Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

"Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos (76800 Views)

Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Popular Nairalander Got Married In Lagos (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by ibro360(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Looks like church setup

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Uruanguy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
This kind gbese, na the girl sponsor the wedding!

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Kojochyke(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Boltam:
very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na undecided very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na

i love my girls GALLANT. the bigger they are, the greater for me. I lobe em GALLANT!!
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
God forbid!!!! Marrying an hippopotamus at home. Gross. All that fat stems down to glutonny,over feeding nd lack of excercise.

How can someone not disciplined in those aspects mother my children?

She worwor too. God have mercy. Ugh.

Well. Happy married life. Cowgirl reverse go bad
Wetin kwansign u
jos wish them well or u leggout!
Cowgirl reverse?
Uyaff bad,bad,bad,bad wella

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Shiru84: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
3Dobserver:
No matter your size, there is always d one meant 4 u.. Congrats to my lovely friends
Is the guy from Oshogbo? Cos him eye dey red pass my own, l can see Oshogbo stuff (weed) working on his eye, anyway congrats, happy married life is my wishes.

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by zicol2015: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ds bae, if i marry ds kind bae.. i go enter CBN go collect Loan of about 18 million for the first year if our wedding.
lolx

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Shiru84: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
3Dobserver:
No matter your size, there is always d one meant 4 u.. Congrats to my lovely friends
Is the guy from Oshogbo? Cos l can see Oshogbo weed working on his eye, anyway congrats, happy married life is my wishes.
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by eezeribe(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
OK
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That guy's lost and will never be found. I've dated slim and fat ladies, although the fat/chubby girl has one of the prettiest faces of all girls I've dated (if she ain't the pretiest), there wasn't anything thrilling about her fat body when she was nude. One other girl that's fat and short (didn't date her, just had some sexual stuff with her) made me hate big boobs cuz what looked lovely, appetizing and massive inside her bra, fell flat and reached her hips when outside bra. She was the second and the last fat girl I've ever dated or had sex with. I love my girls either slim or moderate but with curves. Even if her boobs na orange seed, I no mind at all. She should just have the back and the hips and have an OK face.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by histemple: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
That guy was obviously forced to marry the lady, either because of poverty or he got the chic pregnant and must marry her. He isn't smiling in any of the photos.

2 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by billyG(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wait untill this frog mouth enter kitchen for a 1yr elephant will envy her,see as d guy eye red like baboon nyash. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by nikkyshyne(f): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
God forbid!!!! Marrying an hippopotamus at home. Gross. All that fat stems down to glutonny,over feeding nd lack of excercise.

How can someone not disciplined in those aspects mother my children?

She worwor too. God have mercy. Ugh.

Well. Happy married life. Cowgirl reverse go bad
You are a big fool. With your nose like that of a pig.

6 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by kingwise5050: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
love ni

2 Likes

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
The laws of magnetism does not applies in this case
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
And how does his comment affect your life?
nikkyshyne:
You are a big fool. With your nose like that of a pig.
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Herbephe1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
no matter how fat you are u will always find your lover hmmm
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
The guy looks like papa urhobo
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Basheer18(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by SycophanticGoat: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
uzobaby:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sup? Are you fat too?
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
I'm beginning to feel sorry for the dude already. How is he going to satisfy this fatso.

Sexually
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Where in ghana is this?
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Berbierklaus:
I pity their children shocked

**Runs out of thread**

angry
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by warmachine(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Booheema:
Happy Married life! Its not about the size jare. Its all about where u find peace of mind and happiness.

True...

But y is the sp sumhow seductive
...lol
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by MistaBabz: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
The groom is looking dejected already. Anyway Happy Married Life to them, na him headache sha

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Evergreen4(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
That guy is greedy. See wetin him go carry .

HML to them
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Amelian:
HML to the couple. Some men love big women.. It's not their fault. And inbetween staying happily married is not all about size or looks..
Their kids will be moderately chubby..there is a man and a woman for everyone.
A male friend said he despise slim ladies and prefers thick and big women.. And if he mistakenly marries a slim woman either through jazz or so, and along his eyes clears and the jazz wears off, he will strangle the wife for wasting precious moments he would have spent with a thick lady.. Lol
I say strangle ke? Isn't that extreme?
the guy get love malaria
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Happy Married Life to the couple. If she can stay fat in the current economy, it means she has money. Their children shall not perish for the price of rice. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by ginggerxy: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
omowumeee:
Orobo gidi.. HML
dude just signed his death warrant cry
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
she is Very bold sha, beauty is in d eyes of the beholder. Happy marriage life
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by mekonglobal(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dis one na load no bi wife..my broda there is a scripture for u, "its says ; Come unto me all those with heavy loads....

Bros may u find rest.

1 Like

Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by Peezie07(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Boltam:
very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na undecided very nice of that your male friend...i hardly see guys that like chubby ladies..hook me ul wt him na
check my signature and reach me. Thanks!
Re: "Big" Bride Got Married... See Lovely Pre-wedding And Wedding Photos by creatorpikin(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
This guy is in trouble..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day-why Is She Doing This To Herself? / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.