Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" (28165 Views)

Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) / These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) / Audu Ogbeh, Emefiele Inspect Rice Farms In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by ijustdey: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Audu Ogbeh, minister of agriculture, says Nigeria will welcome its citizens in the US home if Donald Trump, president-elect, makes life uncomfortable for them over there.

Speaking with state house correspondents after the federal executive council (FEC) meeting in Abuja on Wednesday, Ogbeh expressed shock at Trump’s victory.

Ogbeh said Nigeria might re-tool its foreign policy if Trump turned out to be a sectional president.

“I’m in a bit of shock, but we’re witnessing some very dramatic changes in the world, and I think some of these things began many years ago,” he said.

“The current economic theory ravaging the world is now reaching the poor and the ordinary people. It’s causing a lot of stress.

Brexit happened, America has done this now. Many other countries are going to have near extremism ruling the minds of people.

“The rest of the world will have to then carefully watch and see the impact first. He made comments about Nigerians when he was campaigning that they had stolen money, they should go back to their country and live.

“He has a very low opinion of the blacks and Hispanics. We hope he’ll become a president now for all, including Nigerians and others, resident in the US.

“But if he doesn’t, it means we’ll have to re-tune and re-tool our foreign policy to begin to find a situation where we may have to be welcoming some of our people if they come under extreme pressure. We hope it doesn’t happen.”

Ogbeh described the US president-elect as a capitalist who has succeeded in “bringing the system down”.

“Trump himself is one of those capitalists who have managed to exploit the system, but have now turned around to bring down that system,” he said.

“I do hope that he can manage the US without falling into the trap he thinks he has freed the others from. Because eventually when he gets to Washington and begins to feel the pressure of the White House, he may not be as calm as he was this morning when he was accepting the victory, I can assure you. Those jobs exert a lot of pressure.”

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-us-based-nigerians-can-return-trump-makes-life-difficult

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by richidinho(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Useless FG

What have you put in place to welcome those that are returning from LIBYA?

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by drss2(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2016
grin wonders shall never end sad first they said americans voted for CHANGE MANTRA, now they ar saying nigerians in america can return if Donald Trump makes life difficult in america is buari dullard's govt now admitting dat their CHANGE MANTRA is d cause of suffering in nigeria

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by sirfee(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin grin joke of the century,from frying pan to hell fire

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by kokosin: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2016
he forgot to tell dem DAT wen dem dey come Make dem bring grass

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by afanide: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2016
The environment is so condusive for them to return cheesy cheesy
FG are Jokers....

41 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Beeman1(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2016
drss2:
grin wonders shall never end sad first they said americans voted for CHANGE MANTRA, now they ar saying nigerians in america can return if Donald Trump makes life difficult in america is buari dullard's govt now admitting dat their CHANGE MANTRA is d cause of suffering in nigeria
Shataap there u ipods zombie. go find something meaningful to do with ur life. Always spitting trash as usual. mtchewwww.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Howmon: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
When they arrive at the Airport to be welcomed by Lie Mohammed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4465667_200_gif

12 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Danzakidakura(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
though I don't like APC and buhari but I still respect him as our leader in view of this issue, permit me to say that buhari and his team are stupid.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by midol: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
We muslims and pro-dullards must support sectional muslim buhari but hate trump from threatening our muslim boneheads with nukes.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
They want to work with Trump in one minute, the next, they are shocked at his victory. Even called him sectional when he haven't entered white house yet.

Iran style of fighting the US is what Nigeria is trying to start.

Muslims eh...

The other thread was comparing Nigeria with America over who made the worse choice forgetting that Trump haven't even entered the white house yet.

These same people will want to behead you if you try to judge Buhari after a year in office. Calling you wailer, iPad etc.

Once you make sense, you are called Ipod.
Proudly 5%.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Sharon6(f): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha, I laugh in Swahilli. No matter how uncomfortable US will be for Nigerians returning home is like dropping from frying pan to fire. I'm sure they'll rugged it.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

10 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by brunofarad(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
OK oo
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Bsc(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
imagine! someone who cant care for the residents of her country trying to welcome more of her citizens....
Instead of begging Donald to re consider , u are here talking trash...
Imagine police recruitment, N power, Federal Civil Service Commission, Rail way, etc

11 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by jaheymezz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why is Dis one in shock now?? Beta let us qrab u by pussy!! sad angry

6 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by davodyguy: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sir Oghe.

This Guy Trump has zero experience on foreign policy sir

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by chuose2: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
life in yankee is better than life under Buhari & his islamic agenda anytime anyday!

Address the lynching of Christians - Okoh to PMB

– The Primate of the Church of Nigeria in the Anglican Communion, Archbishop Nicholas Okoh is not happy
– His unhappiness stems from the fact that there are incessant lynching of Christians in the north
– The Archbishop called on President Muhammadu Buhari to address the situation

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7lakmcp6kk3.f225dd3b.jpg[/img]

The Primate of the Church of Nigeria in the Anglican Communion, Archbishop Nicholas Okoh has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to address the rising case of abduction, forced conversion to Islam and forced marriage of Christian girls in the north.

