Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (40519 Views)

Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence / Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by justwise(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2009
olymyk:

OAM4J will reply u as soon as he logs on cos i'm pretty sure that he will hit u where it hurts most
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
olymyk:

smooth man,sory you have to post another topic, negative minded guys like OAM4J have hijacked your humble question.,
look somebody like OAM4J do not have something tangible to offer,that is why his stupid post of "people telling him how they were defrauded"did not see the light of the day cos there are no tangible responds and i believe its because people were not defrauded or they were afraid to tell the stupid blackmailer

U should know better, as somebody who has been denied visa as a result of submitting fake documents and using fake names. U will never learn, keep giving ur money away to fraudsters.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by OAM4J: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
olymyk:

OAM4J, why did you keep hiding under your so called 'OGA' justwise,are you such a fool that you are not man enough to be your self , what is the meaning of the rubish you said up there? you keep exalting this particular justwise to seek his approval in all your post , you dey mental, its your like that do yes sir to your junior in age and wash your wife pant for house, just wise you dont even know him i guess?, is your GOD here

Whao. I guess my thread must have made so much impact. For sure it spoiled business for foolish scammers and agents that duped you. I go through posts in travel section every now and then, and am happy people have wised up. I read one yesterday asking agents to follow him to police station and sign undertaking… that gladdens my heart.

Someone wanted to scam, even before we say anything, he started begging justwise not to label him a scammer. What is dat? Its fear, and his conciense. It measns scammers are now afraid here, cos they know they will be busted. I don’t know Justwise as a person but he has been in NL before me and am happy with what he does. Fool, nobody is hiding under anybody, we only compliment each other efforts to rid NL of terrible scammers like the one that scammed you.

You are an unrepentant fool and too desperate. Because I busted your cover of been a fraudulent person u started hating me. Now u want to mislead smoothman to fall into the same pit with u. so that he too will have to get many passports in different names like u and be refused visa many times like u.

Or may be since you have been banned by the embassy, and you know u are going nowhere, so u want to start scamming other people… you will not succeed here. Wicked scammers like u will only rot in prison and if they don’t repent they will eventually rot in hell.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by OAM4J: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2009
mevisbleek:

@i dont know your name, it seems thaat everyone that wants to help u pple see that person as a scam why? Then what is the use of this thread, i am notasking for money, i dont need money, i just want to elp, men why are u pple like this, men whatever, i repeat i do not need money, i just wan help a brother that wants to hasibe.

@smoothman, hala @ me and we will yan and i promise i will help u na smalls, dnt mind anyone i dnt need your money
Why are you fretting, I havent labeled you a scammer yet, I only asked you a simple question, how is your is sister going to provide help, you didn’t answer the question, started saying you are not asking for money. Don’t fool yourself, we know how it works, you don’t ask for money now, but later you start asking him to pay for certain documentation/processing.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by OAM4J: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
justwise:

My brother my hands are clean oo, pple with guilty mind, he attacked me even b4 i say a thing.

Dont mind them jare. they always think they are wiser. Those who have ears will hear.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by OAM4J: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
smoothman:

@Symbian03
Thanks for the Encouragement. I really appreciate it so much, A Million thanks to you.Keep it up

@OAM4J
Thanks all the same for your willingness to assist me out,You are still very nice, I will let you know when the visa is out, A million thanks to you,

@Funkybaby
I have sometimes doubted the potentials of a woman, But you 100% different,You really good and wonderful,Nairaland need to compliment you on useful assistance you have been giving. kiss thanks so much for the story, I will cherish it so much if i can get more help from you on the kind of documents i might been needing when i get there that will assist me in all ramifications,so i can start going for it now,
Also tell me how many percent possiblity of Repatriation in Europe.I will wait for your Priceless help, A Billion Thanks to you kiss

@mevisbleek
You just showed me how a good brother have to be,I will call you as soon as i leave my house to go down,Dont just listen to those who will say that you are a scammer,let them tell me how they got to where they are now in life abroad,let them tell me that they didnt do one or two things to survive over there that they will try to hide,Please am in 100% support of how you want me to do it as long as the papers need for my Legality in Europe is ensured,
Please also do tell me what are the documents you will be advicing that i travel with so as to make things more easier when i get there,Also are there other things i need to know, A Trillion thanks to you my broda

Please Smoothman, I feel your pain and desires. But you have to take it easy. You know am not against your plans, I just don’t want you to fall to scammers and wrong advisers like olymik. Please wait for your visa to come out. Be wiser don’t commit any money to any stranger here. If you are in doubt of anything and you don’t want to post it here, mail me.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
@OAM4J,

My dear brother,dont appeal to smoothman,he is also a scammer himself and please dont pity him,we should get rid of these people out of nairaland.

