Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (64361 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
mazimee:
Who are you protesting to? No be white/black Americans voted for him? What the hell is this inconsequential protests meant for? He has won already, those that want him outnumbered those who hate him. Either you guys move your ass to the next country or you shut the hell up.

Ok
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by shotster50(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Fight for what you believe in... Nobi only twitter fingers...
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Chibabi:
That's cool. Happy Birthday to myself. Nairalanders should pls show mi love

Happy rebirth to you from all of us @ www.brainnewsng.com

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Jexyme(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
lovelygurl:

You are a biiiiiig fool! Ahn ahn! Do you think western countries are as religious like that. Jeez! It's your type that worships pastor!

I know that Nigeria is the most religious country in the world filled with bunch of religious hypocrites like you.

You are demented. Get a life.....Onyi oshi
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Jexyme(f): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
ellacute45:

so atheists didn't voted for Trump??

They did dear. Thank you.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by MilesLamar(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
she fine o
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jexyme:

I know that Nigeria is the most religious country in the world filled with bunch of religious hypocrites like you.

You are demented. Get a life.....Onyi oshi

Wtf are YOU not the 1 shouting churches

You are the hypocrite here

Mtcheeeeeew . Do u even think Trump is a Christian. That man is an atheist!
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
VickyRotex:
I was about saying, "Na like that e dey start o"

Then I remember her name is "Gaga" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by 1Kaycee1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ddavid64:
that lady that looks like someone advertising her product nai dey protest so
This Ddavid64 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
Ddavid64:
This Ddavid64 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
Ddavid64:

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Jidibia(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
prof1990:
There have been exactly 30 nairalanders who posted above me and I have to say less than 5 people made any sense.
It's has become alarming how unwise most youths in Nigeria are getting. They just come and write very meaningless opinions on every thread.
I read a thread earlier about how the US elections won't have any effect on the naira and virtually everyone on the front page didn't have any sensible thing to say. I am young but am scared for how most young people are thinking nowadays. Have been saying it Nairaland is fast becoming a thread where people jst come and past things that don't make sense.
We see threads talking about snakes and what people wear and stuffs like that. It doesn't make sense mehn. I love this forum but recently it's standard has dropped drastically
And you haven't contributed any meaningful and sensible thing either.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Of course u do nw ella angry
ellacute45:

Do I know you?? sad
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by mccoyelectric: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
Trump is heaven sent
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by poweredcom(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
angry angry angry SHE BE FOOL
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Forwetinnah: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
This same lunatic attacked Melanie Trump 2 days before the elections, she was arrested..next thing she was on stage performing rubbish concert for Hillary a day before elections, a concert that people didn't even bother to attend. .Instead they were all at Trump's rally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S / 180 Russian Soldiers Surrendered To The Wagnerites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.