Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna (59202 Views)

How Do I Get Bus From Abuja To Minna Or Kontagora / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by godson4u79(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
I wish you a safe journey bro.. let us know the stops you had on your way. How many and where?

jeloser:
Actually am on my way to minna, just want you guys to see their first class ...iddo terminus ..Lagos to minna... dnt want the train to derail this time around.
Q
Wish me save journey
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by buffalowings: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
In a normal country
This trains are goddamn inefficient

24hrs from lagos to minna?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by buffalowings: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
What comes to my mind after hearing the sleeper is hooking and sex inside train? Is that possible as I have never boarded train before because paying 4000 without a Bleep is costly,

The absolute madman grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by symbianDON(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
I wonder why I should pay this much for a train ride when the same amount will take me from lagos to minna in an air-conditioned bus.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by buffalowings: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rano85:
OP, this pix be lyk wetin dem use modern 3310 take snap o.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by buffalowings: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
jaymejate:

I'm not in a train now.
And i don't snap pics in the train, since it's not new to me. I take it every time

OK
What if we insist you take pictures next time you're on it grin

Never been on one.
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Duru009(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Good luck ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
nagodesmile18:
pls joor do ur research wella b4 commenting...train moves from Kano to portharcourt every thursday....
the station is behind my secondary school. Wen I was still schooling,, that's were I pass everyday. The route runs through my house area in ph.. People wah no dey ph just dey yan watin Dem no no, bless u bro..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
guys heat wan kill us the aircon went off for like 2hrs angry angry angry angry

this people are nt trying

we are still in ibadan

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
godson4u79:
I wish you a safe journey bro.. let us know the stops you had on your way. How many and where?

we are still ibadan oo ...firstclass aircon went off for 2hrs
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
youngsahito:
do they have where to charge phone or laptop in d first class train?

yes dats wat m using

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by myke92(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
catherineokezie:
plz do train also ply from Lagos to kano or Jos

The train that goes to minna is actually destined for KANO.. minna is just one of its stop overs... I say it because I ve boarded it... So, feel free to give it a shot.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by ahamonyeka(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:
Actually am on my way to minna, just want you guys to see their first class ...iddo terminus ..Lagos to minna... dnt want the train to derail this time around.

Wish me save journey
I really have not boarded a train before but,I wish I could one day though I have said it wetin myself that I will just board one at mushin one day going to any where wetin lagos and still come back as part of having fun.but how much does it you from lagos to minna?I rather train to any transport line because its hard to involve in an accident with casualties.
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by ohans4u(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:

we are still ibadan oo ...firstclass aircon went off for 2hrs

That's naija first class for you...... Enjoy
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
jaymejate:
I take train every time, from IBadan to Abeokuta and most times Lagos.

That train coming from Minna is wack i must confess, only the First class is perfect with A.C in it. Second klass is another thing. The Hausas inside, especially that toilet, they'll defecate and leave it there. Odors! It leaves Minna Monday morning i guess and get to Ibadan on Tuesday evening, that's if it's fast o.

There's another one from Ilorin to Lagos too, that one has no first klass with A.C and limited Hausas in it so it's clean no crowd. That leaves on Wednesdays. (ALL DOWN TRAIN).

(UP TRAINS) mostly Fridays and Sundays.

Train is cool with adventure. 3 Wednesdays ago, the train stopped in the forest in the midnight. Dangerous day of my life grin
Train Ride is cool tho

Don't forget, it's cheap but no perfect timing, be ready to get to your destination in the dark time!

Lol risky! How many hours is it from Lagos to Ilorin ?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
ahamonyeka:
I really have not boarded a train before but,I wish I could one day though I have said it wetin myself that I will just board one at mushin one day going to any where wetin lagos and still come back as part of having fun.but how much does it you from lagos to minna?I rather train to any transport line because its hard to involve in an accident with casualties.

lagos to minna is 3050
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by jaymejate: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mattkent:

Lol risky! How many hours is it from Lagos to Ilorin ?
Lagos to Abeokuta is app 2½hrs if not fast
Abeokuta to Ibadan is 2hrs if fast
Ibadan to Ogbomosho, like 1½hr or thereabout
Ogbomosho to Ilorin, neglecting sub stations, it's 2-3hrs.

