Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble (15245 Views)

Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos / EFCC Declares Benedict Peters Wanted Over N23bn Diezani Bribe / Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by fourthworld: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

Corrupt soul, it's not Buhari or EFCC that will jail your benefactor looters.
It's the job of Judiciary which has been exposed to have so many corrupt judges.

While working to get rid of bad eggs in the Judiciary, the govt of the day will make sure no respite for those looters. Deal with that reality boy!

Hope they will probe Fashola's 70m naira website

2 Likes

Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by PrinceFola(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Even him too? Na wa for these our politicians sef.......... Make EFCC do the needful!
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by PrinceFola(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Even him too? Na wa for these our politicians sef.......... Make EFCC do the needful!
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by Zaikon(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
angry E no kwancern me!

Enjoy life anyhow you can and leave these poli-thiefians.

Sipping kunu and downloading Empire season 3 on my phone.
which site u deh download empire i also have kunu i wanna enjoy life like ya #recesionfreeZONE
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by Zaikon(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
angry E no kwancern me!

Enjoy life anyhow you can and leave these poli-thiefians.

Sipping kunu and downloading Empire season 3 on my phone.
Which site u deh download emfire bikaz i wanna flex life kunu deh hia.
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by kinnlive(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

It's the job of Judiciary which has been exposed to have so many corrupt judges.

While working to get rid of bad eggs in the Judiciary, the govt of the day will make sure no respite for those looters. Deal with that reality boy!
everytime jail jail jail
how many ppl hv they jailed, I bet you this shit will still go on till 2019 and noting will happen
I hope dey start convicting all this criminals though
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by DavidTheGeek: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Zaikon:
which site u deh download empire i also have kunu i wanna enjoy life like ya #recesionfreeZONE
grin Welcome to the kunu-sipping-gang.

Na TvSeries Downloader i dey use. Na Android app. Download @=> https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e37e3a35

1 Like

Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by plendil: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2016
pity. the man dey try for the state.

however, 400m na small money for Umahi. the man is fabulously wealthy
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by okosodo: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

the judiciary is not as corrupt not to be able to fight corruption. Buhari has never fought corruption and he is not fighting corruption as we speak
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2016
UchaNwababa:
My Governor Why i said why? Our people's are Selling Gala and Pure Water in Different Part's of the Con3, And ur are looting our BirthRight, if u have used this money to empower them atleast N500,000 each do you know u would have saved about 800 people's from Poverty. But cos of ur selfishness i Forbid u and setence u to Die by Hanging.﹑
with d level of poverty in ebonyi state........this man is just bothered abt building hotels

Smh
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by Frank2Hero(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2016
We Ebonyians know that we have entered one-chance government! Umahi is not for the interest of indigent Ebonyians! No governor yet!
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
cry cry cry cry

When Will Babachir Lawal be investigated for using a whooping 270million to clear Grasses.

Well He is a Saint grin

You are just too daft, Where is the proof against babachir? thw likes of FFK, Fayose will just cook up stories for your likes to be wailing about cos they know you can't think with your brain.
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by WhoIBe: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Mekanus:
Tuwenti tiri billion, tu hundred and nainty nain million, sevun hundred and faif thousaa naira

e be like two hundred and twenty three billion ...... for my eye abi i no sabi figures again
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by UchaNwababa: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2016
lustychima:
with d level of poverty in ebonyi state........this man is just bothered abt building hotels

Smh
He is Building his Grave
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by rusher14: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Doug07034780891:
GEJ brought BVN into the financial sector.

GEJ fought corruption systematically as against the herdsmen approach by Bubu..

You bought a television but removed it from the power source of what benefit?

1 Like

Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by etoman1(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
the most annoying thing is that the Efcc will not even penalize him.. but if dem catch Yahoo boys, dem go d form Anti graft agency..
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by Izonpikin: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

bad eggs like abang okon...
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by eponoloyin: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
see the oloshi people that want to rule Nigeria
they don't believe in development only consumption, greedy people
the exact opposite of real jews

1 Like

Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by Pharmoscandy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nawa...all d time billions billions...baba God wen mi sef go disburst billions too

1 Like

Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by KingNom(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Nigeria was not as bad as this, we started becoming like this when we started *THINKING WRONGLY *
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
It will surely take us time and much sacrifice, but we will get there if we persist!
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!

1 Like

Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by brexit: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Come to Abia state and MOUAU you will see heavier corruption
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by sapele914(m): 3:37am On Nov 13, 2016
yanabasee:
This is becoming boring....

He diverted the money he was supposed to use to compromise the presidential election and paved ways for Buhari to win and he's sending his dogs after him?

Well...

Until he forge ahead and start reconstructing this country.... Buhati remains a failure!
I forgot,who said stealing of public funds is not corruption?J.E.G.A Himself. Oga we hail.
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by samijay8(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
This show what a man can do, a woman can do better. that dieziani is one looter of our time. I know say with all this some people still love her for that esp our SE brothers.
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by Zaikon(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

grin Welcome to the kunu-sipping-gang.

Na TvSeries Downloader i dey use. Na Android app. Download @=> https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e37e3a35

graciassss 10 bottles of kunu to your fridge.
Re: N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble by kayusely70(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
DAVECENA:

source:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/n23bn-diezani-poll-cash-ebonyi-gov-umahi-trouble/
What has become of this case. Maybe that's one of the reasons Umahi joined APC! Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 / Ahmed Zainab: Nigerians Should Expect Modest Increases In Taxes And Levies / Aida Nath Ogwuche Triumphs At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.