Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. (51387 Views)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / How My Wife Died Because Of My Carelessness / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by am0sn0nyu: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Who dares summon me from my infernal slumber ?
It is me your earthly persona seeking a solution to the aforementioned pondering above

2 Likes

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
2dugged:
Related to the thread I created one time, when some guys came for my head, some married men self

Why get married only to run around? confusing.

Some men think their wife is only good for breeding...
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by deeplow: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
I like that people are trying to create awareness for HIV/AIDS. We should however be careful when we concoct stories, stories such as this. It is almost impossible for someone to die from HIV in as little as four years. HIV doesn't even get to full blown Aids in 4 years.

These days, if you are treated for ordinary malaria, and you don't get better, you will most likely get a tested for HIV.

Are you saying your aunt never felt sick? When she was having the kids, they would have known her status. She would automatically have been put on drugs.

Please, let look for more intelligent ways to enlighten people on the dangers of HIV, not with these kind of stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ngmgeek(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
So sad. The truth is that AIDs is real but so many people think it is not. Women are the most disadvantaged because recommending condom to their wayward lovers are met with fierce resistance.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Why get married only to run around? confusing.

Some men think their wife is only good for breeding...
my sister the thing tire me o, and some even go and treat themselves from STIs secretly without telling their wives

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Jacko1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Women too give men aids

Its vice versa

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

No she didn't, but didn't she see signs of a cheating before diving in?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to justify cheating I'm even strongly against it.

What I'm saying is, breaking out of marriage won't be that easy, especially when it has to do with a case of the woman being so much in love with with the partner? The man would definitely come to apologize when caught, and considering the country we live in, you can't just walk out so easily.

Goodluck to sound a heart of gold woman. I hope there is enough money to live on drugs because the last time i checked,no more lending;except free drugs.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by eponoloyin: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
HIV/AIDS will wipe out the black race sooner or later, instead of channeling resources to medical research, goats like PEJ only want to eat yams and build hotels

op stop creating fear in Nairalanders living with HIV abeg

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
2dugged:
my sister the thing tire me o, and some even go and treat themselves from STIs secretly without telling their wives

Yes.....those type, they are always on drugs. hahahaha , dey don kill us.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
eponoloyin:
HIV/AIDS will wipe out the black race sooner or later, instead of channeling resources to medical research, goats like PEJ only want to eat yams and build hotels

op stop creating fear in Nairalanders living with HIV abeg

What fear? knowledge is power when you know what to do with it.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by malbro(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

hahahaha, you are right to an extent but it is still quit twisted! I wonder why men wouldn't stick to one woman they are sure of.
My dear the problem wit young ladies this days is the prefer going for wat the want....aND later the consequences will surface.....there are alot of good and faithful guys out there but young ladies prefer made men....the don't care to knw anytin abt them...

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
ngmgeek:
So sad. The truth is that AIDs is real but so many people think it is not. Women are the most disadvantaged because recommending condom to their wayward lovers are met with fierce resistance.

If they take it, they wouldn't even use it.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Laveda(f): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Goodluck to sound a heart of gold woman. I hope there is enough money to live on drugs because the last time i checked,no more lending;except free drugs.
Lol wishing that for me?

smiley I was only commenting according to the content of your thread..

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by eponoloyin: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

What fear? knowledge is power when you know what to do with it.

you are ignorant of so many things
HIV can be contacted through sharp objects, clippers, from hairdressers and so many others
roommates infect themselves while asleep, some cut themselves to spill infected blood in foods sold. how about that?

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:
Lol wishing that for me?
smiley I was only commenting according to the content of your thread..
Not you sweetheart....
just a say
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Momoh7(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:
My aunty who got married to her husband in her late 30s died 4years later after her marriage. She gave birth to two beautiful kids now at home with their granny though those kids are healthy.

She was a very strong christian and lovely woman. She found out her husband was with AIDS only when he had infected her and down sick with it. She died few months later after the husband died.

