Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

This Soul Suffers Silently - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Soul Suffers Silently (7643 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Have I Contracted HIV With This Encounter, Please Help Am Dying Silently / Family Of Five Suffers From Insanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Acidosis(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yenne:

Abule Egba, Lagos. You're welcome to know where I reside with my family.

I can start refunding after two months. monthly.
Can I send you a PM, please?
Okay, you can send a PM. However, you can equally state the exact amount you need, and how you intend to make the payments.

The money may not necessarily come from me. I could encourage or discourage you from getting a loan if you provide answers to the queries. Accessing a loan facility is actually not as difficult as making a repayment. It is always HARD to pay back (even when we have the money).
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Acidosis:
Okay, you can send a PM. However, you can equally state the exact amount you need, and how you intend to make the payments.

The money may not necessarily come from me. I could encourage or discourage you from getting a loan if you provide answers to the queries. Accessing a loan facility is actually not as difficult as making a repayment. It is always HARD to pay back (even when we have the money).

I tell you that A lot of people have lucrative business ideas but lacks Capital. if i set aside a monthly savings for repayment, it wouldn't take long before the money is completed.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by GodnGold: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2016
Caracta:

OK. So what's your qualification if I may ask? SSCE? You could get a job with that right?

By the way, you write good English for someone that didn't attend an 'institution'. Good one.

Some microfinance banks give soft loans too. You can approach them. All the best.
One bowl of ice -cream for you.
Conney needs your type in FBI.

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2016
Is there something I'm not doing right? why wouldn't anyone want to help me.. cry
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Legend87(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yenne:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your kind heart. Although, not everyone with believe me. I don't blame them, dishonesty is more in the world.

Hi, Yenne, are u on whatsapp? Add me up with 08034438158.. I want to talk with u privately.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Legend87:

Hi, Yenne, are u on whatsapp? Add me up with 08034438158.. I want to talk with u privately.

Ok sir. I just did.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
ifyalways:
Last year, you offered your womb for surrogacy services and now you have a 9 months old child.

It is well oo.

Wait for the cheerful givers, they're enroute.

But remember, nothing sweet like well earned money. Country hard for everybody but if you are determined to work, you will survive.

Btw, you don't need a loan from strangers to start your egg business. If you are sincere to yourself, Real people offline which include relatives, neighbours, mosque/church members can dash or loan you money for one or two crates of egg. Start small and grow.
Chai, FBI!!

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Lumpyy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
The way some people come for the heads of posters that need help is ridiculous,i mean since you cant help dont add more to the problem by bashing them ke!
Op sinz u in lagos,can you do a nanny job?shel b paying 20-25k monthly,you resume for 7-6pm,location is ilasa and its VERY URGENT!
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2016
Lumpyy:
The way some people come for the heads of posters that need help is ridiculous,i mean since you cant help dont add more to the problem by bashing them ke!
Op sinz u in lagos,can you do a nanny job?shel b paying 20-25k monthly,you resume for 7-6pm,location is ilasa and its VERY URGENT!

Thank you very much ma. I reside at Abule Egba and I also have a 7month old son, i don't have where to keep him while I work.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Lumpyy(f): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2016
Yenne:

Thank you very much ma. I reside at Abule Egba and I also have a 7month old son, i don't have where to keep him while I work.
Ohhh eiya,may God send u your helper then.........regards!
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Lumpyy:
Ohhh eiya,may God send u your helper then.........regards!
I appreciate your attention ma. thank you.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by rofemiguwa(f): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yenne:

Shebi ur husband is home for now.
Areange how to drop d child n work for 5months dts 125k

U must have saved enough for ur shop n business.
No need to go abt paying a loan.

Buhari is still in power o.and they change no bi 4 hia ooo.
Even dose that want to help.the spirit is willing but the pocket is weak.

So beta make do ur option.

God be with u and ur family

3 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Shebi ur husband is home for now.
Areange how to drop d child n work for 5months dts 125k

U must have saved enough for ur shop n business.
No need to go abt paying a loan.

Buhari is still in power o.and they change no bi 4 hia ooo.
Even dose that want to help.the spirit is willing but the pocket is weak.

