Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him (69145 Views)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
brojoshua:
We know by God that not only a beast will perish but also with all the water he is sitting on, like the monster that is wallowing in its own pond and mud. And the judgment of the false prophet is so also shall be his followers. We know by God that the man Achan did not perish alone in his iniquity, and that the Serpent cast a third of the stars in heaven down with its tail or craftiness. So let my people flee from their midst lest they share in their punishment. All the followers of a false prophet will descend on anyone who speaks truth to or about their god or false prophet and tear him or her into one million pieces.
People are now lovingly helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

To the uninitiated he said this,
John 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
John7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
John7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found.
Here I see how Christ knew that they would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am God !

Examine how Christ spoke to his chosen ones, apprentice pastors/disciples;

John 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Today, two thousand years later, Christ is separating the wheat from the chafe. He is separating fake pastors from His chosen ones.
Church goers world wide finally have powerful scientifically verifiable evidence of the true Love of God. For too long Church goers have been fooled.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:
People are now lovingly helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

John 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
John7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
John7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found.
Here I see how Christ knew that they would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am God !

John 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Today, two thousand years later, Christ is separating the wheat from the chafe. He is separating fake pastors from His chosen ones.
Church goers world wide finally have powerful scientifically verifiable evidence of the true Love of God. For too long Church goers have been fooled.
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIA ! THIS IS A TRAP.
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
EreluY:
Anyone who still follows this guy after this glaring and outright FALSE PROPHECY is a BIG FOOL.
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

* Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jews were guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken the Jews a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:

* Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jews were guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken the Jews a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.

Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:

THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Willem Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstrations of scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.”

“They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil.” (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.”

“Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
EreluY:
Anyone who still follows this guy after this glaring and outright FALSE PROPHECY is a BIG FOOL.
A startling confession left members of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos speechless on Sunday 10th April 2015, as a Nigerian university lecturer revealed her literal ‘journey through hell’.
Sourced from : https://watchedtbjoshua./2016/04/12/shepherd-bushiri-and-other-pastors-accused-at-a-shocking-tb-joshua-confession/
Dr Azuh Mary Ifeoma said her battle with ‘demonic’ oppression had led her to practically all the major churches in Nigeria but it was the prayer of T.B. Joshua – whom she had been bluntly told was a devil – that finally set her free.
According to the academic, her problem began when her father, who was a pastor with the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa’s ‘Church Of God Mission’, decided to destroy the ‘shrine’ where a goddess was worshipped in her village in Aniocha North, Delta State, Nigeria. Mary led the youth of that village in a triumphant dance at the scene of the destroyed temple, mocking the ‘gods’ the community had worshipped for centuries. Little did she know the horrific spiritual repercussions of her innocent actions that were about to unfold.
Abandoning her home in Delta State, Mary began a desperate search for demonic deliverance that cost her millions, left her heavily indebted and took her as far as South Africa.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:
A startling confession left members of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos speechless on Sunday 10th April 2015, as a Nigerian university lecturer revealed her literal ‘journey through hell’.
Sourced from : https://watchedtbjoshua./2016/04/12/shepherd-bushiri-and-other-pastors-accused-at-a-shocking-tb-joshua-confession/
Dr Azuh Mary Ifeoma said her battle with ‘demonic’ oppression had led her to practically all the major churches in Nigeria but it was the prayer of T.B. Joshua – whom she had been bluntly told was a devil – that finally set her free.
According to the academic, her problem began when her father, who was a pastor with the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa’s ‘Church Of God Mission’, decided to destroy the ‘shrine’ where a goddess was worshipped in her village in Aniocha North, Delta State, Nigeria. Mary led the youth of that village in a triumphant dance at the scene of the destroyed temple, mocking the ‘gods’ the community had worshipped for centuries. Little did she know the horrific spiritual repercussions of her innocent actions that were about to unfold.
Abandoning her home in Delta State, Mary began a desperate search for demonic deliverance that cost her millions, left her heavily indebted and took her as far as South Africa.

Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found as in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
missnawty:
k

Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:

It is very disappointing to see how easily so called "educated" people can be duped by what they read. Proper education was meant to make the student strong enough to independently verify truth.
See the result of Independent investigations and shocking revelations here about the Synagogue Church of All Nations. (Scoan) Nigeria.
Also see the findings of the Lagos Government investigations into the false accusations.
http://www.theremnant.com/08-02-01.html

http://www.doveministries.com/content/religous-monitor

http://doveministries.com/content/miracles-nigeria
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by missnawty(f): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:

[size=28pt] 'O' to tha fuckn 'K' [/size]
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ooshinibos: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Willem Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstrations of scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.”

“They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil.” (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.”

“Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
I don't know why you making this complicated . the prophesy was caught on video and TB Joshua said the lord showed him that Clinton won ....why is it so difficult for you to understand that TB Joshua got it wrong this time , why ? , he personally has not refuted that he was correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by EreluY(f): 4:13am On Nov 13, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Shame on you for trying to perpetuate or peddle a bogus and fantastically cooked up testimony that cannot be independently and empirically verified to be true. Not surprised you fell for the scam.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by Roy52793: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2016
-
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by Davidson267(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2016
ScienceWatch:

comon man don't misconceive my words,there is nothing sarcastic abt my statement.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by dragunov: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Dude, dude. I was talking to Sukkot . Okay . You dig?
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by oaroloye(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
When Moses disappeared for 40 days, the Children of Israel started worshipping a COW.

YAHSHUA has been gone for 2,000 years- so we DON'T have to be so harsh on Tuberculosis Joshua's followers...
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by oaroloye(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Roy52793:
@Sciencewatch
It's funny how you keep referring to Joshua as holy. What are the 'adjectives' that qualifies him as holy?

Well.... ah, you know the expression, "HOLY COW!" and... similar..?
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by DangotePikin: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
If with mere observations and intelligent reasoning geographers can predict the atmospheric conditions of the future with minimal error, and Christian prophecies isn't as accurate about specific occurrences, doesn't that suggest that something is terribly wrong somewhere?
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2016
NanagistBlog:
Recently, the disputable Clinton forecast on TB Joshua's Facebook page was erased and after far reaching kickback, it was later re-transferred .

In the mean time, some of his Facebook followers have wildly protected the prophesy,saying it will in any case happen or God altered his opinion at last ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1266710513449722&id=103470916440360

http://nanagist..com/2016/11/tb-joshua-re-uploads-clinton-prophesy.html
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically and effectively change the lives of the suffering masses.

Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Slaveman343:
They way some people reason, you go wan weep.

Is it controversy that should make a pastor strong or the holyspirit. You think God is a conformist?

The tb guy is a liar and he supposed to be served generously. He doesnt know anything about God thats why he decided to gamble

Ask yourself bro, what will God gain from this kind of prophesy? Is it to make people believe he exists or to make tb popular. Its too petty.

Most Nigerian pastors go hear am on that day, including their mumu sheeple.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2016
JumaiM:
My problem with God and his blind followers is this: He won't tell us who we should start preparing for the next Nigerian election. The man of his will. He won't. But when Tinubu, Dangote and maybe atiku bring out one of their stooges, he will show face and tell us to manage him. Sometimes he won't even talk until the stooge has won. What is the size of your God?
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces. Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2016
maiquel:

I dont seem to have the appropriate reply for this one: someone help me out! I'm on my kneels!
Finally honest scientists have seen evolution and the Big Bang for what it always was. A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Now we have no more excuse for our dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual TV and youtube.com
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2016
stanleyalpacino:

warrisdiz one zaying *in falz voice*
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of false religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is the only true Messiah firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS (Miracle healing, Deliverance from evil spirits, etc.)

Examine what Christ is saying about Himself and the miraculous WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them, ”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 12:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
I am convinced that Nigerian Christians are the most gullible Christian faithful in the whole world. They believe anything and everything..

I pity those who are foolish enough to listen to the inanities that sprout from the lips of this Bet9ja pastor..

Prophet, abeg any sure game dey this weekend?

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

9) Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 12:18am On Nov 25, 2016
ScienceWatch:

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

9) Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID about the Holy PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Willem Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstrations of Biblical and scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

Prof. Willem Ouweneel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.”

Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2016
ScienceWatch:
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID about the Holy PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Willem Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstrations of Biblical and scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

Prof. Willem Ouweneel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.”

Gods miracle healings in the Holy Scoan Church have no negative side effects.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge!

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

(What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.” )

John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very WORKS sake. (miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders)

Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 2:29am On Nov 28, 2016
EreluY:

Shame on you for trying to perpetuate or peddle a bogus and fantastically cooked up testimony that cannot be independently and empirically verified to be true. Not surprised you fell for the scam.
[b]Here Jesus explains why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders [/b]are an extremely important part of His Mission. Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ooshinibos: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
you knw why nigeria dont have hope, because its youth is so judgemental, less logical and not analytical, majority of people shouting online dont even know how election is run in the US, the man has no reason to apologise to anybody
and you ?, a Nigeria for that matter ,knows how election is run in US ? , its simple democracy , not rocket science ...I beg fix your electricity before you utter a word please
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ooshinibos: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2016
ScienceWatch:
[b]Here Jesus explains why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders [/b]are an extremely important part of His Mission. Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
rubbish ..I notice TB j does not pray with the name of Jesus ...his only focus is miracles ....not the word of God and his grace
Re: TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him by ScienceWatch: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
ooshinibos:

rubbish ..I notice TB j does not pray with the name of Jesus ...his only focus is miracles ....not the word of God and his grace
Okay, U can understand your view.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / Slay Queen Repents Gets Baptised! Was A Sex, Porn, Masturbation, Addict (Pix) / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.