Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. (51390 Views)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / How My Wife Died Because Of My Carelessness / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
ikp120:
Lalasticlala you know say I no dey cheat, na my girlfriends wey dey cheat... Somebody be like "Even that your statement prove say you dey cheat"... I was just joking sha... I no dey cheat o! #TGIF

In my opinion, divorce is a good option (by all standards) if a cheating partner is busted, but there could be a better option that begins with 'F' and ends with 'e'... Seun abi I talk any lie?

Na your type be chop and clean mouth...lol

Men can package real good that their woman will swear hundred times they don't cheat.

Though there is a difference between a cheat and a chronic cheat.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
ikp120:

Lol

*** blushing and crushing***

Are you seriously single? As in, no bf?

Na toasting be that one? If you are not outside the country no try am o , because anything wey dey Nija now carry recession do logo.
oyo
tongue
ikp120:

Lol

Na toasting be that one? If you are not outside the country no try am o , because anything wey dey Nija now carry recession do logo.
oyo
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ikp120(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Na your type be chop and clean mouth...lol

Men can package real good that their woman will swear hundred times they don't cheat.

Though there is a difference between a cheat and a chronic cheat.

Lol!

Dear I no dey chop o... I be good boy o... I even dey single o... I really like the way you reason

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin
ikp120:

Lol

Hope no be style you wan use toast me because na oyo.....o tongue
ikp120:

Lol

Hope no be style you wan use toast me because na oyo.....o especially if you dey naija. Everything for naija carry recession logo.

I'm abroad candidate
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Laveda(f): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Berbierklaus:

My dear,she can always separate from a serial cheater (it's not a matter of a one time cheat o).

A serial cheater cannot for long hide that part of him, a man you sleep and wakeup with? Why do we have instincts and pray?

You're right sha.

But its not easy to break away from marriage, especially if the woman loved the husband.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ikp120(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

oyo
tongue

oyo

Lol!

No be toasting, na roasting dear... Even for recession, my sense no dey go on recess o... A guy should be happy with a lady that reasons like you

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ikp120(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:
grin

Hope no be style you wan use toast me because na oyo.....o tongue

Hope no be style you wan use toast me because na oyo.....o especially if you dey naija. Everything for naija carry recession logo.

I'm abroad candidate

I no sabi toast o but I sabi roast... You don't need a guy from abroad but from above... Recession doesn't affect love but lust

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
ikp120:

I no sabi toast o but I sabi roast... You don't need a guy from abroad but from above... Recession doesn't affect love but lust

Na joke o....
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

You're right sha.

But its not easy to break away from marriage, especially if the woman loved the husband.

You are right; not only marriage but relationship too.
I like your sacrificial spirit, but Juliet died with Romeo centuries ago. Nah......i don't want to go and die or open eyes full take am. I will apply Chioma Ajunwa because i dey house he komot.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ikp120(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Na joke o....

Yea, I understand... You're way more reasonable than that dear... But are you seriously single?

***Flashing green light***

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by schumastic(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
quite touching cry
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by baski92(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
What a pity
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed Now this is just sad.. So the woman died due to her husband's cheating ways. angry

I don't if there's anyway she can protect herself, the best is running monthly Hiv test once you notice your husband is cheating..
wtf ur advise is not enough. spare urself spending of money and tell him to bring his head home or Bleep out of ur life.. geez.. why overlook a cheating partner!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
I thought I saw "Casava lifestyle"

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ahahnow: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Divorce is the answer

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by schumastic(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

You're right sha.

exactly my point, some people think breaking out from a marriage is easy especially when kids are involve and you love your partner deeply..is not that easy, plus family pressure calling for one to stay and assuring them that all will be fine.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by buffalowings: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Only by men being responsible

WRAPPPP YYAAA DICCCCCK

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
wissed:
wtf ur advise is not enough. spare urself spending of money and tell him to bring his head home or Bleep out of ur life.. geez.. why overlook a cheating partner!

We are talking about marriage here, two people who vowed to stand by each other through thick and thin and not just some boy and girl thing..

