Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Buhari Planned To Visit USA If Hillary Clinton Had Won The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planned To Visit USA If Hillary Clinton Had Won The Election (609 Views)

Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) / Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 / Aisha Buhari Should Travel To USA If Fayose Is Lying.i Hail Fayose's Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Planned To Visit USA If Hillary Clinton Had Won The Election by Trut(m): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2016
I was reliably inform that Buhari was already set to travel to USA immediately to congratulate Hillary Clinton if she had won the US presidential election, but Trump winning the election shattered his plan.
Re: Buhari Planned To Visit USA If Hillary Clinton Had Won The Election by zakim(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Buhari Planned To Visit USA If Hillary Clinton Had Won The Election by RealityShot: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Buhari Planned To Visit USA If Hillary Clinton Had Won The Election by StOla: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Trut:
I was reliably inform that Buhari was already set to travel to USA immediately to congratulate Hillary Clinton if she had won the US presidential election, but Trump winning the election shattered his plan.

I was also reliably informed that your propaganda is baseless.

(1) (Reply)

‘come Back, Baba’: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Hero’s Welcome In Sokoto (PHOTOS) / How True? Funds Released To State / Buhari Condemns Adamawa Bomb Blast As "Desperate Act" By Boko Haram As 56 Perish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.