Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? (12015 Views)

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by koolchicco: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

yes just like one can find a virgin in a maternity ward

grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by nich(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

yes just like one can find a virgin in a maternity ward

yep! it's possible! probably a nurse. grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Moyola(f): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
undecided
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by mavenbox: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
@nich:

I too gbadun you jare. Correct answer! LOL
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by koolchicco: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
nich:

yep! it's possible! probably a nurse. grin

U wish!! grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
Nurse?
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 1:36am On Nov 05, 2009
Quoted by Abbey_city

LMAO!!!! Gabry u mean he don worn-out ??

grin cheesy grin

Quoted by: na2day
unlike u, i am very much up to date product with today's technology but u i found at the discount corner. the only reason why i am looking for these out of date women is for the purpose of recycling, just playing my part to keep the earth green

Up to date ke? U be robot? grin I might be at discount corner but you are from Yaba Market Buy 1 Free 1 tongue

Recycle eh? Wetin be you? Garbage machine abi? grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by 190yaris1: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2009
ive been askin so peeps 2 be my friends on dis land but kept been turned down~

so NO I Havent and wont seek any parthner from nland~
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Ben13: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
you nefa ready grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by busybody20: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Yes u can! cool
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by mavenbox: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
I dont know about that, but i doubt that anybody can find a dead (or death) partner here. smiley
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by nich(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
mavenbox:

I dont know about that, but i doubt that anybody can find a dead (or death) partner here. smiley

Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by patwhizkid(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
Nich. . .!
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by busybody20: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
patwhizkid:

Nich. . .!

You found nich?

Congrats! grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by patwhizkid(f): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
Lmao!
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Busybody2(f): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
na2day?:

unlike u, i am very much up to date product with today's technology but u i found at the discount corner. the only reason why i am looking for these out of date women is for the purpose of recycling, just playing my part to keep the earth green  cool cool cool

[s]Area Father Himself, the only resident in solitary confinement of Aro Mental Institution confirmed cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

Boo Pastor Na2day of the Everlasting Endtime Hand of God Church, you only deserve the best so you need a wife who is equally as holy and selfless as you, so search no more, IT IS WRITTEN THAT I IS YOUR WIFEY AND IT IS A DONE DEAL - I CAN'T QUESTION GOD SO HAVE ACCEPTED IT, YOU SHOULDN'T TOO tongue

Besides you are only the reason I go to Church 9 days a week and the only reason I pray 27 hours a day so all I have to do is to wait for further prompt from God for the day he would be installing me in my rightful position beside you, as Mrs Na2day  cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Musing to self, all my prayers have not been in vain, Unitee has been exterminated for good, wow so God answers prayers like this, hmmn who is next on my hitlist cool

190.yaris:

ive been askin so peeps 2 be my friends on dis land but kept been turned down~

so NO I Havent and wont seek any parthner from nland~

angry angry angry Why seek for a partner in the first place when you already have me angry Ain't I woman enough for you, you this greedy so and so angry angry angry

busybody20:

Yes u can!  cool

O ma shey oh embarassed My Honourable fellow yabaleft resident is at it again embarassed Yes u can ko, yes we can ni, na Obama convention you think we dey grin

Told Doctor Jonas to try that new medication normally intended to pacify wild horses on her but he didn't listen to me because he thought I was only recommending it to her to spite her, unbeknown to him that I am only doing it for love, now she is hallucinating that she can meet someone here on NL, as if embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
I found Busy_body on NL oh, and we never divorce yet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Busybody2(f): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
whitelexi:

I found Busy_body on NL oh, and we never divorce yet cheesy cheesy cheesy

Divorce ke, abeg tell the haters loff kiss cheesy

Hello my sweet meatloaf, my one and only sugarplum kiss Where have you been all this while, you know I can't sleep without hearing your voice or seeing you, I couldn't even eat or breath, but now that I have heard from you, I can stop holding my breath now cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitesturd(f): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
why not.if its true love.i know a couple of people who found their better half on N/L lipsrsealed
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by sexyZee(f): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
yea, u can kiss tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
nich:

have you met their mothers?  lipsrsealed 

singing: .  .  . you're dealing dangerously .  .  .

don't intend to  tongue tongue

Gabry:

LMAO!!!! Gabry u mean he don worn-out ??

