Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory (3626 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ngozi123:

There is a major difference between Israel-Palestine and Nigeria-Biafra. It's really obvious- can you spot it?

Really? Explain it to me.
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Ngozi123(f): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Aigbofa:

Really? Explain it to me.

List the major differences between Israel-Palestine and Nigeria-Biafra and the answer will be the one that sticks out the most.

1 Like

Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ngozi123:

List the major differences between Israel-Palestine and Nigeria-Biafra and the answer will be the one that sticks out the most.

I guess in your opinion self determination have different shades and also Trump is more likely to support self determination in Nigeria than self determination in Palestine, right?
I am positive Trump will not support a Palestinian state, though supporting a Palestinian state is even far more plausible than supporting Biafra.
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Ngozi123(f): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Aigbofa:

I guess in your opinion self determination have different shades and also Trump is more likely to support self determination in Nigeria than self determination in Palestine, right?
I am positive Trump will not support a Palestinian state, though supporting a Palestinian state is even far more plausible than supporting Biafra.

It really isn't. Seriously, make the list and you'll see why I made my original comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by kettle84(m): 3:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Aigbofa:

Foolish comparison. You would have made a lot of sense if the protesters in Lagos were asking all non Yorubas to leave. It is perfectly legitimate to ask a hostile guest to vacate your space.
between Igbo and the Hausa that destroyed lives at mile 2 ,who is the hostile one?

5 Likes

Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by banki(m): 4:16am On Nov 12, 2016
well....

Buhari NEVER said he will make N1 to $1 so as soon I started reading your post when I got to that part I knew where you belonged to... trash..
I want to ask you what exactly do you want, are you against Buhari, Nigeria or BIAFRA....
Jonathan lost an election and you guys start clamoring and championing seccestion
You claim igbos were not given a chance to rule yet when Igbo men came out for presidency you people ddnt vote them...Chekwas okorie ws on the ballot box no Igbo man voted him

Trump is not an example of a true Christian either a man who publicly insults women and hates other religons and tribes is definitely not a Christian

4 Likes

Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by clevadani: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2016
All I see is a futile attempt to justify their support for a man who doesn't give a damn for blacks. This is pure delusion.
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by freeze001(f): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2016
banki:
well....

Buhari NEVER said he will make N1 to $1 so as soon I started reading your post when I got to that part I knew where you belonged to... trash..
I want to ask you what exactly do you want, are you against Buhari, Nigeria or BIAFRA....
Jonathan lost an election and you guys start clamoring and championing seccestion
You claim igbos were not given a chance to rule yet when Igbo men came out for presidency you people ddnt vote them...Chekwas okorie ws on the ballot box no Igbo man voted him

Trump is not an example of a true Christian either a man who publicly insults women and hates other religons and tribes is definitely not a Christian

I hate lies. The peddlers of same are mere jokers. So in ur clear mind, secession started because Jonathan lost election? What was the civil war about? What has MASSOB been about? When did IPOB start? Did IPOB support Jonathan? Say what u will but let it be as close to the truth as possible not outright lies like this please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by BigIyanga: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Why do delusional Naija folks want their God to help America not Naija??
USA is better than Naija why not work to make Naija better?
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
freeze001:

Pray for the gift of comprehension, I believe u will receive some sense.

Lol
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by valboy20(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
midol:
We yorubas muslim were praying for hillary to win so we can mock IPOB, now that Trump won, IPOB started laughing at us. E pain our muslim skulls well well.

My brother I enjoys reading your post.. Keep up with the sarcasm bro grin cool
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by KingNom(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Nigeria was not as bad as this, we started becoming like this when we started *THINKING WRONGLY *
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
It will surely take us time and much sacrifice, but we will get there if we persist!
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
freeze001:

Pray for the gift of comprehension, I believe u will receive some sense.

