Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) (32060 Views)

Kano Visit: Senate Summons IG Over Kwankwaso / INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
This is good
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by eezeribe(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
OK
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Timmypromise(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
na only shoe and bag dem dey make ni
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by madapcmod: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
The bigot chinakwe dog keep excluding igbos while the parliament headed by saraki and Ekweremadu with the support of our ND brother, the common sense senator keep showcasing igbo ingenuity.

We are noting these

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by aloziedaya(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Together as a nation, we can excel but all these tribal and religious bigotry will only create confusion and backwardness.
If Hausa Igbo Yoruba would see themselves as one and contribute meaningfully, I bet you that no Nigerian would want to travel abroad.
God help us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Guyman02: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Thank you Saraki for promoting Made in Aba products.
Many families who depend on this small manufacturers are happier now
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by slurryeye: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Dem say we like money...... I concur

Dem say we hardworking........ I concur

Dem say we like business......... I concur

Dem say we do drugs...... I concur

Dem say we be flatttties........ I concur

Dem say we dey land lock........ I concur

But we no dey do ritual oooooooo...

You no concur to being Osus and inconsequential in Nigeria

I thought I will see something ingenious, so these guys went all the way to Senate house because of handbag grin......Osus so freaking predictable

Can you see you they are called noisemakers?
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by fourthworld: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
NaijaMutant:

NJ

We no dey rape
We no dey jealous o
We dey mind our business o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Hi, I'm new on NL, I'm single too. Can I get to know you?
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Sibrah: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Teknomatiks:
I love Igbo people because of their business sense.

Have you seen my signature?
Business sense? Psycophant
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
I love Saraki

Smooth guy

He has the heart of a leader

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by fourthworld: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
aloziedaya:
Together as a nation, we can excel but all these tribal and religious bigotry will only create confusion and backwardness.
If Hausa Igbo Yoruba would see themselves as one and contribute meaningfully, I bet you that no Nigerian would want to travel abroad.
God help us.

Point of correction. Don't you ever in your life mention Afonja again in Igbo matters. Those people's wish day and night is your death. I don't blame because it is a battle between light and darkness. They descended from devil while we descended from God, that's why they hate us so much. The earlier you realize this, the Bette for you. There's no way on earth they will ever love us so bear it in mind. The Hausas are our blood, that's why Despite all disagreement, we always get along some how. They descended from Ishmael, while we descended from Isaac but this people's hatred is from their ancestor the devil. Light and darkness can never ever get along.

8 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by fourthworld: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
divide9ja:
KUDOS TO OUR IGBO NEIGHBOURS

THOSE OF US FROM THE NIGER DELTA CAN ONLY DREAM OF TEAMING UP WITH YOU SOON!.

OBAMA IS OUT, TRUMP IS HERE!

KEEP THE SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME

Kudos to you guy with foresight. This is our right time to strike because they will pretend to love us till Trump leaves office

5 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
mikezuruki:

Hi, I'm new on NL, I'm single too. Can I get to know you?

Do you want us to meet at the other room grin

4 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Long Live Aba made
Long Live Made of Naija
Long Live the Igbos
My Root
My Home
My Pride
My Heritage

My "Made of Naija" loading.

CAVEAT: Nairaland bears me witness of this brand name "Made of Naija" today the 9th of Nov. 2016. This clause "Made of Naija" may not be used by anyone else either as a business name, brand name, product name, domain name, sub-domain name, email address first segment before the @ sign in any email provider free or paid, club or society name. This clause "Made of Naija" is a property of "CheckEngine" of Nairaland. Any use of this clause preceding the date and time (8:29pm 09 - 11 - 2016) of this post shall be deemed a violation of property right and therefore will be declared null & void by any court of competent jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by PublicAssurance: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
[size=18pt]WACK ABA products!!!![/size]
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
I believe if we can shun tribalism n religious sentiments, we can move to greatness, we hv enough manpower in this country and we are so much blessed with innovative brains, just that govt hv not supported it's indigenous industries, if we can retrace our footsteps, I believe in a couple of years now, we will be wearing made in Nigeria clothes /shoes and driving made in Nigeria cars, That z hw China, Korea, Brazil, India started, Our Kaduna textiles industry and Aba leather Industry need more of govt attention,
But on a very serious note, why are we,the educated youths in nairaland, that are supposed to be agents of change do resort to Tribalistic comments like calling some people Zombies, wailers, afonjas, IpoiDiots, flatty etc ? Instead of being objective when an issue z raised, not fair at all, we seriously need to change our attitude to reflect an educated n civilised citizens, America is made up of whites,Latinas, Africans, Asians etc, yet they are ever United for the American dream.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Good one.
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by afm4ever(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
that's my people
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
checkengine:
Long Live Aba made
Long Live Made of Naija
Long Live the Igbos
My Root
My Home
My Pride
My Heritage

My "Made of Naija" loading.

CAVEAT: Nairaland bears me witness of this brand name "Made of Naija" today the 9th of Nov. 2016. This clause "Made of Naija" may not be used by anyone else either as a business name, brand name, product name, domain name, sub-domain name, email address first segment before the @ sign in any email provider free or paid, club or society name. This clause "Made of Naija" is a property of "CheckEngine" of Nairaland. Any use of this clause preceding the date and time (8:29pm 09 - 11 - 2016) of this post shall be deemed a violation of property right and therefore will be declared null & void by any court of competent jurisdiction.

Lies we are in Nigeria not some away country, besides you didn't even registered it where it is supposed to be registered, besides are u naija? Naija wasn't coined by you it's been there before ur birth, so STFU. I am using it soonest

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
abum nwa ago igbo

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Hash86(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
I don't believe in this made in aba shit, Na fake-fake things this people savi
People from that region never believe in quality of a product but only the gain they will get from that product.
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Mrbigman2: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]WACK ABA products!!!![/size]

Lele fa. Charam nuzor.

6 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by philemonemenike(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
marvelous......
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by bams2999(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
THANK 4 buhari
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Mrbigman2: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hash86:
I don't believe in this made in aba shit, Na fake-fake things this people savi
People from that region never believe in quality of a product but only the gain they will get from that product.

I understand ur feeling bro, even ur savi, I really do understand. Keep it up.
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by 2termz(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dis people dey try sha
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by desire21a: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nnamdd1:
The Manufacturers of Made In Aba Products on Thursday, November 10th paid a special visit to the Nigerian Senate In Abuja.

The lead campaigner of Made In Aba products and special aide to the Governor of Abia State, Sam Hart led the team to the Nigerian Senate today.

Last month, the Nigerian Army ordered over 50000 military boots for its military personnel.

See more photos below..

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/made-in-aba-manufacturers-visit-nigerian-senate.html

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Flashh: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Keep deceiving yourself, for saying you don't do money rituals. Who takes the lead in that if not you people.

4 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
I love the fighting spirit of Aba people. Despite the crticisms, they remained focused and are even producing more. Am proud to be an Igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by desire21a: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
cool

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Do you want us to meet at the other room grin
Hahahaha. Not just yet. Just contact me via my mail. will be waiting for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration / Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.