Women are going through a lot as some knew their man flirts but couldn't protect themselves from contacting Sexual Transmitted Diseases. At times, giving the man pack of condom is out of book as they prefer it skin to skin with their numerous girls.

How can a woman protect herself from a Casanova husband? is it possible?
eponoloyin:

HIV can be contacted through sharp objects, clippers, from hairdressers and so many others
roommates infect themselves while asleep, some cut themselves to spill infected blood in foods sold. how about that?
WomanOfRace:
My aunty who got married to her husband in her late 30s died 4years later after her marriage. She gave birth to two beautiful kids now at home with their granny though those kids are healthy.

She was a very strong christian and lovely woman. She found out her husband was with AIDS only when he had infected her and down sick with it. She died few months later after the husband died.

Women are going through a lot as some knew their man flirts but couldn't protect themselves from contacting Sexual Transmitted Diseases. At times, giving the man pack of condom is out of book as they prefer it skin to skin with their numerous girls.

How can a woman protect herself from a Casanova husband? is it possible?
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
eponoloyin:

Yes..i am. No one knows it all; we make mistakes, we learn every day.

Yes but at least we are treating a topic on one of the channels of contacting aids.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
malbro:

My dear the problem wit young ladies this days is the prefer going for wat the want....aND later the consequences will surface.....there are alot of good and faithful guys out there but young ladies prefer made men....the don't care to knw anytin abt them...

You are right.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by eponoloyin: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Yes..i am. No one knows it all; we make mistakes, we learn every day.

Yes but at least we are treating a topic on one of the channels of contacting aids.

so many african mothers pass HIV to their babies at childbirth, most people kiss and do all sort of things with those babies.
that's another way
guys that suck breasts too aren't safe

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by gabbytabby: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
I always say to women especially do not sleep with a philandering husband not because of the unfaithfulness but because It could be a death sentence and if he gets violent then never stay with a violent man.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by alizma: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Berbierklaus:
[b]I keep reiterating it that any woman who died because they are married to wife beaters or cheaters have themselves to blame,(God will not exonerate you of hell fire with the excuse of i was battered to death or contacted terminal disease from the husband you gave me,meanwhile the husband can ask for forgiveness and still make heaven,so who lose)enough of the pity party,it has not done anybody any good.

A happy home is not by force,if he is not working towards it,then it cannot happen.
Walk away with your life,at least you will be alive to take care of your kids

I read a post the other day on Facebook,how a woman died after sustaining serious injuries from the battering her husband gave her...She bleed to death right in the house,he took her dead body to the hospital only for the doctor to confirm she died on arrival. Family members said they already asked her to come back home,but she kept going back because of the children,won't the children suffer worst fate now that she is dead

I have no sympathetic words for you OP,hope you are wiser.Walk away while you can still breath,else your body will be carried away.

RIP to your aunty[/b]

CLAP FOR YOURSELF AND THOSE WHO THINK YOU ARE MAKING PROGRESS WITH THIS ORGANIZED PIECES OF RUBBISH.
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LEAVING A CHEATING HUSBAND AT THE SAME TIME TALKING ABOUT LEAVING WITH YOUR KIDS. PLS HOW MANY TIMES DOES A MAN SLEEPS WITH A WOMAN BEFORE HE INFECT THE WOMAN WITH STD, ABI HE GO THROW THE CHILDREN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ON THE WOMAN?
I PRAY YOU DON'T FALL INTO WRONG HAND BEFORE YOU LEARN TO UNDERSTAND THAT THOSE YOU THINK ARE AT FAULT ARE REALLY NOT.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by malbro(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

You are right.
y cousin suffered same fate.....only cos the younger sis wanted to marry before her....she pushed for a wedding we all knw will not work....every body in the family tried stopping her bt to no avail....at the end....both em and the hubby re late.....THE SIGNS ARE THERE FOR YOU TO SEE UNLESS UR DON'T WANNA LISTEN.....IZ NOT HOW FAR BT HOW WELL

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by eponoloyin: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
you can contact HIV by eating chidinma's cucumber
wash all foods well especially fruits before eating