I join you in this prayer....
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by ba7man(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
kettle84:
between Igbo and the Hausa that destroyed lives at mile 2 ,who is the hostile one?
I would say.... A Hausa community that threatens lives when aggrieved is bad enough but its nothing that the Police can't handle.

An Igbo community that threatens the Political balance that has brought about stability and progress in Lagos State due to emotional reasons is just as bad and has a deeper negative effect on the state..... it's just as worse and it can't be undone by simply calling the Police.

That has do be dealt with collectively by the indegenes and stakeholders.......

1 Like

Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
Aigbofa:

Advocate for self determination? In your dreams. The first thing an minister said hours after Trump was elected was to declare the dream of a Palestinian state dead.
I laugh at Igbos foolishness. Advocate ko, attorney ni.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.752589?v=17A8057F616D52F06ABBF652780FE3FE

Champion of self determination indeed.

Quoting a personal opinion as a source from the oldest (1918) and most nationalistic newspaper in Israel about a very vested political issue shows you lack any sort of critical thinking. Did you even have a class of logic?

That's like using a source from "rt.com" concerning Russian foreign policy and proclaiming it as objective and devoid of bias.
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
boostdom:

Quoting a personal opinion as a source from the oldest (1918) and most nationalistic newspaper in Israel about a very vested political issue shows you lack any sort of critical thinking. Did you even have a class of logic?

That's like using a source from "rt.com" concerning Russian foreign policy and proclaiming it as objective and devoid of bias.

When the Israeli education minister said exactly the same thing it gives you an idea how some political leaders feel about Trump's election.
Regarding my critical thinking ability, we can wait until Trump gets you Biafra before we revisit that.
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by kettle84(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
ba7man:
I would say.... A Hausa community that threatens lives when aggrieved is bad enough but its nothing that the Police can't handle.

An Igbo community that threatens the Political balance that has brought about stability and progress in Lagos State due to emotional reasons is just as bad and has a deeper negative effect on the state..... it's just as worse and it can't be undone by simply calling the Police.

That has do be dealt with collectively by the indegenes and stakeholders.......
you have answered my question. now channel your grievance to the tribe with the undisputable attribute of hostility and leave igbos alone.

Be bold to tell yourself the truth at all times.

1 Like

Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Aigbofa:

When the Israeli education minister said exactly the same thing it gives you an idea how some political leaders feel about Trump's election.
Regarding my critical thinking ability, we can wait until Trump gets you Biafra before we revisit that.

So now you are making an extrapolation from the opinion of an education minister of a country on a president elect of another sovereign country from the source of a logically biased newspaper?

I rightly question your source and you assert I am Biafran?

It's amazing how much rational loopholes you have opened yourself to in just few lines. You truly lack the capacity to objectively criticise dialectic reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
boostdom:

So now you are making an extrapolation from the opinion of an education minister of a country on a president elect of another sovereign country from the source of a logically biased newspaper?

I rightly question your source and you assert I am Biafran?

It's amazing how much rational loopholes you have opened yourself to in just few lines. You truly lack the capacity to objectively criticise dialectic reasoning.

Yes, I am making an extrapolation based on historical facts. I would rather not respond to your not so subtle slights. If you are ready to have an objective conversation I will oblige you.
An Israeli serving minister made a statement though not an official Israeli position, why do you think it was in the news in the first place if this was just an inconsequential personal opinion?
This news was reported not just by haaretz.
Re: Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory by Gud2praize: 5:52am On Nov 13, 2016
it is obvious from the comments thus far that neither the south westerners nor the northerners love the easterners
do my question is why one Nigeria?
does any country exist on a politics of hatred?
Secession is the best option for Nigeria
and
according to news naij Trump recognizes the right of individuals to determine their country based on natural boundaries and referendum

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Aggrieved Soldier Reveals How PMB Ordered Massacre Of IPOB In Onitsha / Obasanjo, Babangida, Jonathan, Called To Hold Emergency Meeting, Over Buhari / 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.