Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (40538 Views)

Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence / Get A Permanent Residence Permit To Any European Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
Smoothman said he called mevisbleek in canada.But that number is invalid.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by martinosi: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2010
smoothman:

@Funkybaby
Your kind of reply and advice is what is needed, always POSITIVE,
Please you are a real Woman, and i want you to tell me the Real Secret on how to get a woman easily over there, and why do you say that as long as am travelling to Austria, i will have no problem with that,
Please go haead and more deeper and Explain to me as if am a Nusery Student, Please

Wait to hear from you

@Nairalanders in Europe,
I want to know the KOKO about survival in Europe

My God,  i love this forum,  the bobo wants to know the Koko
of Survival in Europe!!! Bros dat one cannot be taught!
It can only be experienced!!!

I like the why you said that female poster is a real woman,
she should teach you the abc of European Entry & Survival like
a Nursey Child, oh myyyyyy days!!!! awww my word, i love the
Indirect Toasting!!!!

But i hear say from a previous post that u come lie give one babe
day you dey london,  grin

Haba now where r u really ROFLAMO  grin!!!
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by akanmu23: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2010
Sometimes, I wonder why some people in this forum lack the necessary maturity to maximize all the potentials nairaland has got to offer. We are all aware of the danger of fraud so you need to strike a balance between useful information and possible fraud. I know many of us abroad are better experienced than many of you who just imagine all the utopia of foreign land. If you are afraid to take the risk then let others try, I am waiting for any kind of response from these ill-mannered lazy Nigerians. Europe is not easy but you can't be sure what awaits you if you believe. How you enter is important! cool
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by dangiwa09(m): 4:25am On Oct 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin       NEWS FLASH       grin grin grin grin

Smoothman is Now in Guinea Bissau headed for Europe on foot
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by kingdemej: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2012
@smoothman, am really disappointed in you....you got a lot of job to do,you need to sit down and think well....i read all your post..but what i figure out is that you don't really no what you want and the informations you are trying to gather is not worth it ....see you go here whatzup all those stories they were telling you that when you get here is these and that .. I pity you .to me you are not ready for anything is only that you ve not stated your mission here,cos truly i see you are going no were for sure....but you secret will leak in jesus name....
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by timmy1999(m): 1:15am On Aug 14, 2012
king demej: @smoothman, am really disappointed in you....you got a lot of job to do,you need to sit down and think well....i read all your post..but what i figure out is that you don't really no what you want and the informations you are trying to gather is not worth it ....see you go here whatzup all those stories they were telling you that when you get here is these and that .. I pity you .to me you are not ready for anything is only that you ve not stated your mission here,cos truly i see you are going no were for sure....but you secret will leak in jesus name....
Some pple just comment for comment sake..does ur comment make sense..u r not there when dey started it in 2009..and u r commenting in 2012..even d smoothman avnt been on nairaland in years..so wat advise u dey give...shalla
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by osram(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2012
justwise: .

Are u serious at all? I thought u paid an agent 500k to process a month visa for Austria for u?
u 2 de poke nose dude..
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by osram(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2012
mevisbleek: @smooth man, europe is not easy but it is possible, if u are serious i have the connection in hungary, although i am in canada but i can connect u with a naija babe in hungary she is a citizen and a medical student, she is 2, she can help u out i will talk to her, na my person but i have to know how serious u are.

@justwise i am trying to help dis guy and i am not asking for money b4 u start saying rubbish, na u wise pass. Fafranculo
help me gt one babe 4 canada nw...wey go lyk marry me.any way z a way
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by osram(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2012
mevisbleek: @i dont know your name, it seems thaat everyone that wants to help u pple see that person as a scam why? Then what is the use of this thread, i am notasking for money, i dont need money, i just want to elp, men why are u pple like this, men whatever, i repeat i do not need money, i just wan help a brother that wants to hasibe.

@smoothman, hala @ me and we will yan and i promise i will help u na smalls, dnt mind anyone i dnt need ur money
no mynd dm bros,na ignorance dey worri dm...bad bele
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by justwise(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2012
osram: help me gt one babe 4 canada nw...wey go lyk marry me.any way z a way

You are looking for old woman to marry for paper? Desperado
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by kingdemej: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
@timmy1999 wetin be your own if i comment in 2015 is none of your business whatever i like i write,na you i send am too,even if i send am to smoothman despite is absence is post i saw lately and i send my own comments on it,mind your business..work dey u no go do wetin concern you concern my own,no matter what reply you sent i will for no reason reply you again,i need not to abuse you for no reason,please face your own
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by timmy1999(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
king demej: @timmy1999 wetin be your own if i comment in 2015 is none of your business whatever i like i write,na you i send am too,even if i send am to smoothman despite is absence is post i saw lately and i send my own comments on it,mind your business..work dey u no go do wetin concern you concern my own,no matter what reply you sent i will for no reason reply you again,i need not to abuse you for no reason,please face your own
Well..am not here to exchange words with u..mo gbon mo ya.I hear I branch, na him dey worry u...but why can't u think b4 u talk...and secondly,,are you some people..did I mention ur name...I said some pple just comment
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by osram(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
J
justwise:

You are looking for old woman to marry for paper? Desperado
no b ur concern bro ryt 4rm tym i bin gt am 4 mind say i go marry white one day...idiot
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by justwise(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
osram: Jno b ur concern bro ryt 4rm tym i bin gt am 4 mind say i go marry white one day...idiot

Indeed, see nightmare
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by osram(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
justwise:

Indeed, see nightmare
my oga help me find one 4 u.k nw nw....
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by timmy1999(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
osram: my oga help me find one 4 u.k nw nw....
Una go just dey make person vex...so u don't know dating site...to look for white woman...guys dey hustle day and nite ontop system to find white babe..u dey there,dey look for someone to connect u...u no serious
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by kennybuda: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
As if its easy when your in europe you will know the truth the secret of europe is in europe
smoothman: Hello Nairalanders, Am smooth man.I want to know from the real guyes in Europe how and what way is the easiest of getting permanent , And how to go around Europe without been repatriated.
Also which country in Europe has the easiest immigration policy and were you can stay without been tracked,

Guyes from Europe i wait for your REAL replies,

Do reply as soon as you read from this

@Nairalanders, Your humble advices are accepted and appreciated
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by Chofa(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
vanesa: @smoothman

I thought you were for real but now that you have been caught in a deceptful way i will say may you not find peace here.

An apology to those that i offended for taken side with him at the beginning
loool
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by deadsooner: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2015
Hi. I'm deadsooner,
I'm an asylum seeker because of being in hitlist of a fundamentalist terror group. I've not received any response from Canadian government. In hope to move to Europe if any real person is here I'm all ears. I'm 29, engineer, and belong to Shia- Islam.
I'm desperately waiting for some light at the end of this smothering tunnel.
Deadsooner.
Regards.
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by JKWilliams: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
deadsooner:
Hi. I'm deadsooner,
I'm an asylum seeker because of being in hitlist of a fundamentalist terror group. I've not received any response from Canadian government. In hope to move to Europe if any real person is here I'm all ears. I'm 29, engineer, and belong to Shia- Islam.
I'm desperately waiting for some light at the end of this smothering tunnel.
Deadsooner.
Regards.

shocked

No real person here. We are all robot. LOL!
Re: Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe by deadsooner: 4:19am On Mar 20, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Hi JKWilliams I am so sorry for using stupid oratory. I don't know why did I use the word real anyways. Please do you have solutions for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video / Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria. / Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.