Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again (15194 Views)

Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual / What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again by billy187(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
omron:
Honestly this is not a joke
I parked my car with mechanic for good 9 years just becous I wanted to paint it
To my suprise after pitting fuel and battery I start the car and it answers once

Wow, what type of car was it?
Re: My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
africanusvu:
I parkd mine and went for NYSC in gembu.came bak after 1yr and went for job hunt for 6 months.i came bak open my car turnd the ignition.and off i zoomed.

You mean Gembu in Taraba state
Re: My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again by africanusvu(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

You mean Gembu in Taraba state
YES.THE COLDEST.MOST BEAUTIFUL.PEACEFUL AND HIGHEST POINT IN NIGERIA.LOV GEMBU
Re: My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again by Samjr(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lmao really funny comment op please just start your car and DONT accelerate it for like 30mins let it engine run well, then you can take it for a spin around
Re: My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again by austinbrown: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
ochukwuma15:

WHAT THE HELL!!!
it's not the hell it's the gear box
Re: My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
africanusvu:
YES.THE COLDEST.MOST BEAUTIFUL.PEACEFUL AND HIGHEST POINT IN NIGERIA.LOV GEMBU

oh cool. I never knew that place is that cool as you claim. I just finished service this October (2015 BatchB). I was posted to Taraba state and I did my orientation there last October /November buh I redeployed after that to Oyo state. Some of ma camp fwends that didn't redeploy were posted to that Gembu, some posted to zing and others.
Re: My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again by Dantee005(m): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2016
erico2k2:

Who tell u say pros nor dey this forum, Plz do not dis the Pros o n here
In Orubebe's voice"" We will not take it "" cheesy cheesy
Yes Sir!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annoying Things Lagos Drivers Do On The Road By AutoReportNG / Most Important Rules To Know When Driving At High Speed / Peugeot Inching Back Into The US Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.