Please let encourage people coming here with genuine reasons,dont encourage deceptfull people,destroying Nigeria name everywhere,if you are coming as a visitor you are welcome,as a student,most welcome,business people,we will stand up fight and defend your right,if any racist red neck try to mess up.

smoothman is full of deception,he is a dog of the establishment,he has never been serious all his life,people like him see nothing good in Nigeria,at age 25,he is still living a tele tubbies world.

With all what i wrote above,i still wish him well and sucess,i will still fight and defend his right.

Asiwaju(President Ekimogun Club,Vienna Austria)
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Asiwaju

Hahahahaha, president of Taxi Drivers,
Look Old man with Dirty Grey Hairs, Go to Hell, You are a Hopeless man,You claims to have given out your advice, Then i do not accept it, Shut the Latrine you call a mouth.
Please mind your business for once Bissy-Body, Dont let me tell you about your FATHER,

@Nairalanders

Please Nairalanders Do warn this old Vienna taxi driver to mind his business.let him go and attend to the Whites men and women in austria, he have places to drive them with, (1/2 Euro per hour), I have many things to get doing, Well for the his information i do work with Starcomms,a qualified Web Programmer,He is just a Jealous Old Taxi driver,because he didnt attend his Education Qualification Certs he comes here to talk Nonsense,Just tell him that his advice is not needed, Please
I will appreciate, Landers please dont listen to the Old Fool.I havent paid one kobo to the agent, agreement is After visa is confirmed then Payment follows.So am not a fool to pay my money to anyone,
You honest advices is appreciated, Ignore the fustrated Austrialopitecus Africanus
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by symbian03(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2009
Thought you've paid 500k as stated na?
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by surveyProf(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2009
@ Asiwaju, Sie sind ein großer Mann im Akt, ich bin Ihrem gefolgt, Ihren Mitlandmännern und Frauen hier in Nigeria, besonders diejenigen empfehlen, der nach Europa reisen will, und Ihr, um zu empfehlen, immer groß und wunderbar ist, muss ich Sie für eine Arbeit gut getan empfehlen, Sie wissen, dass Nigeria immer verzweifelt ist, wenn es zum Reisen auswärts kommt, wie habe ich folgend Ihrem zu sein, zu smoothman hier in Nairaland empfehlen Ihr, um zu empfehlen, sind groß, weil Sie dort in Österreich viele Jahre lang gelebt haben, und ich weiß, wie schlecht jene Polizei von Österreich wie sein kann, wenn man Papiere nicht hat, so freundlich lebend smoothman allein lässt ihn versuchen und in Österreich mit einem Besuch-Visum wie einzugehen, er behauptet, "zu verwenden

Er wird in den Händen der Polizei von Österreich enden.

Dank und Beifallsrufe
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2009
@surveyProf,

lieber Kollege,vielen dank für ihre Unterstützung,es ist unfassbar wenn du jemanden helfen will und du krieg nur schimpfworte zuruck,Herr smoothman wollte nach österreich kommen und als illegale,hier bleiben,er glaubt es ist sehr leicht hier bei uns in österreich,aber wie wir alle wissen,es stimmt uberhaupt nicht,es gibt hier jeder menge arbeitlose,viele Nigerianische Drogen-dealer(leider)viele falsche asylwerber und viele koffer wie Herr Smoothman.

ich hoffe leute wie er bekommt keine visum in Abuja,weil es gibt keine triftige grund ihm eine visum zu geben,er ist ein lugner und ein falsche mensch.

Danke noch einmal für ihre beitrag und schönen tag wünsche ihnen noch,

lg,

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2009
@smoothman,

You can continue bashing and cursing me,i am a one man riot squad and will stand by my words,you are going nowhere,all your post are full of deception,at 25 you are already a frustrated guy,you changed your words everytime,if you are working in Nigeria,please stay home,enough of people like you destroying our name in Europe,Europe is not bed of roses.

Can you please explain to me how you are going to confirmed a visa issue in your name?so you are going to call the embassy and said,please can you confirm if this visa in my name is genuine because an agent use a deceptive way to get it?you are just ridiculous.

Again,i wish you best of luck and the mercy of God.

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2009
@surveyProf,

vielen Dank für ihre unterstützung,es ist unfassbar wenn du jemanden helfen will und du kriegt nur schimpfworte zuruck,Herr smoothman wollte als illegale nach österreich kommen und hier bleiben,er glaubt alles ist wunderbar hier,aber wie wir alle wissen,stimmt es nicht,es gibt jeder menge probleme momentan in Ganz Europa,viele arbeitlose und obdachlose,speziell österreich,inbesondere wien hat leider gottes viele Nigerianische drogendealer und falsche asylwerber und viele koffer wie Hr smoothman.

