Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Travel By Road To East Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel By Road To East Africa? (2438 Views)

My East Africa - South Africa Tour / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? / Discover The Magic Of East Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel By Road To East Africa? by 360command: 2:43am On Nov 02, 2009
Does anybody know the route to take when travelling by road to east africa from nigeria?i want to go on an adventure by road to east africa.i also seek for adventurers too.please i need your reply if you have any clue about this journey.the challenges,the hot and not about this trip.lets go there,
Re: Travel By Road To East Africa? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2009
buy an african map. you will learn the route through it.
Re: Travel By Road To East Africa? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
Go 2ru togo
Re: Travel By Road To East Africa? by pendo89(f): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2011
^ lol dont you think he went,saw, conqured and returned. tht was 2009.
i hope God kept him safe.
Re: Travel By Road To East Africa? by collinsfbi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
Does anybody know the route to take when travelling by road to east africa from nigeria?i want to go on an adventure by road to east africa.i also seek for adventurers too.please i need your reply if you have any clue about this journey.the challenges,the hot and not about this trip.lets go there,
I wonder why you want to go on adventure from Nigeria to East Africa by road? Personally, i will advice you not to embark on such journey because it will be too dangerous and risky. You will need to cross about three countries before you can get to where you are going: Nigeria - Cameroon - Central African Republic - South Sudan - (Ethiopia, Kenya or Uganda). See below maps and try to consider the kind of suffering you will undergo before getting to your destination.

Gbammmmm over and out

Re: Travel By Road To East Africa? by collinsfbi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Go 2ru togo

Wrong!!!

Gbammmmmmm over and out
Re: Travel By Road To East Africa? by imperiouxx(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
Though this is almost 2 yrs old thread.

Anyway, if there is/are jungle jeep(s) and license as adventurists and are quite in number, then they are good to go. But this guy wey I dey see so no get those criteria.
Re: Travel By Road To East Africa? by dustydee: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
You get mind o!by road? with all the conflicts along the route?safe journey.

(1) (Reply)

Innovate1 - The Hurdles Of Renewing Your Passport Outside The Country / U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting. / Zanzibar In Tanzania Or Kigali Ruanda - Choice Of Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.