Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,611 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here - Art, Graphics & Video (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here (70887 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2013
nrd_geek:
Now, that is a sweet picture. Focus is on the strings, right?
50mm 1.4?

Thanks a lot, yes I did want the strings & her fingers over the hole in focus. No it wasn't a lens even half that good... it was the 'nifty-fifity'... the f1.8 lol.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2013
nrd_geek:

I was a baby rookie then; I knew very little about golden hour pics.
I guess the pictures were taken on my second photo outing, just after I purchased my canon T2i (550D).

I really like your shots. If anything even has a glimpse of nature in it - I will like it. Oh man, I have to get brave and head out to wait for that time of the morning... I would love to go to Richmond Park that early and catch the mist and deers. I've never really shot nature, I should start learning to.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by guseman(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
nrd_geek:

Spot on bruv cheesy you live in Akure?

Yea...I work in Akure
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Life can sometimes be..... twisted!

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by adamooye5(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jst my style.

1 Like

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by ncpat(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 12, 2013
My boy got money for his birthday and wanted to buy a new video game.. My little girl said she had money too for a new video game. Photo-worthy grin

1 Like

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by nrdgeek: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Thanks a lot, yes I did want the strings & her fingers over the hole in focus. No it wasn't a lens even half that good... it was the 'nifty-fifity'... the f1.8 lol.

That 'nifty-fity' is kinda hefty, don't you think? cheesy grin Suits me pretty well as a walk-around lens.
VillageBoi:

I really like your shots. If anything even has a glimpse of nature in it - I will like it. Oh man, I have to get brave and head out to wait for that time of the morning... I would love to go to Richmond Park that early and catch the mist and deers. I've never really shot nature, I should start learning to.

Guess nature and landscape photography is your thing then smiley I'd like to think of myself as into portrait and street photography, with a passing interest in landscapes. You're quite right, stepping outside to go find picture worthy locations is the hard part, once that is done, I guess the rest should be easy.
VillageBoi:
Life can sometimes be..... twisted!

That's a really sharp picture. Kinda like how you crop the picture at the top the let the foliage show as shadows on the ground ... nice! cool
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
nrd_geek:

That 'nifty-fifty' is kinda hefty, don't you think? cheesy grin Suits me pretty well as a walk-around lens.

That's a really sharp picture. Kinda like how you crop the picture at the top the let the foliage show as shadows on the ground ... nice! cool

Hiya, the nifty-fifty is the 50mm f1.8 super tiny bit of plastic lens (some also call it the 'fantastic-plastic' lol) - not the f1.2 that is a hefty expensive 'L' lens.

Glad you like the 'Twisted' pic... I took it with my phone.

I'm actually more into filmmaking but happen to own a couple of DSLRs

A few samples of shorts -
Sweet Sixteen - https://www.nairaland.com/866173/new-short-film
Une Clope - https://www.nairaland.com/1105305/une-clope-short-film-nsfw
Don't Rock The Boat - https://www.nairaland.com/1107900/dont-rock-boat-short-film
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Macro on black trial.

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
y not hala @me ...07032244933.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ok... what happened to this thread? A lot of 'images' disappeared! Na glitch?
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2013
^^^
Images are back... that's weird wink
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2013
VillageBoi: ^^^
Images are back... that's weird wink

I never noticed them gone.. but if I browse from my phone then I don't always see the pictures.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I never noticed them gone.. but if I browse from my phone then I don't always see the pictures.

Yeah I noticed it yesterday, almost all images from the start were 'hidden' somehow - I guess the Gremlins were having fun wink
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by nrdgeek: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2013
VillageBoi:

Yeah I noticed it yesterday, almost all images from the start were 'hidden' somehow - I guess the Gremlins were having fun wink
SniperInADiaper:

Strange. Noticed none of mine's been affected though.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by nrdgeek: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2013
guseman:

Yea...I work in Akure

Great! You'll probably recognise this:

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by nrdgeek: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hiya, the nifty-fifty is the 50mm f1.8 super tiny bit of plastic lens (some also call it the 'fantastic-plastic' lol) - not the f1.2 that is a hefty expensive 'L' lens.

