Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Hot! 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Patronizing Prostitutes… No.15 Is So True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot! 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Patronizing Prostitutes… No.15 Is So True (961 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Masturbation Or Patronizing Of Prostitutes, Which Is Safer And Better As A Guy. / Why I Stopped Patronizing Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot! 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Patronizing Prostitutes… No.15 Is So True by ballowap(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Many people especially wives have always
wondered why their husbands in spite of numerous
warnings have continued to patronize prostitutes.
Well, here is all you need to know.
1. Men Prefer To Sleep With Hotter Women
Yes, you read right. Most married Nigerian men
complained that the moment a Nigerian woman is
married, she losses her guard and most times
cannot even ‘try’ to be as radiant as she used to be
before she got married.
“I have been with women and i must say that the
hottest women I’ve ever had sex with is a sex
workers …Most of these harlots look sexy,
ravishing and enticing. This kind of ‘hotness’ I am
saying can only be prostitutes. My woman is too
used to me to starting feigning ‘hot’!, a top Lagos
civil servant reveals.
Most Nigerian men prefer a stunning woman to the
one that is not properly dressed.

Continue Reading :- http://www.ballowap.com.ng/2016/11/hot-15-reasons-why-nigerian-men-love.html?m=1

Re: Hot! 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Patronizing Prostitutes… No.15 Is So True by DaddySLY(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
chaii an i just pass allen avenue grin
Re: Hot! 15 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Patronizing Prostitutes… No.15 Is So True by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
And where are the 15 reasons?

Link??

La click, La bend!

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U / 10 Biggest Mistakes Guys Make During Sex / My Neighbour Delivers A Baby In My Car Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.