Leute wie Herr Smoothman hat in Europa nicht verloren,er ist ein lugner und ein falsche mensch,er sucht nur schnelles geld,egal wie.

Danke noch einmal für ihre beitrag und schönen tag wünsche ich ihnen noch,

lg,

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 2:43am On Nov 06, 2009
@symbian03
No i didnt pay any money to him apart from the visa application fee,thats all.Dont worry soonest we i will tell you of the good news,JUST BE PATIENT WITH ME.

@Asiwaju
If am you, i would have gone and hidden away from this thread,not to talk more of the forum itself,Someone told you that your advice is not needed yet you go on bla bla bla,talking what is not asked of you, iam President Ekimogun Club,Vienna Austria, tai Gba oso,that shows how geniune you are.anywhere i dont have time for your nonsensical words.Go give the advice to your family back there in Nigeria(if you really even in Austria),they need it for their own good.

Nwa teacher teach me nonsense, tai ficha from here
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2009
@all,

please guys,let continue to ignore Mr Smoothman,please no more advice about how he can come and become a refugee in Europe,he is trying to get so much information so that he scam people and become a visa agent himself,he is a deceptful guy,he is asking about almost all the country in Europe,and later he will called himself a visa agent,duping people out of their money.

Let me assure you Mr Smoothman,on this nairaland forum,you will find no peace,until you changed you deceptful way,i will not allowed people without honour to continue playing on our intelligent.

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by hadexman(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2009
asiwaju:

@all,

please guys,let continue to ignore Mr Smoothman,please no more advice about how he can come and become a refugee in Europe,he is trying to get so much information so that he scam people and become a visa agent himself,he is a deceptful guy,he is asking about almost all the country in Europe,and later he will called himself a visa agent,duping people out of their money.

Let me assure you Mr Smoothman,on this nairaland forum,you will find no peace,until you changed you deceptful way,i will not allowed people without honour to continue playing on our intelligent.

Asiwaju.

O ya now, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2009
@mevisbleek
I called you but is like you werent home when i called,I will call you back at the evening today so we can talk better,forget the bloody idiot who is here blabbing.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2009
@Asiwaju
hahahahahahaha,jealousy has consumed your mentallity,you need to have a rethink about your life and how much an idiot you are,Someone told you that you should keep your advice and kind words to yourself but you insisted to give it out,that shows how much deceitful you are,you are a very big liar and dont know what you doing to yourself(lets ignore smoothman)shame on you,ohh since you know there is nothing you can do to mislead me,now you want to turn to the nairalanders for assistance on that,oohh nooo you got it all wrong,bet me you do cool,those who have good advices and kind words to say will never keep silent,You suppose to be the one to be ignored coz you started the whole insult yourself,Look Asiwaju,do you know you are insulting yourself,at your age you suppose to be thinking about creating your own family,thinking about how your children will grow up,and not here challenging the smoothman,do yourself a favour,SHUT YOUR MOUTH
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2009
@Nairalanders
You guyes should understand that this guy Asiwaju is nothing but problems,He started his problem on the thread ''Visa TO Austria'' he started given what is called unacceptable advices with treats fully written on it
okay then i told asiwaju mind your own business that your advices is not needed,look at his mentality,he got angry,telling me if i ever come to Austria that i will regret it,why will a human being who claims to have suckled from his mother for months give such treats to a person you have never seen,Well i ignored him and latter left the thread and opened up this thread so that good people can share the knowledge they have with me and everyone, then here comes him again with his evil intentions,Landers just tell asiwaju to be a human,at 41 he doesnt have to be here arguing with smoothman lol,he suppose to be at work or having better plans for his family(kids,wife.e.t.c),he even have the guts to say am here to defraud people,just look at his mentality,Nairalanders since you started reading my thread have i for once written that i have contact for visa or anything related to it?You see that is how people go about talking nonesense,anywhere good people or NL whenever you have news on happening,dont ever have double mind before sharing it out to fellow landers,Lets keep the watch,soonest my visa will be out,i have already gone for interview and am now sure that the agent working on my papers and visa is doing a very good job grin grin grin grin cry me asking for other countries in europe is because am travelling with a shengen visa and it allows access to most developed countries in europe,he then claims am here to claim been a visa agent ,just look at his brain,
I really appreciate your advices,i will keep you huyes updated as i have few weeks to be around before travelling,God is good.
I will keep tackling the Asiwaju of a thing if he keeps on talking nonesense.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by tjadeba(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2009
Please Nairalanders Do warn this old Vienna taxi driver to mind his business.let him go and attend to the Whites men and women in austria, he have places to drive them with, (1/2 Euro per hour), I have many things to get doing, Well for the his information i do work with Starcomms,a qualified Web Programmer.He is just a Jealous Old Taxi driver,because he didnt attend his Education Qualification Certs he comes here to talk Nonsense,Just tell him that his advice is not needed, Please
I will appreciate, Landers please dont listen to the Old Fool.I havent paid one kobo to the agent, agreement is After visa is confirmed then Payment follows.So am not a fool to pay my money to anyone,
You honest advices is appreciated, Ignore the fustrated Austrialopitecus Africanus