Glad you like the 'Twisted' pic... I took it with my phone.

I'm actually more into filmmaking but happen to own a couple of DSLRs

A few samples of shorts -
Sweet Sixteen - https://www.nairaland.com/866173/new-short-film
Une Clope - https://www.nairaland.com/1105305/une-clope-short-film-nsfw
Don't Rock The Boat - https://www.nairaland.com/1107900/dont-rock-boat-short-film

Wow, nice vids there! I'm seriously looking to convert from stills to vids. Seen some awesome DSLR vids on youtube, especially from the group "Dod3032". Unfortunately, I'm no longer in the UK.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by nrdgeek: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My boy got money for his birthday and wanted to buy a new video game.. My little girl said she had money too for a new video game. Photo-worthy grin

What a cute little girl and, by the way, nice pics. smiley
Mind if I ask, are those pennies or cents?
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by nrdgeek: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2013
Spring 2012_ Aberdeen, Scotland
Taken with hTC desire S

Twas the end of winter and spring was in the air
Scotland was in bloom - you could tell by the sight of flowers and the scents that hung around you.
I had just gotten a new phone and my flat had a view - Riverside drive (3rd pics), the river Dee and the Bridge O' Dee.
Took a short stroll, aligned and composed my camera, liked what I saw snap, snap ... there you go

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
nrd_geek:

What a cute little girl and, by the way, nice pics. smiley
Mind if I ask, are those pennies or cents?

Thanks. Its pennies.
1 penny is equal to 1 cent.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
nrd_geek:
Strange. Noticed none of mine's been affected though.

Yeah, it happened a few days ago for a few hours.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ nrd_geek... I love the new pics taken in Scotland.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by VillageBoi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
nrd_geek:

Wow, nice vids there! I'm seriously looking to convert from stills to vids. Seen some awesome DSLR vids on youtube, especially from the group "Dod3032". Unfortunately, I'm no longer in the UK.

Hey thanks for that.

I recognise the Neumann videos (especially his tutorial channel) and Dave Dugdale videos too. I follow some of their stuff on other sites.
Yeah you should try video, you already have a good eye. Hopefully you live somewhere much warmer now... brrrrrr!
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by ibrozyconcept(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hey here, am ibrozy of ibrozyconcept inc and here are ma works... More @ www.ibrozyconcept.com
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by finde(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
PEFTI FILM INSTITUTE POST UTME IS FREE!!!!!!!

POST UTME EXAM (SCREENING) DATES:
August: 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th at 11am prompt daily.
September: 11th, 13th, 25th, 27th, 28 and 30th at 11am daily
Pls come with the required documents and payment on ANY of the screening dates.

PEFTI Post UTME Examination is ongoing at PEFTI Campus 6 Rasmon Street, Off Osolo way, Ajao Estate Lagos.

Admission closes soom...
Register now Regardless of the institution you choose in JAMB.

Admission fees N8500 (N2500 form + 6000 acceptance fee) Hurry form is still available... Call 08165268345, 08133370731, 07051552066

Admission Fees: N 8, 500 (For Admission Form + Acceptance Pack)

Tel: 08165268345, 07051552066, 08133370731, peft2004@yahoo.com, www.facebook.com/pefti BB PIN 237A996F Admission is open to ALL! Click here for 2 Years National Diploma Admission here!!

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by gagzee(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
hello everyone.......i hail you all o!!!
Please to all the professional photographers in the house, im an aspiring photographer,,,and im seriously looking for a very good photographer to learn from.....please i would really appreciate if anyone could be of help....thanks
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by KenNwadiogbu(m): 1:22am On Sep 02, 2013
My Art Pictures... Kenart

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by smartexboui(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

517-Year-Old Leonardo Da Vinci's Portrait Of Christ Sells For ₦162.3b (Photo) / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos / Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.