learn more about our great community.

LONG LIVE MMM AS WE HELP OURSELVES ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
solid3:
Why didn't I join since last year? Chai.
My N1.3m loading....

My brother the thing still dey pain me too ooooo.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
But mmm participants aren't paying again unlike before.
Since Tuesday no payment and dey went and matched me again now to pay 200k.

You need to Get Help on the site and cash out your deposit. It's not done automatically
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
fellis:

You need to Get Help on the site and cash out your deposit. It's not done automatically
. I got help on Tuesday but the person didn't pay dey rematch me with another person now waiting for him. But dey went and matched me again now to pay another person
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Toniwirelex: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
. I got help on Tuesday but the person didn't pay dey rematch me with another person now waiting for him. But dey went and matched me again now to pay another person
people are now getting scared... nobody would want to pay when they read about federal government's move.... i don't think i will pay when i finally get merged....
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
HenryThegreat1:

That's not a problem calm down he will pay, it happens. If he doesn't pay you get rematched.
Lasted week I requested help and was matched with a guy that was supposed to pay me 350000, the first guy didn't pay, he was scared. The second one kept asking for extended time.

Call your gh person. Maybe he doesn't even know he has been matched.

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Toniwirelex:
people are now getting scared... nobody would want to pay when they read about federal government's move.... i don't think i will pay when i finally get merged....

Why not cancel the request now. #NONSENSE

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Toniwirelex: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Byikson:

Why not cancel the request now. #NONSENSE
you are too dumb to understand what i wrote so i won't blame you
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by dking1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
MMM IS real and working. We do not pay money to MMM,MMMdoes not have a bank account neither does it have an office so i wonder who EFCC will prosecute since there is no account to freeze. No law stops me from giving out my money to whoever i want, MMM only provides platform for me to donate to the needy and for me to get donation when i need it. MMM has just started they dont know what will hit them, just 2 million plus now,What will they do when we hit 20 million. When has the representatives start defending us. They should keep enjoying their constituent allowance and allow us to enjoy our MMM. We are fully aware of the risk and we prefer to take it

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by rhymesnoni(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
stupid gov't nd dia missplaced priority.
face boko haram nd da militants nd nt MMM.

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
[/b] Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters. EFCC Tells National Assembly

There are indications that EFCC may not be able to go after MMM promoters as they see them as people going about their own personal and private business which is not illegal. According to report from a source in EFCC, MMM is not an unlawful business as such we cannot go after the promoters of MMM. Our questions to the National Assembly is ” What are we going to charge the promoters of MMM for? What law have they violated? What money has the system stolen?. All these and many more are questions that we need to consider before taking any actions. MMM does not have any office in the country where we can go and ask for details about their activities. So our hands are tied. [b]
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by TRIXIA: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2016

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
I just provided another help today, another one loading next week. MMM till eternity. Thunder fire all the bad belly. Pls don't be discouraged for mmm remains the only option that can see us through this hard time we can hardly afford food on our table. PROVIDE HELP AND GET HELP.

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by oludaniels: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3458253/breaking-news-cannot-go-after#50928576
http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/11/breaking-efcc-refuses-to-go-after-mmm.html?
PeridotBelle:
I listened to NTA and was interested to hear from EFCC spokesman. He said it's not Law enforcement that will stop MMM but awareness for people not to patronize it. The law enforcement is aware that MMM doesn’t go against any law of the land. That even their operatives may be participants. The truth is that the people sponsoring all these media war are majorly stock brokers. The stock market is in shambles, they are the highest scam. So no sane Nigeria will allow his money to remain there after experiencing MMM. The banks are afraid not because they re not gaining alot from MMM but the deposits they use to loan out are gone. Depositors are breaking their fix deposits on daily basis and doing MMM. Our banks will be more of doing retail banking activities like transferring money than using people's money to amass wealth and keep the owners poor.

This is real financial revolution and you and I know that revolution comes with heavy price. It's either we be steadfast and win through this revolution and get financial freedom or we chicken out and remain on financial bondage.

The choice is ours!!!
I stand and will continue to PH and GH!!!

Contact me to learn more about our great community.

LONG LIVE MMM AS WE HELP OURSELVES ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by gameboyo: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:
I wish any of you here supporting MMM participated or witnessed a similar scenario in 2006 and 2007.