grin  cheesy  grin

unlike u, i am very much up to date product with today's technology but u i found at the discount corner. the only reason why i am looking for these out of date women is for the purpose of recycling, just playing my part to keep the earth green    

Up to date ke? U be robot?   grin I might be at discount corner but you are from Yaba Market Buy 1 Free 1 tongue

Recycle eh? Wetin be you? Garbage machine abi?  grin

obviously u have never been to iyaba market, it is buy 1 pay for 2  tongue tongue tongue

Busy_body:

[s]Area Father Himself, the only resident in solitary confinement of Aro Mental Institution confirmed cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

Boo Pastor Na2day of the Everlasting Endtime Hand of God Church, you only deserve the best so you need a wife who is equally as holy and selfless as you, so search no more, IT IS WRITTEN THAT I IS YOUR WIFEY AND IT IS A DONE DEAL - I CAN'T QUESTION GOD SO HAVE ACCEPTED IT, YOU SHOULDN'T TOO tongue

Besides you are only the reason I go to Church 9 days a week and the only reason I pray 27 hours a day so all I have to do is to wait for further prompt from God for the day he would be installing me in my rightful position beside you, as Mrs Na2day  cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Musing to self, all my prayers have not been in vain, Unitee has been exterminated for good, wow so God answers prayers like this, hmmn who is next on my hitlist cool

angry angry angry Why seek for a partner in the first place when you already have me angry Ain't I woman enough for you, you this greedy so and so angry angry angry

O ma shey oh embarassed My Honourable fellow yabaleft resident is at it again embarassed Yes u can ko, yes we can ni, na Obama convention you think we dey grin

Told Doctor Jonas to try that new medication normally intended to pacify wild horses on her but he didn't listen to me because he thought I was only recommending it to her to spite her, unbeknown to him that I am only doing it for love, now she is hallucinating that she can meet someone here on NL, as if embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy grin cheesy 

the good lawd said i have a 30day return policy, so i have actually returned u back to him to be properly installed next to lord lexi  wink wink

Busy_body:

Divorce ke, abeg tell the haters loff kiss cheesy

Hello my sweet meatloaf, my one and only sugarplum kiss Where have you been all this while, you know I can't sleep without hearing your voice or seeing you, I couldn't even eat or breath, but now that I have heard from you, I can stop holding my breath now cheesy grin cheesy

the truth always comes out  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
whitesturd:

why not.if its true love.i know a couple of people who found their better half on N/L lipsrsealed

lie!
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitesturd(f): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2009
na2day?:

lie!

was i by any means talking to you? didnt know u know virtually everybody on n/l to know if they are getting married or not and what do i stand to gain from such if i lie.some pple are jst annoying.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
whitesturd:

was i by any means talking to you? didnt know u know virtually everybody on n/l to know if they are getting married or not and what do i stand to gain from such if i lie.some pple are jst annoying.

more or less ur lie is annoying tongue tongue
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitesturd(f): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
na2day?:

more or less your lie is annoying tongue tongue

no need replying u again.got better things to do.be seeing u around wink
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by deji2009(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
whitesturd (f)
Everywhere

Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland?
« #338 on: Today at 05:18:24 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why not.if its true love.i know a couple of people who found their better half on N/L

Luck!
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitesturd(f): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
deji2009:

Luck!

Any problem?y did u bring out all my data lyk dt?
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by busybody20: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2009
Busy_body:

fellow yabaleft resident is at it again embarassed Yes u can ko, yes we can ni, na Obama convention you think we dey grin

Aburo,

I wont give u my attention that u want so badly!  tongue   tongue   tongue  grin   grin

N.B: Dont start a War You cannot win tongue    tongue grin   grin   grin   grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by deji2009(m): 12:42am On Nov 06, 2009
Any problem?y did u bring out all my data lyk dt?

I only quoted you that all.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Mrblazer(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
Well there is no need seeking a life partner when every gal on NL is either married, engage or have a boyfriend.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by nich(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
Mr blazer:

Well there is no need seeking a life partner when every gal on NL is either married, engage or have a boyfriend.
ehen! how did you come to that conclusion? smiley
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Mrblazer(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2009
Sure its true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Curvy Nigerian Goddess Shares Huge Backside Photos (see Photos) / The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture] / Have You Seen This Sex Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.