Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal (26174 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets / Mohammad Babandede Orders Arrest Of Ex-Ministers, Senators, Others / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by eponoloyin: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaiiiiii!!

See as these criminals share billions of naira like say na #50 dem dey share..

The kind thunder when go blast any thieving politician whether from the past regime, the present regime or the future regime go be like this ==>

this two faced man always talking from both sides of the mouth. support GEJ today, criticize corruption tomorrow

better go find work do, your useless memes are becoming stale
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by EdoBoy90(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
King James Bible
2 Chronicles 10:16
And when all Israel saw that the king would not hearken unto them, the people answered the king, saying, What portion have we in David? and we have none inheritance in the son of Jesse: every man to your tents, O Israel: and now, David, see to thine own house. So all Israel went to their tents.

They should read this chapter in the Bible
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by kassy777: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
aladetosin:
I think they should wait till d law take it's full course. Jonathan will definitely show up when d appropriate time comes.
Are you not sure that the approriate time will never come? For me, that approriate time will never come. Nothing on this Nigerian earth will ever allow that approraite time to come.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by saintaustine(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
“The ex-President was just hearing of some of these huge sums for the first time. Some of these funds were released under the guise of security votes without his approval.

In some cases, withdrawals and disbursements from the treasury exceeded his approval''

Nigeria never had a president in person of Ebele Badluck Jonathan.
My country existed without a president for Six year.
What a backward trend.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by mrsfavour(f): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
Only an insane person would expect GEJ to empathize with them. They betrayed him by self-serving themselves. Greedy folks. If they had expended the monies entrusted to them to serve the masses, the slush funds wouldn't have still be in their possessions as it's the case with all the revelations so far.
I agree with u.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by drexy02: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Philinho:
They just spoiled Jonathan's fame n government
grin
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by Kingkamba(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jonathan is a good man, but he has got a lot of saboteurs of ministers from the north.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by maasoap(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
AceRoyal:
This is really getting stale!
So much news about GEJ for the past one week.
News to wet the appetite of zombies and gullible Nigerians.
All we need right now is economic growth,development and innovative governance.
Dey there dey support looters of our collective resources and be expecting economic growth and development in your dream.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by AceRoyal: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
maasoap:

Dey there dey support looters of our collective resources and be expecting economic growth and development in your dream.
Zombie are they not still looting our collective resources?E.g the use of #270m to clear grass at IDP camp by the SGF,etc.
I'm not supporting anyone,I'm only stating the obvious truth!
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by Mercyjoy28: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
I dey look ooo
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by CioAngels(f): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Betrayal of Trust. When you people were sharing/stealing the money mearn't for the good of the Country, did you tell him. You all stole and brought him to ridicule and now want him to get a lawyer and ask you how far? No way, is Cross you people should enjoy as you enjoyed stealing the Trillions. POLITICAL ARMED ROBBERS. THIEVES.
Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by Gamesmart: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
When some of us were saying GEJ was a foolish slowpoke who was too stupid to know what was going on under him, his wailers no gree hear.

The crooks were very happy to have such a Mumu in power so they can loot the country dry.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by demmahomidi: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is vintage Jonathan. He never has the back of his non ijaw loyalists. Ideally he should have sponsored a huge international propaganda machine to ensure dasuki is release but he has not done so. I am not surprised because i know what he did to kogi pdp when he sponsored people against the then governor because he manufactured it in his head that the governor betrayed him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal by rikamann: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
Only an insane person would expect GEJ to empathize with them. They betrayed him by self-serving themselves. Greedy folks. If they had expended the monies entrusted to them to serve the masses, the slush funds wouldn't have still be in their possessions as it's the case with all the revelations so far.

Quite agree with your submission!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes / Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.