It's not "if" it will crash. It's about "when" it will.

Real and Cool, Wealth Solution, Penny Wise, etc.

Mine was forex on 2009.i reaped it for some month not until I decided to deposit a huge amount which I can't state here. It was as if they knew I would deposit such some, few days to receiving my pay of 1m,the ran away. I'll never forget that cry cry cry

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by israelboy1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
my Mavro keeps growing....if you wanna join my well trained team...try send me a PM or catch my attention...i will take responsibility for the rest.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by nykolaax(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:
I wish any of you here supporting MMM participated or witnessed a similar scenario in 2006 and 2007.

It's not "if" it will crash. It's about "when" it will.

Real and Cool, Wealth Solution, Penny Wise, etc.
i witnessed that bro...the difference here is you re not paying into any mmm organization account, so nobody can disappear with ur money unlike those wonderbanks u mentioned; u pay to their account, which made it easy for SEC to confiscate or flag their accounts wen government and banks clamped down on dem.....even if mmm will crash....it is wise torisk it now

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by DropShot: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
gameboyo:

Mine was forex on 2009.i reaped it for some month not until I decided to deposit a huge amount which I can't state here. It was as if they knew I would deposit such some, few days to receiving my pay of 1m,the ran away. I'll never forget that cry cry cry
Many "money doubling" schemes are out there. More often than not, those who participate lose money.
In 2006 and 2007, I lost nothing less than 2 million naira. My money and a friend's who asked me to invest in it for him.
Since then, lessons have been learnt.

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by DropShot: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
nykolaax:
i witnessed that bro...the difference here is you re not paying into any mmm organization account, so nobody can disappear with ur money unlike those wonderbanks u mentioned; u pay to their account, which made it easy for SEC to confiscate or flag their accounts wen government and banks clamped down on dem.....even if mmm will crash....it is wise torisk it now
Where do you pay to in MMM?
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by tyconcepts(f): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:

Where do you pay to in MMM?

Its a peer-to-peer community.....You pay to anyone you are matched with, it can even be me wink
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by DropShot: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
tyconcepts:

Its a peer-to-peer community.....You pay to anyone you are matched with, it can even be me wink
Oya provide your account details Na.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by tyconcepts(f): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:

Oya provide your account details Na.

I no mind bros.....Anywhere money wan pass come make e pass. grin wink
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by tyconcepts(f): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:

Many "money doubling" schemes are out there. More often than not, those who participate lose money.
In 2006 and 2007, I lost nothing less than 2 million naira. My money and a friend's who asked me to invest in it for him.
Since then, lessons have been learnt.

So sorry for your loss but no be only you don lost money before. Life is for those who can take the risk over and over again.

#Peace

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by DropShot: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
tyconcepts:

So sorry for your loss but no be only you don lost money before. Life is for those who can take the risk over and over again.

#Peace
I wan do MMM with you na. Oya PH to me make I hammer first.

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by tyconcepts(f): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:

I wan do MMM with you na. Oya PH to me make I hammer first.

Bros if them match you with me, i go pay you without fear wink

#Drop the fear and grow some balls

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by DropShot: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
tyconcepts:

Bros if them match you with me, i go pay you without fear wink

#Drop the fear and grow some balls
OK. Let's see how it works. I will message you.

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by tyconcepts(f): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:

OK. Let's see how it works. I will message you.

I;m at your service Sir.

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Toniwirelex:
you are too dumb to understand what i wrote so i won't blame you

You re one of the challenges the community is facing. If you dont trust the system why not ball out now. You are waiting to be merged before you do that, thus causing panic to the person u will be merged to pay.

if you are still having doubt why not leave the system now.

#CONFUSEDBEING

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Toniwirelex: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Byikson:

You re one of the challenges the community is facing. If you dont trust the system why not ball out now. You are waiting to be merged before you do that, thus causing panic to the person u will be merged to pay.

if you are still having doubt why not leave the system now.

#CONFUSEDBEING
it is very obvious that your whole life depends on MMM.. I just hope you don't commit suicide when it finally goes down....

Abia Tribunal: Uproar As Minister Of Justice-Designate Fagbemi Shows Up In Court / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) / Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56