READ MORE
https://www.naij.com/1043136-muslim-islamic-values-given-priority-nigeria-anglican-bishop-buhari.html

So will any rational person want to come to a country where a traditional ruler kidnaps a minor and nothing happens?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/12/family-accuses-emir-of-katsina-of-abducting-forcefully-marrying-a-christian-minor/

if you were in Yankee will you comeback
To this lawlessness, imagine a whole traditional ruler kidnapping a minor
angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Trump will go on to become the most hated president in American history!

He will be impeached and kicked out of office in a year, i Ain't Tb "clown" Joshua just stating basic reasoning!

He is naive and was voted into office by naive (uneducated) Americans aka "people that never went to college"

As for those aimless intractable egregious clowns called IPOB, you all amaze me with your "ice age" ideology, how exactly is this clown's presidency supposed to favor you?
Is he going to call buhari and order him to hold a referendum? even if he could(which isn't possible) how exactly is your doomed agenda supposed to see fruition?
Haven't you wondered why its ONLY the "uneducated and ill-informed" group among your people that peach this aimless crap, most of you don't even know the history of the poo you are demanding for! undecided , galling clowns crying for attention #incentivized by foolishness

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by davodyguy: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
ikennaf1:
They want to work with Trump in one minute, the next, they are shocked at his victory. Even called him sectional when he haven't entered white house yet.

Iran style of fighting the US is what Nigeria is trying to start.

Muslims eh...

The other thread was comparing Nigeria with America over who made the worse choice forgetting that Trump haven't even entered the white house yet.

These same people will want to behead you if you try to judge Buhari after a year in office. Calling you wailer, iPad etc.

Once you make sense, you are called Ipod.
Proudly 5%.

Which sense?

By declaring Biafra on Nairaland and Facebook?

See young man, real men take to the streets to fight and Protests and not sit behind a screen and be shouting IPOB or Biafra.

In America, people are protesting, You Ipob should do same.

If Boko haram can take up Arms, why not you IPOB?

You don't even need to go to Abuja to start a fight, Just Visit the nearest Cantonment and Declare Biafra Republic.

Nonsense Cowards.

Even Ojukwu that attempted in in 1967, ran away.

The coward Kanu entered Nigeria with a different passport, in order to hide himself.

He's been in prison since 2015, I thought you guys have balls. What are you waiting for? Take up Arms na? Abi na Trump una dey wait for? Yeye

13 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by ShaqFu: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Well after all Trump said, I would have believed the U.S won't vote for him, but hey, what do I know.

Now it's becoming clear the U.S is just as racist as it was back during the era of segregation. grin

3 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Trump will learn on the job, no need for experience. But I don't understand why America will accept racism whole heartedly
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
/
Campaign is over.

Election is over.

All the pandering and promises are over.

No Nigerian is returning.
\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Audu Ogbeh now thinks TRUMP may be a sectional president...

What about the ones we have here....
Ain't they SECTIONAL......?

We fear RACISM but harbour and entertain TRIBALISM.

USELESS people.
We never see anything.
Make Trump just give me 24hrs to handle NIGERIANS.
then leave the rest to me.

14 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by dechriscool(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nigerians and its government overflogging the victory of a man who hasn't ascended his victorious thrown.
Trump made so much unguarded statements during his electioneering but America has a system that works.Trump can't wake up and start doing things outside the stipulated rules guiding his country.
America is not Nigeria where a sitting president disobey rule of laws and incarcerate anyone that pleases him.
America is not Nigeria where a president doesn't obey court order.
America is not Nigeria where law enforcement agencies doesn't follow rule of law to arresting her citizens rather choose Gestapo style.
America is not Nigeria where peaceful protesters are shot with live bullets.
America is not Nigeria where the life of cows are valuable than her citizens.

Donald Trump says he wil be a president for all Americans.Nigerians in USA should respect the rules guiding her host country and they will not be Maltreated.

20 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Firefire(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ok

India (started) Nigeria (followed) then ....."Brexit happened, America has done this now." grin

Useless shock grin

Nonsense government grin

Hopeless situation grin
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by mhisbliss(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
return to what? Whats this man saying, they should return to an economy where there's a big gap between the rich and the poor? Where the rich get richer and the poor get porer? You ain't serious, you're a minister so you have no idea what an average nigerian pass through everyday, i wouldn't come back for any reason, what can 5 naira buy this days, valueless money and everything is costly, its difficult to survive here joor

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Pavore9: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Many will do anything to hang on there, it is not as if Nigeria is better!
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by seedorfg(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hospitality we are grin
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Rayhutar(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Trump will trump all

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by baeboo: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
bbmpin:
Trump will go on to become the most hated president in American history!

He will be impeached and kicked out of office in a year, i Ain't Tb "clown" Joshua just stating basic reasoning!

He is naive and was voted into office by naive (uneducated) Americans aka "people that never went to college"

As for those aimless intractable egregious clowns called IPOB, you all amaze me with your "ice age" ideology, how exactly is this clown's presidency supposed to favor you?
Is he going to call buhari and order him to hold a referendum? even if he could(which isn't possible) how exactly is your doomed agenda supposed to see fruition?
Haven't you wondered why its ONLY the "uneducated and ill-informed" group among your people that peach this aimless crap, most of you don't even know the history of the poo you are demanding for! undecided , galling clowns crying for attention #incentivized by foolishness

who did this to you?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu / Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.