At each station, train stops for 20-30mins and at most, 45mins.

Calculate it together. And don't forget, no perfect timing
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by jaymejate: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:

lagos to minna is 3050
Bro no joke, you're getting to minna midnight tomorrow
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Ezerbullet(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:

Wish me save journey

Does it pass through kaduna Where is their station in lagos?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by ahamonyeka(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:

lagos to minna is 3050
wow is cheap kind of.
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by catherineokezie(f): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
myke92:

The train that goes to minna is actually destined for KANO.. minna is just one of its stop overs... I say it because I ve boarded it... So, feel free to give it a shot.
thanks bro...have the feeling I might be posted to kano or jos
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Yinka455(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
There re 2 entries into each coaches of a train,we stopped @offa to fuel the train as the train was been fueled i came out to receive fresh air nah,naso i meet this aboki for one of the entries of d coaches, i just pass am not knowing he was a pick-pocket nah.........i got to whr i wanted to buy something and discovered i missed my wallet.........most pple on d train aint for d journey buh for obtainin pple's properties..........i guess my friend by now should be around osogbo-offa @20:41pm
Yinka455:
There re 2 entries into each coaches of a train,we stopped @offa to fuel the train as the train was been fueled i came out to receive fresh air nah,naso i meet this aboki for one of the entries of d coaches, i just pass am not knowing he was a pick-pocket nah.........i got to whr i wanted to buy something and discovered i missed my wallet.........most pple on d train aint for d journey buh for obtainin pple's properties..........i guess my friend by now should be around osogbo-offa @20:41pm
There re 2 entries into each coaches of a train,we stopped @offa to fuel the train as the train was been fueled i came out to receive fresh air nah,naso i meet this aboki for one of the entries of d coaches, i just pass am not knowing he was a pick-pocket nah.........i got to whr i wanted to buy something and discovered i missed my wallet.........most pple on d train aint for d journey buh for obtainin pple's properties..lagos-minna by road is #5500-#6500....if you leave lagos for 10am friday morning you get to minna 12pm saturday afternoon,but nowadays d train gets slower i got to minna 7pm last week....i guess my friend by now should be around osogbo-offa @20:41pm

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Rilwayne001: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
jeloser:

Wish me save journey

Did the train stop in Ibadan to carry more commuters?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by tunene66: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
jaymejate:

Lagos to Abeokuta is app 2½hrs if not fast
Abeokuta to Ibadan is 2hrs if fast
Ibadan to Ogbomosho, like 1½hr or thereabout
Ogbomosho to Ilorin, neglecting sub stations, it's 2-3hrs.

At each station, train stops for 20-30mins and at most, 45mins.

Calculate it together. And don't forget, no perfect timing

I believe you mean Oshogbo not Ogbomosho
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by jaymejate: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
tunene66:

I believe you mean Oshogbo not Ogbomosho

Sorry please
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by lurdkriss: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
We need more routes
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by nagodesmile18(f): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
smithsydny:
the station is behind my secondary school. Wen I was still schooling,, that's were I pass everyday. The route runs through my house area in ph.. People wah no dey ph just dey yan watin Dem no no, bless u bro..
I no b bro..I be lady...
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by nagodesmile18(f): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ezerbullet:

Does it pass through kaduna Where is their station in lagos?
ys...it passes thru kd den to zaria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Ezerbullet(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
nagodesmile18:
ys...it passes thru kd den to zaria

Where is their station in lagos?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
nagodesmile18:
I no b bro..I be lady...
sorry sis..smiles.
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by nagodesmile18(f): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ezerbullet:

Where is their station in lagos?
I knw of iddo station....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.