So beta make do ur option.

God be with u and ur family

Hello ma, thanks a lot for the advise.
But if I'm to start working now, the money will go into feeding, child's school fees, debt, transportation and baby care. I don't think the rest of the money would be enough to save much. Moreover, my husband doesn't stay home. he said it's too embarrassing.

I really thank you for your concern ma.
Thanks a lot for caring.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by indie22(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
@Op You've never had the opportunity to attend an institution but you write English so well......

Na wa sha.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by EfemenaXY: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yenne:
Is there something I'm not doing right? why wouldn't anyone want to help me.. cry

I think you'll find you've answered your own question with this:

Yenne:

But if I'm to start working now, the money will go into feeding, child's school fees, debt, transportation and baby care. I don't think the rest of the money would be enough to save much. Moreover, my husband doesn't stay home. he said it's too embarrassing.
Thanks a lot for caring.

Re: the bolded bit of your post - your husband finds it embarrassing to stay at home and he'll look after HIS kid, but doesn't find it embarrassing that his wife comes online to beg strangers for money?

Interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by lillaowow(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yenne:

Thanks a lot for caring.

how much do you need?
will $400 be okay?
send me Pm

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
lillaowow:

how much do you need? will $400 be okay? send me Pm
Ah! Thank you sir. I just did.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by rvpbae: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
lillaowow:

how much do you need?
will $400 be okay?
send me Pm

God bless you for helping her.

2 Likes

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by delishpot: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
lillaowow:

how much do you need?
will $400 be okay?
send me Pm

Chai, I am so gladdened by this. May God increase both of you.
You guys should please give us feedback

1 Like

Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
delishpot:

Dem dey hussle to chop Na. She can join it after starting her business. When she can get some regular change to put into osusu. This would be useful to those who earn some money daily or monthly.

Why are you this wicked? The woman is hussling to be independent you are here trying to tear her down. Put yourself i in that mans position and let's see how happy you would be sitting at home and caring for your kids while your wife feeds you. The lady is planning how to balance her life, she can do her own private business no mater how small because it helps her be available for her 7month old while her man can try his luck at job hunting. She is not asking for money to open an ultra modern shopping center Na. Do you know the turture in a mans heart when he sees his family suffering lack? Do you know how she has been supporting him so that he does not break down? Do you even know how they cope at home? Please, don't test God. You may experience this same thing just so mother nature can help you appreciate the pain others are passing through. Abeg, let is be backbones for those who are weak amongst us. That is why we are not alone on earth.

May God bless you in ways you've never expected. I don't even know what else to say. But God will surely see to your matters too.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
delishpot:

Chai, I am so gladdened by this. May God increase both of you. You guys should please give is feedback
Amen. Thank you. I surely will.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
rvpbae:

God bless you for helping her.
Amen.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2016
lillaowow:

how much do you need? will $400 be okay? send me Pm
Good morning sir. I have sent you a pm since yesterday. please, check your mail sir. Thank you once again.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by lillaowow(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

Good morning sir.
I have sent you a pm since yesterday.
please, check your mail sir.
Thank you once again.
Checking my mail right away. sorry about that, i work evenings.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by lillaowow(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

Good morning sir.
I have sent you a pm since yesterday.
please, check your mail sir.
Thank you once again.
Replied
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
indie22:
@Op You've never had the opportunity to attend an institution but you write English so well......

Na wa sha.
You people are funny sha. I was writing better English right out of primary school.
N.B. Not taking anything away from you, OP.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
lillaowow:
Checking my mail right away. sorry about that, i work evenings.
Ok sir, it's alright. I have replied your mail sir.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by lillaowow(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

Ok sir, it's alright.
I have replied your mail sir.

Do you have other accounts here?
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
lillaowow:

Do you have other accounts here?
No sir. This is the only account I registered with.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by lillaowow(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yenne:

No sir. This is the only account I registered with.

Unfortunately, i won't be able to help at this time.

Good luck to you.
Re: This Soul Suffers Silently by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
lillaowow:

Unfortunately, i won't be able to help at this time.
Good luck to you.
Ah! why sir?
What have I done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"? / House Clearance (VERY Long List) / Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.