Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) (32062 Views)

Kano Visit: Senate Summons IG Over Kwankwaso / INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by jobnation(f): 1:08am On Nov 11, 2016
teepsee:
undecided I first thought the man on red cap is an Igbo man not until i looked well, I realised that he is from one of those places that won't be happy with this.
yeah, i am pretty sure u talking about the north. what u think is completely wrong, who do u think will be against him? the muslims or christains in the north? by the way he is a born again christain and has no affair with them.
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by jobnation(f): 1:18am On Nov 11, 2016
fourthworld:

Point of correction. Don't you ever in your life mention Afonja again in Igbo matters. Those people's wish day and night is your death. I don't blame because it is a battle between light and darkness. They descended from devil while we descended from God, that's why they hate us so much. The earlier you realize this, the Bette for you. There's no way on earth they will ever love us so bear it in mind. The Hausas are our blood, that's why Despite all disagreement, we always get along some how. They descended from Ishmael while we descended from Isaac but this people's hatred is from their ancestor the devil. Light and darkness can never ever get along.
Bro i need to correct you also... not all hausas are from Ishmael,it's only Fulani. i am from the north,and descendant of Isaac.all christains in the north are descendant of Isaac okay?
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 11, 2016
I'm an Imolite but a gat much love and respect for my high enterprising abia brothers not forget my anambra brethren. May God kwontinue blessing your hustle #Hard work forever pays. Yagazie Unu.

6 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Kachidox(m): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2016
slurryeye:

You no concur to being Osus and inconsequential in Nigeria

I thought I will see something ingenious, so these guys went all the way to Senate house because of handbag grin......Osus so freaking predictable

Can you see you they are called noisemakers?
E dry sotay ur afonja race no lyk ya post.

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by slurryeye: 6:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Kachidox:

E dry sotay ur afonja race no lyk ya post.

I don't make comment for likes, I don't need it to survive

Now you can fuc.k off my comment

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Lies we are in Nigeria not some away country, besides you didn't even registered it where it is supposed to be registered, besides are u naija? Naija wasn't coined by you it's been there before ur birth, so STFU. I am using it soonest

Who can beat this one's stupidity shocked shocked shocked? My post didn't insult anybody living or dead, the core of my caveat isn't on 'Naija' but the phrase I coined that has naija in it. So why the insult? Children of these days eeeeh Haba. Once they see a few change in their bank they starts to feel like god. Well done o.
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Stanbeto: 6:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Igbo kwenu! Abum nwa Aba

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2016
checkengine:

Who can beat this one's stupidity shocked shocked shocked? My post didn't insult anybody living or dead, the core of my caveat isn't on 'Naija' but the phrase I coined that has naija in it. So why the insult? Children of these days eeeeh Haba. Once they see a few change in their bank they starts to feel like god. Well done o.
I have told you mine, once my stuffs comes out with that phrase make we see u come close,

Nobody is as silly a a young man who finds an idea and think it's his ~ Anonymous
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Saraki is representing the Igbos wella in the senate. Check out his attire so far... cheesy

Saraki-Obi or Obi-Saraki presidency will make brain in 2019 cool
THIEVES
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by teepsee(f): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2016
jobnation:

yeah, i am pretty sure u talking about the north. what u think is completely wrong, who do u think will be against him? the muslims or christains in the north? by the way he is a born again christain and has no affair with them.
oga who ate you talking about? I'm talking of Bukola saraki. I don't know who u talking about
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:
grin
Made in Nigeria goods loading...
YES BIHARU WILL SUCCEED
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2016
NaijaMutant:

But we no dey do ritual oooooooo...

Continue lying to yourself.
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Caseless: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Dem say we like money...... I concur

Dem say we hardworking........ I concur

Dem say we like business......... I concur

Dem say we do drugs...... I concur

Dem say we be flatttties........ I concur

Dem say we dey land lock........ I concur

But we no dey do ritual oooooooo...
una de do rituals well well.
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Peace2love: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
IGBO NDI OMA. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM & POWER. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by ijenedu(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
aba they try
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by Teknomatiks: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sibrah:
Business sense? Psycophant
Na you sabi
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by willibounce1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
All these needless noise about igbo manufacturers of made in Nigeria goods... there are thousands of people from.other tribes producing made in Nigeria good and not making any stupid noise about it.... the owner of Ouch is an Igbo man. He is not running to the Senate to show anything or mak noise to anybody, yet he is making millions, same thing with Yomi Casuals, Mudi and so many others. We have people making mad shoes in Nigeria like TT dalk...you don't hear these people running around making noise like headless chickens. Some igbo people just suffer from low self esteem and like to make unnecessary noise.

That's how they made noise about rice production, meanwhile other states are producing the rice in large quantity and not making any noise. Why are northerners not running to Senate to make noise about the tomatoes they plant and cows they rear.

You produce normal clothes and shoes that every other person is producing and start bragging.

You flattinos have serious self esteem issues.
Re: Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
willibounce1:
All these needless noise about igbo manufacturers of made in Nigeria goods... there are thousands of people from.other tribes producing made in Nigeria good and not making any stupid noise about it.... the owner of Ouch is an Igbo man. He is not running to the Senate to show anything or mak noise to anybody, yet he is making millions, same thing with Yomi Casuals, Mudi and so many others. We have people making mad shoes in Nigeria like TT dalk...you don't hear these people running around making noise like headless chickens. Some igbo people just suffer from low self esteem and like to make unnecessary noise.

That's how they made noise about rice production, meanwhile other states are producing the rice in large quantity and not making any noise. Why are northerners not running to Senate to make noise about the tomatoes they plant and cows they rear.

You produce normal clothes and shoes that every other person is producing and start bragging.

You flattinos have serious self esteem issues.

Tell that to the aboki shoe shiners crying about army shoes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.