Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr (12988 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Tayo64: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal

A boy (using BOY because real men don’t do this) sent in over 52 very raunchy photos to me to post on my blog claiming he wants to pay back his girlfriend who left him because of their cultural difference. Read what he sent below;

Instead of do what he wants, I have decided to drop a very STREN WARNING!!! to every female out there to STOP sending their Naked photos to any man they are not married to! Must a relationship be built on sharing your Naked photos to guys?

Females for a change and making you great again! Stop sending your Naked photos to people you are not married to. The photos will be attached below but the victims face will be blacked out for her protection.

For the boy who sent this. I warn you to delete all those photos you sent me and move on with your life and if you try as much as go to any website to drop this photos and have it posted. I will blog your photo, phone number, Facebook, and house address. Yes, I will do that. So be warned

To show you a proof of the photos this boy sent….
source: http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/nigerian-guy-shares-neakady-photos-girlfriend-rejecting-marriage-proposal/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by omamush(f): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2016
shame on the guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by HIScraziness(m): 7:49am On Nov 10, 2016
This is gross!!

Why you cun dey censor the pics na undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by HIScraziness(m): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2016
omamush:
shame on the guy

A bigger shame on the girl!!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by 4reala(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Ladies, be very very careful...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by MackBrooklyn: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Kanye West watched the séx tape of Kim Kardashian and fell in love with her and then he waited for years to find her and marry her. So my dear ladies, you never know where your nûde photos might lead you too. Share them with us OoO cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Doctorfitz: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2016
omamush:
shame on the guy

Sharrap....fake people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by firstking01(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Rubbish springing up everyday on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by DaddySLY(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Kanye West watched the séx tape of Kim Kardashian and fell in love with her and then he waited for years to find her and marry her. So my dear ladies, you never know where your nûde photos might lead you too. Share them with us OoO cheesy cheesy
Yeah Op...am with him grin... give us the damn nudes...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by herzern(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by MackBrooklyn: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2016
DaddySLY:

Yeah Op...am with him grin... give us the damn nudes...

Lol, Baba na so now. Make dem dey knack us the picture as dem dey snap am cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by mii4u(f): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2016
The boy and the girl are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by DaddySLY(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba na so now. Make dem dey knack us the picture as dem dey snap am cheesy cheesy
hehehe... no time o grin... Greetings boss...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Emodeee: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2016
Guys, how do you do it, wey these girls dey consent to you taking their unclad pictures?

If any girl consent to you taking her unclad picture, does it mean she is an olosho?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by MackBrooklyn: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2016
DaddySLY:
hehehe... no time o grin... Greetings boss...
Lol, na so now cheesy

How that side now?? cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Heavance(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2016
This is serious, really serious, could destroy the girls confidence and future relationships

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Heavance(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2016
This is serious, really serious, could destroy the girl's confidence and future relationships

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by MackBrooklyn: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Emodeee:
Guys, how do you do it, wey these girls dey consent to you taking their unclad pictures?

If any girl consent to you taking her unclad picture, does it mean she is an olosho?

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by DaddySLY(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, na so now cheesy

How that side now?? cool
tis side soft die... grin.. i know say ur side dey smooth?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by MackBrooklyn: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2016
DaddySLY:

tis side soft die... grin.. i know say ur side dey smooth?

Lol, Baba where you con hear that one now??

Recession dey here too now cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Taking, Saving, Sending or posting nudes is a dangerous game. It's suicide! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by MUVA(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2016
If you send nudes, lemmie see your hands up angry ! Cc raphaelladd armygirl itsquinn and ericanex wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Slaveman343: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2016
Some men no get sense sha

Sometimes i am just ashamed of being a man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by chris2face(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2016
The guy got the pictures no be small roughly 30 faa
Kai some girls shaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy grin
Slaveman343:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by EHMIR(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2016
omamush:
shame on the guy
u must be a cucumbae

Are u not ashamed that ur fellow lady even had the guts to snap her self nude,not to talk of sending it to a mansad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by EHMIR(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Slaveman343:

how bout u assume ure an ap.e

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Smellymouth: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2016
HIScraziness:
This is gross!!

Why you cun dey censor the pics na undecided undecided

I wonder oo..

Why dem censor the Pishures? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by chigoizie7(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Shame on the guy for thinking this low.

Another bigger shame on the girl for allowing such photo shoots.

If there were no photos in the 1st place, the guy wouldn't anticipate this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Slaveman343: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2016
EHMIR:
how bout u assume ure an ap.e
If you are like that idiot better change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Jenny1010(f): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2016
this is sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Earn real money online by working as a part time job easily, earn up to 2500$ dollars weekly guranteed join link http://taskmine.club/pay.php?ref=akinde.kolawole

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. / Ladies Which Would You Prefer? / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.