Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) (28959 Views)

Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by obiremy: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Power has changed hands in Edo state.Adams Oshiomhole has handed over to Obaseki.A new beginning has started in Edo state.#ObasekiANewBeginning#

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/adams-oshiomhole-has-handed-over-to.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 1:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Wow Osho hands over 12am to GO.
Swearing in comes saturday morning.
You started strong and finished stronger.
The good people of Edo state and the sincere ones who knows how Edo was before you came say thank You so much, though it's not your "money" BUT some prefer to eat it all.
GO your time starts NOW.
Fighting the enemies of progress alone in the state to allow progress is another thing to thank you for! Kudos.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by gebest: 2:08am On Nov 12, 2016
With tears on my face i say thank u Oshiomhole for the good things u did in edo state, even as i assure u blessed assurance and wish u blessed future.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 12, 2016
gebest:
With tears on my face i say thank u Oshiomhole for the good things u did in edo state, even as i assure u blessed assurance and wish u blessed future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Opharhe: 2:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Oshiomole still tried honestly. Though I would have preferred an Ize-Iyamu Governorship. Hopefully Obaseki proves himself worthy of the mandate.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Bari22: 3:13am On Nov 12, 2016
congrats to the incoming bye to the former governor, the conqueror, the hard working governor. Surely your services are needed here in Abuja.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Donshegxy10(m): 3:17am On Nov 12, 2016
thank you baba OSHO. . . Godwin Obaseki your WATCH starts now. GOOLUCK Sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by modath(f): 4:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Opharhe:
Oshiomole still tried honestly. Though I would have preferred an Ize-Iyamu Governorship. Hopefully Obaseki proves himself worthy of the mandate.

The emboldened is a contradiction & I'll appreciate it if you can unravel it... You gave the ex -gov kudos & If Oshio really "Tried" like you are giving him credit for, why would you "prefer" someone that will surely dismantle his "legacy"?

We practice politics of bitterness & exclusion in this part of the world & most often than not continuity is sacrificed , so i would hope one will prefer someone that will not only try to better what he met on ground (Ambo & Fashola, Obiano & Obi) but won't spend a lot of time being distracted cos he is "fighting" his perceived "enemies"

I seem to be missing something here....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by swagdopey: 4:34am On Nov 12, 2016
K
Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 4:46am On Nov 12, 2016
I won't be surprised seeing Lara on olx soon. I think the contract has ended.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by agbangam: 4:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Osho baba ooooooo but y Edo pple like ugly governors

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 12, 2016
congratulations to obaseki...I hope he build on osho baba legacy smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:16am On Nov 12, 2016
agbangam:
Osho baba ooooooo but y Edo pple like ugly governors

Your picture or

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Leader01(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Oshiomhole has tried, atleast for the N25,000 minimum wage he has implemented in Edo state, when other Governors are struggling with the N18,000 minimum wage and non-payment of salaries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by osolee(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2016
angry
Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by johnstar(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2016
K
Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Good work by Oshiomole.....

obaseki there is no time to waist, all ur manifestoes promises is time to prove it nd remember u said a lot of words u promise to do dis nd dat, oga na power is in ur hands! nd I beg u don't use Edo state money to fight ur case o because I knw dat pastor iyamo is wetin for u in court.... goodluck to u

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by onojaduru: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2016
I pity Edo people.Let us see how a product of rigged election will better una lives

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by ionsman: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Oshiomhole..... Úzòkan.. ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Your picture or

grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
modath:

The emboldened is a contradiction & I'll appreciate it if you can unravel it... You gave the ex -gov kudos & If Oshio really "Tried" like you are giving him credit for, why would you "prefer" someone that will surely dismantle his "legacy"?

We practice politics of bitterness & exclusion in this part of the world & most often than not continuity is sacrificed , so i would hope one will prefer someone that will not only try to better what he met on ground (Ambo & Fashola, Obiano & Obi) but won't spend a lot of time being distracted cos he is "fighting" his perceived "enemies"

I seem to be missing something here....

What are you even saying. So because the predecessor did well according to you so we should vote in even if the person present goat to take over from him?

It aren't done that way Bro. Choose who you believe in..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
O da Bo as they say in bini

grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by emamos: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oye a mori
Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Congrats.
I hope he works well

Delegates are boarding the next train to the occasion

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
my instinct tells me that obaseki in collaboration with oba ewuare will be the greatest and the most effective leadership in edo state ever.

He will be greater/better than oshiomonle.

From an esan indigene

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by angeltolly(f): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Welcome Mr Obaseki on board in Edo state..... wish you all the best.

But...... Is it in Edo state constitution that only ug*y people are allowed to be Governor lipsrsealed?

Well, with money tho who am I to say somebody is not fine? After all, we are all pencil in the hand of the creator cool smiley

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Do it peacefully ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
[size=16pt]
Great thing to pass on your legacy to the new ..

Good luck to obaseki and farewell to osho...[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ezeego1:

I won't be surprised seeing Lara on olx soon. I think the contract has ended.
Funny u
Lol
Re: Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) by brostheo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Before nkor,na he papa get Edo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' / Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum / Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.