Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

An Open Letter To Mr Saheed Fijabi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Mr Saheed Fijabi. (804 Views)

An Open Letter to Federal Government by Great Ife Students' Union / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze / Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mr Saheed Fijabi. by thegentile: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
AN OPEN LETTER TO; MR SAHEED FIJABI
FROM OYO STATE. REPRESENTING IBADAN SOUTH/WEST FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY.
Sir, you have made headline by asking the EFCC to arrest and persecute the operators of MMM-NIGERIA, It is an honor to educate you on how MMM is operated. First you register online and with the amount you which to participate with and it is optional in the sense that you can cancel the transaction or you continue, which is called provide help and before or after 14 days you will be matched with another participant with the amount which you pledge to participate with, after you have done that; you will receive 30% interest of the total amount you just paid to another participant for two Tuesdays and Thursdays. It may interest you to know Mr Saheed Fijabi that MMM is in 161 countries of the world and over 200 million participants and still counting.
Mr Saheed Fijabi, It is also said “NOT TAKING RISK IS RISKY” I appreciate your concern for Nigerians but I want to bring you back to memory lane, how politicians in this country has looted this country called Nigeria dry, a country where criminals are celebrated, a country where persons who don’t merit political appointments occupy offices meant for sincere and honest persons, a country where tax payers; pay law makers for fighting and quarreling in the hallow chambers, a country where representative goes home with 60% of our national budget for doing nothing, and it so bad that some so called Rep members will not pass one bill till their tenure in the hallow chamber is over, I am not even talking about debating a bill, this is a country where prostitute scramble for law makers because they know their constituency projects ends in between their legs, no wonder the former president of Nigeria; Olusegun Obasanjo said the hallow chamber is a den of thieves, people without the fear of God, men and women who have sold their soul to the devil, people who enjoy seeing Nigerians suffer unjustly.
Since your party APC took over power, it has been woes, lamenting, crying and suffering in this country. Thousands has lost jobs, there have been high rate of people commenting suicide because they can’t meet the needs of their families anymore, they have been high rate of crime; all because of failed campaign promises and satanic economic policies, please note I am not holding brief for PDP, I belong to no political party; reasons because the brother to satan is satan. Mr Saheed, I really don’t know your spiritual level, but you should know that God has a reason for MMM to come at a time like this, just the same way Esther in the bible came at a time when the Jews were about to be extinct (Esther 4:13-14). Because of MMM, families can now feed, pay bill, carry out projects, thugs are not depending on political god fathers for stipends anymore, students can buy text books and pay for their academic projects and above all no one has yet been defrauded as you claim, no one participating has ever complained of losing his or her money on the MMM platform; except those with weak mind and who are too afraid to take risk, no wonder they say the difference between the rich and the poor is risk taking.
Mr Saheed F. I will advise you come up with bills for debate in the hallow chamber that will bring Nigeria out from this economic mess, concentrate your energy on what will better the lives of the people you are representing and leave those who have decided to take the future into their hands. If you don’t know I myself has lost hope in this country, I don’t know about other Nigerians, so please I don’t need your protection, if I participate in MMM it is my money, I started banking 35yrs ago and till date no bank has given 10% before for banking with them ever since I have been operating my account, instead they will give me #2 as interest for the month and charge me #50 for sms alert.
Finally I will close with this and will also bring this additional information to you, these institutions are not working; The banks, Security, Education, Hospitals, Transports and many more to numerous to mention here, so please Mr Saheed Fibaji, thinks of something else to debate on and leave MMM alone. Also don’t be angry with me for not address you as an honorable, I am yet to find the politician or law maker that deserved this honor, I rest my case.
Mr K.

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: Why Buhari Must Resign From Aso Rock By Wailing Wailer / Ijaw/ Urhobo Crisis, Need Caution And Dialogue- Ekiyor / Pres. Buhari Is The Captain Of Nigerian Ship & He Knows Where He Is Going- Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.