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by ghostofsparta(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
It is me your earthly persona seeking a solution to the aforementioned pondering above
The solution is more than one but which are buried deep within the metaphysical legacy left behind by your Yoruba ancestors, specifically referring to a branch of their esoteric knowledge that deals with various means by which sexual promiscuity can be averted. I recommend a particular version that which when applied onto a female who seek protection from infections renders the male's infecting protrusion un-erectable and in the case of a man who seek the same kind of protection from an infectious 'cervical tubing' would still work in the same way by rendering the man's protrusion so flaccid that regardless of the amount of whatever energizing alcohol you earthlings consume these days, it won't still respond, no matter the strength of his will.

2 Likes

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by am0sn0nyu: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
ghostofsparta:
The solution is more than one but which are buried deep within the metaphysical legacy left behind by your Yoruba ancestors, specifically referring to a branch of their esoteric knowledge that deals with various means by which sexual promiscuity can be averted. I recommend a particular version that which when applied onto a female who seek protection from infections renders the male's infecting protrusion un-erectable and in the case of a man who seek the same kind of protection from an infectious 'cervical tubing' would still work in the same way by rendering the man's protrusion so flaccid that regardless of the amount of whatever energizing alcohol you earthlings consume these days, it won't still respond, no matter the strength of his will.
Wow! Word!! Speaking of 'averting sexual promiscuity' it's a shame it's only Ma-gun (thunderbolt Don't Climb) people know of whose applicability is very much different in this context of this thread. Thanks am0sn0nyu, may your reservoir of alternative solutions borne of esoteric knowledge never run dry.

There you have it folks,

My two cents to the topic.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by vislabraye(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Berbierklaus:
[b]I keep reiterating it that any woman who died because they are married to wife beaters or cheaters have themselves to blame,(God will not exonerate you of hell fire with the excuse of i was battered to death or contacted terminal disease from the husband you gave me,meanwhile the husband can ask for forgiveness and still make heaven,so who lose)enough of the pity party,it has not done anybody any good.

A happy home is not by force,if he is not working towards it,then it cannot happen.
Walk away with your life,at least you will be alive to take care of your kids

I read a post the other day on Facebook,how a woman died after sustaining serious injuries from the battering her husband gave her...She bleed to death right in the house,he took her dead body to the hospital only for the doctor to confirm she died on arrival. Family members said they already asked her to come back home,but she kept going back because of the children,won't the children suffer worst fate now that she is dead

I have no sympathetic words for you OP,hope you are wiser.Walk away while you can still breath,else your body will be carried away.

RIP to your aunty[/b]

I think you are a bit harsh, here. You don't know the details of the marriage. It's not just easy for a woman to walk away if her husband loves her. Yes, it is possible for him to love her and still cheat. What happened to her could happen to anyone else.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by progress69: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
All this tales by moon light. Mtcheeeew.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by HaneefahRN(f): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
I know of a similar scenario. The woman and her new born baby died, the man is still alive and has treatment though

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by quivah(f): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

No she didn't, but didn't she see signs of a cheating man before diving in?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to justify cheating I'm even strongly against it.

What I'm saying is, breaking out of marriage won't be that easy, especially when it has to do with a case of the woman being so much in love with with the partner? The man would definitely come to apologize when caught, and considering the country we live in, you can't just walk out so easily.
enh make she die there.. I think that's easier.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by africanusvu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just be direct and sincere.Ur man flirts.and u dnt wan to die like whom u mentiond.nw u want counceling.DIVORCE HIM AND TURN CELEBRITY.dat very easy dis day.after divorce.pose nude on social media.two day later.u ar a celebrity.do u knw hw many celeb nig nw produce per day.even cossy orjiako dem ar celeb

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by reachbenny(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
soooooooo sorry about your loss!
.....experience has never been the best teacher.
we can't live to make all the mistakes in the world. I pray we, (men) choose to be responsible & remain faithful to our wives.
may God help us to accept the responsibility for our actions.
I pledge to be faithful to my marital vows today, tomorrow & beyond.
.....so be it.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.