Okay?

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by richidinho(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:
My aunty who got married to her husband in her late 30s died 4years later after her marriage. She gave birth to two beautiful kids now at home with their granny though those kids are healthy.

She was a very strong christian and lovely woman. She found out her husband was with AIDS only when he had infected her and down sick with it. She died few months later after the husband died.

Women are going through a lot as some knew their man flirts but couldn't protect themselves from contacting Sexual Transmitted Diseases. At times, giving the man pack of condom is out of book as they prefer it skin to skin with their numerous girls.

How can a woman protect herself from a Casanova husband? is it possible?

HIV? Died after just 4yrs?

I doubt it, may be na spiritual HIV
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by LastProphet: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

you are right. A woman openly demanding for a test could breed trouble and if the man is a violent , stubborn type, may even beat her up, rape her and still do nothing about it. I wonder why all this has to end up on a woman's laps.

depending on ur level of exposure and education, couples doing periodic health tests is not a big deal among educated people and couples with similar social status. You already sound like someone married to a man way above ur status which is why u must have that problem

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by LastProphet: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

you are right. A woman openly demanding for a test could breed trouble and if the man is a violent , stubborn type, may even beat her up, rape her and still do nothing about it. I wonder why all this has to end up on a woman's laps.

depending on ur level of exposure and education, couples doing periodic health tests is not a big deal among educated people with similar social status. You already sound like someone married to a man way above ur status which is why u must have that problem

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
LastProphet:

depending on ur level of exposure and education, couples doing periodic health tests is not a big deal among educated people and couples with similar social status. You already sound like someone married to a man way above ur status which is why u must have that problem

you are right but lol to the married stuff....i am not. I live like a bird and status will be the last thing to give me headache when i'm married. I owe only God my life and existence
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:
I thought I saw "Casava lifestyle"

oh no.....evidence of half past4 eyes
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Braingold: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:
My aunty who got married to her husband in her late 30s died 4years later after her marriage. She gave birth to two beautiful kids now at home with their granny though those kids are healthy.

She was a very strong christian and lovely woman. She found out her husband was with AIDS only when he had infected her and down sick with it. She died few months later after the husband died.

Women are going through a lot as some knew their man flirts but couldn't protect themselves from contacting Sexual Transmitted Diseases. At times, giving the man pack of condom is out of book as they prefer it skin to skin with their numerous girls.

women love bad boys... They like men who have a lot of women flocking around them.... so pls don't be sentimental

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by IRobot7(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Married men and infidelity....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

We are talking about marriage here, two people who vowed to stand by each other through thick and thin and not just some boy and girl thing..

Okay?

hmmmmmmm unbelievable. Did she ask him to sleep around ? sleep around without protection?
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by am0sn0nyu: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

I have long cogitated about the best form of protecting oneself effectively from a spouse(s) who get to contract one venereal disease or the other and the answer is known to one of my alter ego....let's summon GHOSTofSPARTA

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Related to the thread I created one time, when some guys came for my head, some married men self

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Braingold:

women love bad boys... They like men who have a lot of women flocking around them.... so pls don't be sentimental

Me i don't! my man should belong to me alone. Not willing to share but if he preferred to be shared....then he shouldn't tag me along. Earlier the better.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ghostofsparta(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
am0sn0nyu:

I have long cogitated about the best form of protecting oneself effectively from a spouse(s) who get to contract one venereal disease or the other and the answer is known to one of my alter ego....let's summon GHOSTofSPARTA
Who dares summon me from my infernal slumber ?

2 Likes

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
wissed:

Straight and on point.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Laveda(f): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

hmmmmmmm unbelievable. Did she ask him to sleep around ? sleep around without protection?

No she didn't, but didn't she see signs of a cheating man before diving in?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to justify cheating I'm even strongly against it.

What I'm saying is, breaking out of marriage won't be that easy, especially when it has to do with a case of the woman being so much in love with with the partner? The man would definitely come to apologize when caught, and considering the country we live in, you can't just walk out so easily.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.