Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Five Signs That He Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs That He Likes You (843 Views)

He Likes Tearing My Pant, I Don’t Know Why: Every Weekend He Buys Me New Pants / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Signs That He Likes You by damjane(f): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Is there a guy out there who you like and you are woundering if he likes you to. Most times we girls can tell when a guy likes us and is about to ask us out, but sometimes we are ignorant of the signs. We go about searching for love in the wrong places. Well this are five sure ways to know that a guy is into you.
1: eye contact A guy who likes you would always try to make eye contact with you, this is his own way of telling you that he is about to make a move.
2: over friendliness when a guy likes a lady and he is thinking of asking her out, he suddenly becomes friendly with her and starts doing favours for her. This us normally done to create a good picture of his self to the said lady.
3: becoming friends with your friends when a guy is interested in a lady he starts to make friends with her friends. This is done to get approval from them when he finally makes his move
4: follows you around You see him doing the things you like to do, he starts to attend places you like to go. He is doing this yo get your approval, this can turn out to be creepy, and you have to be careful of stalkers.
5: he tells you so some guys can be really shy while some are really bold. No matter how long it takes, a guy who likes a lady would simply tell her so. Here you have it guys, there is no magic to it. http://bluelizzblog..co.ke/2016/11/five-signs-that-he-likes-you.html?m=1
Re: Five Signs That He Likes You by dingbang(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Even if I like u, i'd rather die Dan to let u know
Re: Five Signs That He Likes You by Presh900(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
#YorubaDemon mode
Re: Five Signs That He Likes You by MilesLamar(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nigerian gals get dt time?
Re: Five Signs That He Likes You by esthel(f): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
If he wants to hit it and leave, he will still do all of the above

(1) (Reply)

Girl Fights And Threatens To End Relationship Over Facebook Tag / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / 10 Things You Should Know About Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.