Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,541 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (64360 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by jaheymezz(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2016
So she dey fear make dem no qrab her by d pussy.....ori gaga ti daru
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Election sore losers

That's how some people won't let us rest because Buhari won undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by agbadajean(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Lady nonsense
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2016
Hillary Clinton Don bribe this one... meanwhile afonjas suppose to be the one protesting bcux na them carry this election for head
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2016
Who doesn't know that LADY Gaga is an international prostitute.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2016
mpowa:

And what's her right here?

It was a free and fair election, abi they want to turn to Nigerians that protest every thing that tickles their fancy?

Never asked you whether it was a free and fair election undecided sad

Now swerve lipsrsealed angry

if you have nothing reasonable to say tongue
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by ephi123(f): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2016
teebillz:
One thing Hilary and Buhari supporters have in common is violence. Why protest the outcome of an election you lost fair and square? The law is clear on how you become the president of the USA.

But there is nothing violent in what she is doing. She is not carrying a weapon neither is she assaulting anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by agbadajean(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2016
Na mumu woman
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by kngblacq: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2016
prof1990:
There have been exactly 30 nairalanders who posted above me and I have to say less than 5 people made any sense.
It's has become alarming how unwise most youths in Nigeria are getting. They just come and write very meaningless opinions on every thread.
I read a thread earlier about how the US elections won't have any effect on the naira and virtually everyone on the front page didn't have any sensible thing to say. I am young but am scared for how most young people are thinking nowadays. Have been saying it Nairaland is fast becoming a thread where people jst come and past things that don't make sense.
We see threads talking about snakes and what people wear and stuffs like that. It doesn't make sense mehn. I love this forum but recently it's standard has dropped drastically
What are you doing to change it? by ranting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2016
prof1990:
There have been exactly 30 nairalanders who posted above me and I have to say less than 5 people made any sense.
It's has become alarming how unwise most youths in Nigeria are getting. They just come and write very meaningless opinions on every thread.
I read a thread earlier about how the US elections won't have any effect on the naira and virtually everyone on the front page didn't have any sensible thing to say. I am young but am scared for how most young people are thinking nowadays. Have been saying it Nairaland is fast becoming a thread where people jst come and past things that don't make sense.
We see threads talking about snakes and what people wear and stuffs like that. It doesn't make sense mehn. I love this forum but recently it's standard has dropped drastically

It really amazes me too. Very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by emynike2001(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Hahahahaha

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by KingsleyCEO: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2016
Oya carry her to ZA OZA ROOM
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by emynike2001(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Oya collect

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2016
Trump now has it all, money,power and fame.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by mpowa(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2016
ellacute45:

Never asked you whether it was a free and fair election undecided sad

Now swerve lipsrsealed angry

if you have nothing reasonable to say tongue

I'm not trying to say anything, I only asked a question which you refused to answer, what's the right she's fighting for?

If she want so badly to have Hillary to be her president she and other celebrities should have done more to help her win, but now Trump is their president, the only other option is for anyone who's not pleased to move to Canada.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2016
All the abnormal people have been protesting since Trump won.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by bikefab(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2016
All theses protests doesn't count, it won't make d elections to b re-conducted except perhaps after 4years. The electorate has spoken tru their votes. They shud all deal with it.Trumps case is clearly a case of 'where there is a will, there is a way'.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Kingsintei(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2016
they said alot of things abt Trump,and that made him really popular, he deserve the seat jhoor"!
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by deleo16(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2016
trump now is been lashed

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by teebillz: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2016
ephi123:

But there is nothing violent in what she is doing. She is not carrying a weapon neither is she assaulting anyone.

What are her supporters doing on the streets? Why are they protesting? Why are they looting and burning places? Did the election outcome fall short of what the law says? Wining with a wide margin in just California and New York alone is never enough to become president of USA. You have to win in more states across the nation the garner enough electoral votes. Donald won in 31 states while Hilary won in just 21. So why are they protesting?
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2016
mpowa:

I'm not trying to say anything, I only asked a question which you refused to answer, what's the right she's fighting for?

If she want so badly to have Hillary to be her president she and other celebrities should have done more to help her win, but now Trump is their president, the only other option is for anyone who's not pleased to move to Canada.

you are still saying the same thing sha lipsrsealed

She has every right to protest cool even though Trump's presidency is inevitable smiley
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Erifenz: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2016
let her come and stay in naija
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by ephi123(f): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2016
teebillz:

What are her supporters doing on the streets? Why are they protesting? Why are they looting and burning places? Did the election outcome fall short of what the law says?

But your comment was directed to Lady Gaga which is why I asked how she is being violent.
I have heard there are protests in some cities but nowhere did it state burning and looting is taking place.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Show us your borbi or GERRARAHIA mhennn..

When will your islamo hoe show us her own?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Smellymouth: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Onechancearmy:

When will your islamo hoe show us her own?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Funkybabee(f): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2016
America will now be like Nigeria, where his haters will be much and ranting everyday like our own this life shaaa
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by dnative(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2016
She should beware of Trump grabbing her by the p
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by mpowa(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2016
ellacute45:

you are still saying the same thing sha lipsrsealed

She has every right to protest cool even though Trump's presidency is inevitable smiley
cheesy Okay, I give up.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2016
That is her business...Trump has won, period! undecided
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2016
mpowa:

cheesy Okay, I give up.
cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by agrovick(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2016
At least she is looking normal relative to the lady Gaga I know. That's a positive.

teebillz:
One thing Hilary and Buhari supporters have in common is violence. Why protest the outcome of an election you lost fair and square? The law is clear on how you become the president of the USA.

Na so! I still don't know what is violent in the scene above for you to have drawn conclusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S / 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.