Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Toyota Camry Transmission Issue - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry Transmission Issue (14527 Views)

Sienna Transmission Issue / U250E CAMRY Transmission Needed In Abuja / Help With Brainbox And Transmission Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by timenamoney: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Message me
water Don pass garri? grin the boss cool
Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by timenamoney: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Boss no vex, buy am for benin. Or drive the car to lagos, and I will install it for you. I value my sleep.
grin grin grin
Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by timenamoney: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
mike070:
Ok @ Gazzuzz. How much will be used to transport it to Benin. And hope my normal mechanic can fix it?? I just pray it's d gear. i don't want a situation where I will. Change it and d problem will still persist. Car still moves pretty fine except d delay in D when car is started in d morning also when car cools for a long period of time. Still scanned but no transmission error code found.
advise
Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by timenamoney: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
mike070:
Ok @ Gazzuzz. How much will be used to transport it to Benin. And hope my normal mechanic can fix it?? I just pray it's d gear. i don't want a situation where I will. Change it and d problem will still persist. Car still moves pretty fine except d delay in D when car is started in d morning also when car cools for a long period of time. Still scanned but no transmission error code found.
advise

https://www.stuarttransmissionrepair.com/transmission-sensors-what-they-do.php
Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by timenamoney: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
mike070:

I've been trying to look for a mechanic that can fix both codes but they are all lost and always say that 'IGA that light nor mean anything. Lol'' wish I was in lag to fix all this issues. Car has been extremely reliable.
search how to fix the codes online and tell them (kazeem) what to do, that how I roll , they can do the job but are not enlightened

https://www.stuarttransmissionrepair.com/transmission-sensors-what-they-do.php
Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by Olisa12: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
I have the same issue, mine was resolved. The gearbox is working perfectly
Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by ONNYX: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Olisa12:

Please how was it resolved?

Can I reach you via Whatsapp or phone call please?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Olisa12:

It will be appreciated if you could share how it was resolved please? Anyone else that have experienced this with a Camry and gotten it resolved can also share. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by Olisa12: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2022
ONNYX:

Please how was it resolved?

Can I reach you via Whatsapp or phone call please?
sorry for replying late, my mechanic resolved mine in PH.
drop me a mail,
innocentinojk@yahoo.com or innocentinojk@gmail.com
Re: Toyota Camry Transmission Issue by Olisa12: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
ndubuisi2021:

It will be appreciated if you could share how it was resolved please? Anyone else that have experienced this with a Camry and gotten it resolved can also share. Thanks.
please drop me a mail innocentinojk@yahoo.com or innocentinojk@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Installmental Payment Plan For Cars / Get Your Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearbox For Your Toyota And Lexus Vehicles / Volkswagen Lost $6.25m On Every $2m Bugatti Veyron Sold And A Total Of $2.3b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.