Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Don’t Boys Like Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don’t Boys Like Me? (782 Views)

Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don’t Boys Like Me? by sewed4u(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
He knows I’m popular because I’ve told him that other boys like me. He laughed when I told him how silly some of my friends are. And he knows I’m smart—I’ve corrected him on a few things he said. I wonder how long it will be before he asks me out.

She looks attractive, but she seems so shallow! I’ve hardly had a chance to say anything. And when I do speak up, she corrects me! I wonder where the nearest exit is.

DO YOU worry that boys are not attracted to you? Many girls do, even the ones you think would have no problems! Take Joanne, for example. She’s good-looking, intelligent, and articulate. Yet, she says: “I often feel that boys don’t like me. A few that I liked showed an interest in me for a while but later stopped talking to me completely!”

What types of things do young men find attractive in a girl? What do they find unattractive? What can you do to catch the attention of a decent young man?
What to Do
Read the rest @ http://aboutlifeng..com
Re: Why Don’t Boys Like Me? by Presh900(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Shut up!! You copied that from JW's "Questions Young People Ask"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Boys Like Me? by Jenny1010(f): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Presh900:
Shut up!! You copied that from JW's "Questions Young People Ask"

lol... copy copy grin
Re: Why Don’t Boys Like Me? by Presh900(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jenny1010:

lol... copy copy grin
lol... You read thah book too?
Re: Why Don’t Boys Like Me? by sewed4u(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
tanks , bt why nt giv way to dos who want to read?
Re: Why Don’t Boys Like Me? by Mayborn(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
The problem is that you stole someone else's material.

(1) (Reply)

hmm / Give Your Bad Experience By Nl Mods / MTN Couldnt Even Wait For December 1st. Smh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.