Mr.Smooth,why do you need to come and seek refuge in Europe when you have such a 'pretty' job back in Nigeria?an Austria of all places! I keep wondering,but we are all entitled to our own oipnions as adults but IMO, it is not worth it to come and enslave yourself in Austria when you can build a career in Nigeria and come to Europe/North America whenever you feel, for holidays.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
@smoothman
Why exactly to you want to come to the West?
Since as you say already have a good job and lifestyle, there would be little point in coming over to Europe, moreso as you appear not to have the right set of documents.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2009
@smoothman,

You will find no peace here if you dont change your deceptive way,fellow Nairalanders,please do me all a favour and read Mr Smoothman thread of(Working legally in Austria)and give your own jugdement.

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by richman3: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
ASIWAJU VS SMOOTHMAN=WHAT?

NAIRALANDERS PLS TELL ME!
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Nairalanders
Am working towards making sure of my documents,guyes i appreciate your help and care, dont worry am doing good,guildlines is all i need,dont mind my enemies,they will stumble and fall.I have a good job yes i agree,but i have my reasons for travel out of the country,you dont mind the fustrated Asiwaju,i know what am doing,i never believed in internet.so am not moved by what asiwaju talks,m success is assured,good name is what i also seek,am not going to Europe for refugee or something like that,but to make a better living for myself and good name too,i will also further my education career over there,
All the same thanks for your endless advices.i will keep you guyes and gals posted as things goes, Love you all

Smoothman,
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by asiwaju: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2009
@smoothman,

You are going no where,until you repent and change your deceptive ways,you will find no peace here,information on this forum is people with honour and intergrity and not for fake visa agents.

Asiwaju.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by pappy2000: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2009
Let have some peace on this thread,Mr smoothman,it seems you are a scammer changing your id.If you are working in starcomm as you claim then why can't you face your job here instead of migrating to europe where we have uncertainty.I don't think asiwaju is trying to harm you if you have a genuine.
@asiwaju
This ekimogun is it a cult or what?
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by vanesa(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ pappy2000

Why contradict yourself?? you want peace on the thread and at the same time he seems to be a scammer . It's his right if he wants to have 1million ids on what ever web site he chooses so why judgeLets stop calling names, not everybody that wants help or offer helps that are scammers. It's just the Nigerian mentality that say scammer even before a sentence is made
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Pappy2000
Tell me what do you mean by a scammer??or you just want to start slamming accusation on my face,Well am not going to talk anything about it,You just go ahead and talk whatever you want,i cant blame you for that.

@Venesa
Whatever people want to talk doesnt bother me at all,only what bothers me is what i think of myself.lol
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by symbian03(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2009
Pappy2000 or whatever! You want peace on the thread, and yet you're causing commotion? You shouldn't judge this young man. Leave him da Bleep alone even if he wanted to travel to heaven, in as much he's not asking you for any financial assistance, You've got nothing good to say about Nigeria, not everyone are scammers, Though smoothman could be kinda confused or he don't even know what he want. Don't judge it's bad.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by smoothman(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2009
Its okay with me on whatever you guyes keep on saying about me,All i know is that am doing what is right and i will keep my head up always.
Thanks to all friends who are good 0n sharing there advices
God bless you
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by hadexman(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2009
vanesa:

@ pappy2000

Why contradict yourself?? you want peace on the thread and at the same time he seems to be a scammer . It's his right if he wants to have 1million ids on what ever web site he chooses so why judgeLets stop calling names, not everybody that wants help or offer helps that are scammers. It's just the Nigerian mentality that say scammer even before a sentence is made

So are you trying to say it's right having millions of IDs on just one site? You are not making sense. Saying this entertains Visa fraudsters.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by pappy2000: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
Don,t misquote me,All I am saying is that if the guy is just trying to help why go through so much stress.Let him just back out.I hope you understand.When there is so much controversy In respect to a seemly good work then the most honorable thing is to back out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) / Relocating To Senegal With Family / Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.