Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ade Is Better Than My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ade Is Better Than My Husband (551 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ade Is Better Than My Husband by gagimovement: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
At about 2pm, I heard the knock on the door and quickly jumped up from the living room couch to open it. I smiled at Ade at the entrance, glad he arrived on time.
As I stepped aside to let him in, I tried to ignore the fact that I was way too excited to see him and that I had paid more than the usual attention to my outfit because I knew he was coming. I had worn a figure-hugging dress and applied a little makeup even though I had nowhere to go.

Ade was my husband’s best friend. Sam travelled to Abuja a month ago and entrusted Ade with me and his two daughters. He had Ade promise him that he would look out for us and help us with whatever we needed while he was gone. Since then, Ade had paid us a visit at least twice a week and helped out with a few things I might need assistance with. I gave him a call the previous day when I had some problem putting on the generator in the afternoon and he assured me he would be here the next day. I was glad and had been looking forward to seeing him.

A few minutes after he came, he went outside to see what he could do about the generator. I ran to my bedroom window so I could gaze at him while he worked without him noticing. I was ashamed of what I was feeling towards him but I did not know what to do about it. He removed his shirt before he started working and I felt my mouth water as I watched his muscles flexed and tensed when he fiddled with the generator. My mind began to wander to naughty territory. I imagined rubbing my palm down his body, pulling down his trousers and rubbing myself against him.

I knew I had been lonely and frustrated since Sam left but lusting after his best friend should not be a thought I should be entertaining, I thought to myself as I forced myself to move away from the window.

A couple of hours later, he came back to tell me that things were fixed. I thanked him and he left. I could not help the feeling of sadness I had when he turned to leave. Again, I tried to snap out of it. He was my husband’s best friend for heaven’s sake.

That night, at about 10pm, Ade texted me via BBM.

‘Hi. How is it going hope the gen is working fine now?’

‘Yes, it is. Thank you very much. How are you?’

‘I am fine. Just outside my house, enjoying the cool air.’

‘Alone? What about your wife?’

‘She is asleep.’

‘Oh. well, that just sounds lonely.’

‘Lol. Who am I to complain? I am sure you are probably feeling lonelier than I can even imagine, with Sam gone.’

‘Sure. But you have really helped out a lot. It makes things better. Thank you.’

‘You are welcome.’

‘There are other kinds of loneliness, though, but I doubt you can help with that,’ I typed and almost regretted as soon as I sent it. He did not respond for up to five minutes and I wondered if talking about my sexual loneliness might have gotten me in trouble.

‘I understand. Well, goodnight.’

I wondered about his abrupt farewell but I decided it might be better not to push it, especially since what I said might have offended him. I could not fall asleep that night, I tossed and turned, plagued with dirty fantasies about Ade and me.

The next Saturday, I was glad and relieved when he came to check on us. He did not seem offended at all. In fact, it was like it never happened. He played with the kids while I went to the market. When I returned, he offered to stay back so I can cook and even get some rest. He kept pushing off leaving until about 8pm when I put the girls to bed.

When I return to sit beside him on the couch, he said, “I really should get going.”

“Oh wow, couldn’t you stay for a little while longer?”

He nodded, “I guess I could.”

We watched TV silently for a while before he turned to me and with tenderness in his voice, asked, “how are you doing?”

“Oh, not bad. Hanging in there,” I responded.

“Hmm, sure, especially when it comes to those things I cannot help out with.” he said, referring to the phone conversation.

I turned away from him, embarrassed and avoiding his gaze. He took one of my hands in his, looked at me and was about to say something. I looked back at him too, waiting, with rapt attention for what he would say. Then the power went out.

Honestly, I could not tell you how it happened. One minute, I was looking at him, hoping yet dreading what he would say, and the next, we were kissing like Hot teenagers. For some reason, the darkness made it okay, like it was not really happening. When he began taking off my clothes and kissing my neck, I forgot I was married. I forgot this was his best friend. Heck, I even forgot who I was. The darkness gave me courage and my inhibitions soon disappeared. His hands and mouth on me also made me feel out of control.

I was soon completely naked beneath him. His mouth was on my boob and I grabbed his head, pushing him towards me even more. He sucked and nibbled on
READ MORE AT https://gagimovement./2016/11/11/ade-is-better-than-my-husband/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left My Husband And Got Pregnant For Another Man - Housewife Cofesses / Top 5 Proven Ways To Thrill Nigerian Girls (must Read) / Infertility In Men Causes And Symptoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.